Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Worst actor/actress on the show?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Re: Worst actor/actress on the show?

Postby Frank B » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 am

I think the guy who played Penelope's son William in the episode It Takes Two To Tangle was rather bad. He was supposed to be angry, but his acting was not convincing.
Frank B

Postby PistolPoet » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am

Frank B wrote:I think the guy who played Penelope's son William in the episode It Takes Two To Tangle was rather bad. He was supposed to be angry, but his acting was not convincing.

Oh, I liked him. HIs tone of voice had just the right amount of world-weary snobbery in it :).
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Patrick » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 am

Frank B wrote:I think the guy who played Penelope's son William in the episode It Takes Two To Tangle was rather bad. He was supposed to be angry, but his acting was not convincing.

I like when he delivers the line that ends with "...or should I say father sponge?" :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Tranquilox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

I actually quite enjoyed his acting, thought he suited the role quite well. It was a positive in an otherwise pretty average episode.
I thought the guy who played Mr Lasskopf in Deathtrap was a wooden actor, he had some funny lines though.
Tranquilox

Postby Patrick » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Tranquilox wrote:

I actually quite enjoyed his acting, thought he suited the role quite well. It was a positive in an otherwise pretty average episode.
I thought the guy who played Mr Lasskopf in Deathtrap was a wooden actor, he had some funny lines though.

IMO, Lasskopf was perfectly interpreted, I especially liked the way he kept exchanging barbs with Martin.

For example "Do I look like I scuba? I'll be lucky if I don't need a tank to breathe on land!" :D
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Tranquilox wrote:

i agree. i didn't mind the guy in that episode, either, even though i don't care too much for the overall episode.

Patrick wrote:
Tranquilox wrote:I thought the guy who played Mr Lasskopf in Deathtrap was a wooden actor, he had some funny lines though.

IMO, Lasskopf was perfectly interpreted, I especially liked the way he kept exchanging barbs with Martin.

For example "Do I look like I scuba? I'll be lucky if I don't need a tank to breathe on land!" :D

:D
I can't make my mind up if he was slightly wooden or simply effecting an almost clint eastwood-esque deadpan tone. I think the latter but, either way, he was funny enough. I liked him.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby DiceMan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 am

That brown waitress at Nervosa that cut up Niles' credit card seemed like she was overacting
DiceMan

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm

DiceMan wrote:That brown waitress at Nervosa that cut up Niles' credit card seemed like she was overacting

:twisted: Yeah, there was a little much "tood" when she handed back the cut up card.
Looked overdone and strangly out of place.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes