Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

FAVOURITE SEASON 8 EPISODE - VOTE

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Favourite Season 8 Episode

Poll ended at Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:14 pm

And The Dish Ran Away With The Spoon
31%
The Bad Son
No votes
The Great Crane Robbery
No votes
Taking Liberties
8%
Legal Tender Love And Care
No votes
The New Friend
No votes
Mary Christmas
No votes
Frasier's Edge
No votes
Cranes Unplugged
8%
Motor Skills
8%
The Show Must Go Off
15%
Sliding Frasier's
No votes
Hungry Heart
8%
Hooping Cranes
8%
Docu.Drama
No votes
It Takes Two To Tangle
No votes
Forgotten But Not Gone
No votes
Daphne Returns
15%
The Wizard And Roz
No votes
Semi-Decent Proposal / A Passing Fancy
No votes
A Day In May
No votes
Cranes Go Caribbean
No votes

Total votes : 13

FAVOURITE SEASON 8 EPISODE - VOTE

Postby Nervosa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:14 pm

I hope this season produces as interesting results as the previous ones have. For me personally, there have been a couple of unexpected results, which is great.

Happy voting!
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Nervosa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Basically, I don't like season 8. In the "Ultimate season..." thread, I stuck down 'Frasier's Edge' for S8, but I don't like it. I'll need to give it more thought before casting my vote here...
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm

ATDRAWTS for me. I've changed my mind a few times over the years though. I used to rate Daphne Returns as the best but I'm not so keen on it now. I loved the clips of old scenes though, but that's a bit of an indictment of the episode itself really.

I always enjoy The Show Must Go Off too even though it has it's faults but actually my favourite episode of this season is probably A Passing Fancy and if that was an option by itself I would have voted for it. I think you were right to show them as one double episode though Nervosa, they were broadcast like that in the US. APF wa written by Jon Sherman, definitely my favourite writer of the O'Shannon years.

ATDRAWTS was also the last episode David Angel's helped write too, so there's sentimental reasons for voting for it as well I think.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Cake for Brains » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:30 pm

This time last year, I genuinely hated Season 8 (as I'm sure many will remember), but on re-watching the DVD in the summer, I realised it wasn't too bad after all. It's still definitely the weakest season, but it does produce its share of enjoyable episodes, although no true classics IMO.

Highlights include 'Taking Liberties', 'Daphne Returns' and 'A Passing Fancy', but 'The Show Must Go Off' wins for me. Hilarious - and the end felt like typical classic Frasier to me. Derek Jacobi (soon to be in Doctor Who, plug) was superb.
Cake for Brains

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:41 pm

ATDRAWTS for me.

It's a close call between Dish and Cranes Go Caribbean but I think I like Caribbean mostly because of the lead in to Don Juan in Hell.

I also like The Show Must Go Off, Hungry Heart, Sliding Frasiers and The Bad Son.

Probably one of my least favorite seasons
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Wezzo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:38 pm

Hungry Heart, probably the funniest of the season IMO.
Wezzo

Postby Stratman » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Daphne Returns for me.
Stratman

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:03 am

I quite liked The Show Must Go Off, The New Friend, Hooping Cranes and Daphne Returns, but I like Taking Liberties most.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Nervosa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:22 pm

I finally vote for Hooping Cranes. I suppose it's enjoyable to watch and the best of a bad lot.

It's interesting to see that this season has received the least amount of votes so far. A reflection of its popularity....
Nervosa

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:31 pm

Nervosa wrote:I finally vote for Hooping Cranes. I suppose it's enjoyable to watch and the best of a bad lot.

It's interesting to see that this season has received the least amount of votes so far. A reflection of its popularity....

Yeah, I've found the same thing myself about S8 polls in the past. It just doesn't fire people's imagination for some inexplicable reason! :lol:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby bitesthedust » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Taking Liberties for me, just edges out And The Dish Ran Away With The Spoon.
bitesthedust

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes