Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Last Frasier Episode You Watched.

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: The Last Frasier Episode You Watched.

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Hakunila wrote:Frasier Crane's Day Off

Found this great site where they stream Frasier (and several other classic tv-shows) 24/7. Laptop, HDMI-cable & TV. Sounds like paradise to me

One of my favorite episodes.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:

Found this great site where they stream Frasier (and several other classic tv-shows) 24/7. Laptop, HDMI-cable & TV. Sounds like paradise to me

"You're on the Crane with Frasier air!" :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:46 pm

My name is Robert.

And your name is?
CatNamedRudy

Postby Tranquilox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:

One of my favourite parts in that episode:

Frasier: Who is this?
Janice: I'm Janice.
Frasier: Well, Janice, what's your problem?
Janice: Well, I'm having a problem breaking through a barrier with
my in-laws.
Frasier: Boring!
He jabs another button and disconnects her, then picks up on another
line.
Tranquilox

Postby Patrick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Marjorie: Hi, Dr. Crane. This is Marjorie. You see, I'm... I'm having a problem with my boss. He doesn't seem to respect me, and I don't have the courage to confront him.

Frasier: OK, OK, Marjorie. Well, let's, let's see... Let's do a little role-playing, OK? Look, I'll be your boss, you be yourself, you be Marjorie... and uh - come on in and talk to me in a very forceful way. Tell me what you think, and you just might be surprised by what happens!

Marjorie: Well, OK. "Listen, Mr. Ross. I've worked for this company for six years and I've never missed a day. But you've constantly promoted people less qualified than I am, and I don't think that's fair."

Frasier: "Well, Marjorie, I must say I admire your forthrightness, and uh... I wished more of my employees came and spoke to me with an open mind. You know, you're going to get that promotion!"

Marjorie: Hey, that was great!

Frasier: Yeah! Wasn't it? Wasn't it? OK, it's my turn! I'm Marjorie and you're the boss now! Come on! Come on... :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 am

The Love You Fake 7/10

Though not my favorite of episodes this one does have some funny moments.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Frasiertime » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 am

The Wizard and Roz. I don't know which is creepier, seeing Dr. Tewkesbury in Roz's lavender silk robe or seeing Tewkesbury kiss Roz while wearing her robe. In fact, it was just creepy seeing him kiss her at all. I can't picture them together at all. And the way they gave Roz that bedhead hair do-all flat in the back and messed up - ugh!

The plus side of this episode was the way Niles called off the results to Daphne's psychic testing and let her chose to believe in herself while getting to know the true Daphne.
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 pm

That episode creeps me out like non other.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:That episode creeps me out like non other.

I still say that Trophy Girlfriend is worse.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Patrick wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:That episode creeps me out like non other.

I still say that Trophy Girlfriend is worse.

Not for me. Trophy Girlfriend is probably 3rd. The creepy factor of Tewksbury in a bathrobe is just too much for me. The next one on my list is the The Impossible Dream and that is because I've never been real fond of Gil and he just gives me the heebie jeebies in this one.
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Good grief 4/5

Love the wailing at the end and when Eddie finally rolls over hehe

The Show Where Woody Shows Up 3/5

Bit of a blooper when Woody is suposedly looking at a view of seattle in a book when he turns around u can see there no picture ... other then that the eps ok.
woggle

Postby Patrick » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

woggle wrote:Good grief 4/5

Love the wailing at the end and when Eddie finally rolls over hehe

The Show Where Woody Shows Up 3/5

Bit of a blooper when Woody is suposedly looking at a view of seattle in a book when he turns around u can see there no picture ... other then that the eps ok.

It's a little inconsistent that Woody knew that Martin was a retired cop when Sam thought that he was dead. Of course Sam could have told him in the meantime but it seems like a bit of a stretch. I mean, after years of working for Sam woody didn't even know that Sam had a brother for example.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby woggle » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Halloween 5/5

This ep is soooo funny , i like when Frasier comes out of the kitchen and squished Nile's fake nose ...hehe
woggle

Postby Patrick » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 pm

woggle wrote:Halloween 5/5

This ep is soooo funny , i like when Frasier comes out of the kitchen and squished Nile's fake nose ...hehe

It's funny when Niles rolls his r's, because the Gascons like Cyrano do that. Of course they do it in French which makes it even funnier. I mean transposing a regional French accent to English. I wonder if it's really intentional though. I guess there's no way of knowing.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Frasiertime » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Martin Does It His Way 3/3
This is a great ep - I like the way Martin and the boys all sit around the piano and write Martin's song.

The best is at the end when Frasier is directing the choir singing Martin's song. The way Frasier scrunches up his face and opens his mouth really wide while directing is hilarious! I love it when he makes those exaggerated faces! :lol:
Frasiertime

Postby Patrick » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Frasiertime wrote:Martin Does It His Way 3/3
This is a great ep - I like the way Martin and the boys all sit around the piano and write Martin's song.

The best is at the end when Frasier is directing the choir singing Martin's song. The way Frasier scrunches up his face and opens his mouth really wide while directing is hilarious! I love it when he makes those exaggerated faces! :lol:

I still don't get how Niles manages to get ashes in his shoes. :D I mean I've seen how much ashes there are in one of those urns, to get them all over your suit is one thing but INSIDE YOUR SHOES! You get sand in your shoes by walking in it, ankle deep, not by sprinkling sand over yourself.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby PistolPoet » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Patrick wrote:I still don't get how Niles manages to get ashes in his shoes. :D I mean I've seen how much ashes there are in one of those urns, to get them all over your suit is one thing but INSIDE YOUR SHOES! You get sand in your shoes by walking in it, ankle deep, not by sprinkling sand over yourself.

We're talking about the man who managed to catch his watchband in Frasier's hair during a simple high-five. Anything is possible :P.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Eddie2012 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 pm

PistolPoet wrote:
Patrick wrote:I still don't get how Niles manages to get ashes in his shoes. :D I mean I've seen how much ashes there are in one of those urns, to get them all over your suit is one thing but INSIDE YOUR SHOES! You get sand in your shoes by walking in it, ankle deep, not by sprinkling sand over yourself.

We're talking about the man who managed to catch his watchband in Frasier's hair during a simple high-five. Anything is possible :P.

:)
Eddie2012

Postby woggle » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm

The Bad Son 4/5

I just love love the scene at the old peoples home when Martin repeats what Frasier is saying and Frasier strokes his hair ...the dirty look John Mahoney does has me in stiches :D
woggle

Postby Frasiertime » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 am

The Last Time I Saw Maris: S 3
Noel asks Frasier to sign his petition to the producers of Star Trek to create a new character:
Space vixen Rozalinda, the four breasted queen of the planet Rozniak.' And Frasier calls Roz, "Rozalinda" - cracks me up every time I hear it!
Frasiertime

Postby Patrick » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 am

Frasiertime wrote:The Last Time I Saw Maris: S 3
Noel asks Frasier to sign his petition to the producers of Star Trek to create a new character:
Space vixen Rozalinda, the four breasted queen of the planet Rozniak.' And Frasier calls Roz, "Rozalinda" - cracks me up every time I hear it!

Ends with the four cup bra scene.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby woggle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Frasier loves Roz 4/5

All i can say is that is one hell of a hideous bridesmaids dress ..lol love the tag scene when the drag queen is mincing down the street wearing it .
woggle

Postby Patrick » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 pm

woggle wrote:Frasier loves Roz 4/5

All i can say is that is one hell of a hideous bridesmaids dress ..lol love the tag scene when the drag queen is mincing down the street wearing it .

I am wondering. Why would a drag queen have bad taste in clothes? In my experience the gay people I know are always impeccably dressed. I am a bit uncomfortable with that kind of joke, IMO it hearkens back to a time when it was acceptable to put on a black face act ridiculously. One minority is as worthy of respect as another.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby PistolPoet » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Patrick wrote:I am wondering. Why would a drag queen have bad taste in clothes? In my experience the gay people I know are always impeccably dressed. I am a bit uncomfortable with that kind of joke, IMO it hearkens back to a time when it was acceptable to put on a black face act ridiculously. One minority is as worthy of respect as another.

That's because drag queens aren't just any gay people, they are gay people who specifically dress that way for fun or as impersonators, entertainers etc.. From what I know, drag queens aren't even necessarily gay.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Patrick wrote:
woggle wrote:Frasier loves Roz 4/5

I am wondering. Why would a drag queen have bad taste in clothes? In my experience the gay people I know are always impeccably dressed. I am a bit uncomfortable with that kind of joke, IMO it hearkens back to a time when it was acceptable to put on a black face act ridiculously. One minority is as worthy of respect as another.

As PistolPoet says, a guy in drag isn't your run of the mill gay guy. I've seen some pretty horrendously dressed men in drag. Years ago (when I was in college) when I worked at a McDonalds we had a regular who used to come in dressed in a nurses uniform. He was not attractive by any stretch of the imagination and one could never begin to mistake him for a woman but he always wore that woman's nurses uniform. It was not a pretty sight.
CatNamedRudy

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion