Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Battle of the Seasons - Episode 15

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Battle of the Seasons - Best Episode 15?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2007 7:10 pm

You Can't Tell a Crook by His Cover (Season 1)
5%
You Scatch My Book (Season 2)
5%
A Word to the Wiseguy (Season 3)
5%
Roz's Krantz & Gouldenstein Are Dead (Season 4)
11%
Room Service (Season 5)
42%
To Tell the Truth (Season 6)
No votes
Out with Dad (Season 7)
32%
Hooping Cranes (Season 8)
No votes
The Proposal (Season 9)
No votes
Trophy Girlfriend (Season 10)
No votes
Caught in the Act (Season 11)
No votes

Total votes : 19

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:44 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:Ooh some more great eps here. I went with Out With Dad but could easily have picked Room Service too, that's wonderful.

For a change, I think the later seasons have the advantage in this round. Caught In The Act is brilliant, one of my favourites from the final season. To Tell The Truth is one of the many reasons I love S6 and Hooping Cranes and The Proposal are also decent to say they're from Frasier's 'fallow period'.

I agree about You Scratch My Book too, it feels a bit like Joe Keenan's 'forgotten classic'. Nice appearence from Gene Simmons' better half, too.

I agree with every word of that. Part of me wishes I'd given my vote to 'You Scratch' or 'Caught in the Act', because it's sad that they haven't got any votes, when they really do deserve some. 'The Proposal' deserves some too - I think it's in the Top 5 of best Season 8-10 episodes and feels like a 'classic' era episode to me.

Yeah, the farce at the end is classic Frasier!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby me123 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:44 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Cake for Brains wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:Ooh some more great eps here. I went with Out With Dad but could easily have picked Room Service too, that's wonderful.

For a change, I think the later seasons have the advantage in this round. Caught In The Act is brilliant, one of my favourites from the final season. To Tell The Truth is one of the many reasons I love S6 and Hooping Cranes and The Proposal are also decent to say they're from Frasier's 'fallow period'.

I agree about You Scratch My Book too, it feels a bit like Joe Keenan's 'forgotten classic'. Nice appearence from Gene Simmons' better half, too.

I agree with every word of that. Part of me wishes I'd given my vote to 'You Scratch' or 'Caught in the Act', because it's sad that they haven't got any votes, when they really do deserve some. 'The Proposal' deserves some too - I think it's in the Top 5 of best Season 8-10 episodes and feels like a 'classic' era episode to me.

Yeah, the farce at the end is classic Frasier!

And it was a good change to see Martin at the centre, so it seemed fresh. In reality, it's just The Matchmaker crossed with The Two Mrs. Cranes.
me123

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes