Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What's your favourite season 11 episode?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

What's your favourite season 11 episode?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 pm

No Sex Please, We're Skittish
No votes
A Man, a Plan and a Gal: Julia
No votes
The Doctor Is Out
13%
The Babysitter
No votes
The Placeholder
No votes
I'm Listening
No votes
Maris Returns
No votes
Murder Most Maris
No votes
Guns N' Neuroses
No votes
Seabee Jeebies
No votes
High Holidays
33%
Frasier-Lite
No votes
The Ann Who Came to Dinner
No votes
Freudian Sleep
No votes
Caught in the Act
8%
Boo!
No votes
Coots and Ladders
No votes
Match Game
No votes
Miss Right Now
No votes
And Frasier Makes Three
8%
Detour
No votes
Crock Tales
8%
Goodnight, Seattle
29%

Total votes : 24

Postby citystreets » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:56 pm

It will probably be Roz's Turn for me. One of my favourites.

Bebe: He's a right-wing Baptist preacher, she's a fun-loving bisexual! Conflicts? You bet! Have you ever seen such talent?
Frasier: Well..
Bebe: Ugh, they're pathetic!

:lol:
citystreets

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 am

Thanks for voting everyone! :D This thread has received more interest than any other season, with High Holidays edging out Goodnight Seattle in a closely fought battle.

I'll compile the 'poll of polls' over the weekend - I'll probably leave that one open-ended - and also compile the Bebe poll Sparky requested too.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Jocelyn » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:54 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:This thread has received more interest than any other season, with High Holidays edging out Goodnight Seattle in a closely fought battle.

Darn it. Knew I should have voted for Goodnight Seattle :wink:

I haven't been keeping track of the winners of the last few seasons but look forward to seeing which Ham Radio comes top of the final poll.
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:10 pm

Jocelyn wrote:I haven't been keeping track of the winners of the last few seasons but look forward to seeing which Ham Radio comes top of the final poll.

You old cynic! This crop of forum members may actually surprise us! (PLEASE surprise us!!) :lol:

I'll use reverse psychology here and say no one would DARE vote for Dial M For Martin, as it would represent far too bold a choice...
Mr Blue Sky

Postby JT » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 am

How does one take this poll? I would actually have to vote for "Boo!". Sometimes there is something about a particular episode that makes it personally memorable even though it may not be for many others.
The clown thing is what did it for me. Particularly the psych sessions with the woman with clown phobia.
JT

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:18 pm

JT wrote:How does one take this poll?

If you mean "How do I vote?" then I'm afraid the poll closed a couple of weeks ago. I had to give these 'season' polls a 7 day limit or we'd have never had a final result, and obviously, a winner.

If you mean "How do I conduct a poll?" then unfortunately only the Mods and Site Administrator can do that. I think the fear is that we'd have polls cropping up all over the place (many of them repeated by new members) if all registered members were able to conduct them. If you have an idea for a poll you'd like to see, post it on the board and we'll see what we can do. :)
Mr Blue Sky

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes