Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier Forum Awards: Nominations - Best Frasier Episode

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:26 pm

welshben23 wrote:I think Michelle is a lovely name too, I have a cousin with that name, and 3 girls in my class in school who were lovely had that name. :D

It seems I am tarnishing the reputation of people who have the name "Michelle", then. I am not a lovely person. I am despicable and evil. Everyone else - please don't judge all Michelles by my nefarious actions.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby me123 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:45 pm

OK, back on topic, here's my top 5 (in no particular order)

1. Moondance
2. To Kill a Talking Bird
3. Mixed Doubles
4. Daphne's Room
5. She's the Boss

However, I have currently only watched seasons 1,2,3 and 4, and have just purchesed a multiregion DVD player to catch up with America (I know S5's coming out soon, but I'm thinking towards S6 and beyond...)

PS This is my first post! :D
me123

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:47 pm

me123 wrote:PS This is my first post! :D

Welcome, me123! :D Happy posting.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby me123 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:55 pm

Thanks!!
me123

Postby Jung at Heart » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:40 pm

Can I cheat and add another favorite please?

In the uk they are re-running all of Frasier but in a very strange order - not chronological at all. One minute Niles is married to Daphne, the next he's still married to Maris !

I just caught a couple of episodes i've never seen before but I though that they were hysterical! I' sorry I didn't catch their titles but i'm sure you'll recognise them

1. - Martin's song for Frank Sinatra - Niles trying to open the urn containing his aunt's ashes had me in stitches!

2. - Frasier's recommendation for a new radio psych who turns out to be the bitch from hell with a doctorate in physical ed - her interaction with Roz!

3. Maris' escape from justice - when she drinks the build up drink through the straw when she's hidden in the crate

Have you ever noticed that each time you watch an episode, you notice something new you didn't spot previously?
Niles to Frasier:- Copernicus called - you are not the centre of the the universe.
Jung at Heart

Postby Leanne » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:55 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:It seems I am tarnishing the reputation of people who have the name "Michelle", then. I am not a lovely person. I am despicable and evil. Everyone else - please don't judge all Michelles by my nefarious actions.

Guess what my middle name is? :mrgreen:
Leanne

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:29 pm

Leanne wrote:Guess what my middle name is? :mrgreen:

Anastasia? :)

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Leanne » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:46 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Leanne wrote:Guess what my middle name is? :mrgreen:

Anastasia? :)

Nearly; that's my surname. I am Leanne Michelle Anastasia. :D
Leanne

Postby JT » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:19 am

I wasn't going to do this because it is too hard to choose from my expansive pool of candidate best episodes. Even though this changes from day to day and week to week, this is one lineup:

1. Inn Keepers
2. Daphnes Room
3. Ham Radio
4. The Crucible (not high on a lot of people's list, but I thought Frasier was at his best here)
5. High Holidays

And other poolies:

6. Boo!
7. The Candidate
8. The Focus Group
9. Give Him The Chair
10. Chess Pains
11. Star Mitzfa
12. Love Bites Dog

The Bebe Glazer episodes and many more.
JT

Postby !Amz! » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:23 pm