Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What has made you smile today?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What has made you smile today?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm

That was Lyin' Ryan washing the clean dishes at the soup kitchen. That asshat can't tell the truth about ANYTHING! I hope he loses both races he's in! Then I won't have to deal with him as my Vice President or my Congressman!

The Binders Full of Women line has led to some funny stuff. My favorite so far is the meme of Patrick Swayze "No one puts Baby in a binder!"
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:That was Lyin' Ryan washing the clean dishes at the soup kitchen. That asshat can't tell the truth about ANYTHING! I hope he loses both races he's in! Then I won't have to deal with him as my Vice President or my Congressman!

The Binders Full of Women line has led to some funny stuff. My favorite so far is the meme of Patrick Swayze "No one puts Baby in a binder!"

Sorry, I got the two of them mixed up!
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Patrick wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:That was Lyin' Ryan washing the clean dishes at the soup kitchen. That asshat can't tell the truth about ANYTHING! I hope he loses both races he's in! Then I won't have to deal with him as my Vice President or my Congressman!

Sorry, I got the two of them mixed up!

No worries! They're both idiots and pretty much interchangable!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 pm

It was funny when Biden and Ryan were debating the other week. I think it was Bill Maher who tweeted: "Help! Someone call the police! There's an old man beating up on a child!"
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:It was funny when Biden and Ryan were debating the other week. I think it was Bill Maher who tweeted: "Help! Someone call the police! There's an old man beating up on a child!"

:lol:
CatNamedRudy

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Mcdreamys christmas present arrived today, which made me smile, as did seeing him for a while.

Also Ellas cheeky grin whenever shes sees me makes me smile! That little girl is just too adorable!!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

'Twas nice to find a birthday card from BS in my letterbox yesterday. :)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:'Twas nice to find a birthday card from BS in my letterbox yesterday. :)

:)
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 am

Dorset Girl wrote:'Twas nice to find a birthday card from BS in my letterbox yesterday. :)

:)
CatNamedRudy

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

It's finally Election Day and those neverending political advertisements will stop now! :)
CatNamedRudy

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 am

AMERICA GOT IT RIGHT! No Mitt Romney and his Magic Underwear in the White House!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:AMERICA GOT IT RIGHT! No Mitt Romney and his Magic Underwear in the White House!

I hear he hasn't conceded yet. Is it because he's a bad loser?
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:AMERICA GOT IT RIGHT! No Mitt Romney and his Magic Underwear in the White House!

Congratulations! :)

It makes me smile to think of the blood pressure rising in that assclown, Donald trump. The bollocks he was talking on twitter was mind-boggling.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Patrick » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:

Congratulations! :)

It makes me smile to think of the blood pressure rising in that assclown, Donald trump. The bollocks he was talking on twitter was mind-boggling.

Romney, the zero-term President... (For nearly four years the American right kept saying that Obama would be a one-term President...)
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Patrick wrote:

They refused to believe that they lost Ohio because all the votes weren't in yet. It was funny watching Karl Rove ( one of King George the Stupid's puppet masters) have a total melt down on Fox News.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Patrick wrote:

They refused to believe that they lost Ohio because all the votes weren't in yet. It was funny watching Karl Rove ( one of King George the Stupid's puppet masters) have a total melt down on Fox News.

That reminds me of a Mayor after my own heart here in France who sometime ago won a razor thin victory. His opponent took a shot at contesting it, not on grounds that the vote itself was crooked but that there had been some unfair behavior during the election, his people insisted and insisted so that finally the court conceded that the election would be held again one year later ( that's how long it took to make a decision) at which point the Mayor won AGAIN, this time by a LARGE majority. It seems the people don't like bad losers...
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I will give Romney credit. He was very gracious in his concession speech. No whining, no blaming, no barbs or daggers thrown. Just a nice "thank you" to his supporters and his staff and well wishes to the President.

Rove was really the only one that I saw that was being a giant baby. Even looney tune Charles Krauthammer admitted defeat while Rove was still stomping his feet and sobbing!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 pm

:twisted: OBAMA, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank god Romney didn't get in.
Every time I looked at him I could hear Leonard Cohen singing The Future.

If there's one thing the world does NOT need it's an American president with access to many WOMD who is a religious nut, has a hard on for the "Russkies", and believes he has magic underwear that will win him a war.

Moon-Crane wrote:It makes me smile to think of the blood pressure rising in that assclown, Donald trump. The bollocks he was talking on twitter was mind-boggling.

That was comedy gold :D
Especially when he was saying folkls should "march on Washington" and calling for a revolution.

Because we all know what happens to the ultra rich in a revolution :lol:

I can imagine him, a goblet of chapagne in one hand, a caviar buttie on the other, shouting "such a hard life is this, this champagne is from the east facing field, do I look like a peasant? To the barracades men, and though we (well, you) might die, with God (SATAN) on our side i'll be able to buy a crate of chateau Snootee, and will be able to have my wig refluffed while I get a Swedish massage after a game of golf played on the site of that Vatican thingie I had to pull down to make room for the 18th hole.
GIVE ME VICTORY, OR GIVE ME A (tax free) CHEQUE FOR THE EQUIVALENT AMMOUNT!"

Sort of like Les Miz for the rich :lol:

Trump said the world was laughing at America. We weren't, we were just pissing ourselves laughing at him.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

:lol: I imagine Trump as Lord Farquaad: "Some of you may die. But that's a chance I'm willing to take!"
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote::lol: I imagine Trump as Lord Farquaad: "Some of you may die. But that's a chance I'm willing to take!"

I hear Lord Farquaad was voiced by that crazy guy from 3rd Rock From The Sun.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 am

Patrick wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote::lol: I imagine Trump as Lord Farquaad: "Some of you may die. But that's a chance I'm willing to take!"

Yes, he was - John Lithgow. He played a brilliant character in Dexter, too. One of my favourite actors.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Yes, he was - John Lithgow. He played a brilliant character in Dexter, too. One of my favourite actors.

He was awesome on Dexter.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I will give Romney credit. He was very gracious in his concession speech. No whining, no blaming, no barbs or daggers thrown. Just a nice "thank you" to his supporters and his staff and well wishes to the President.

Yes, Romney was very gracious in defeat.

CatNamedRudy wrote:Rove was really the only one that I saw that was being a giant baby. Even looney tune Charles Krauthammer admitted defeat while Rove was still stomping his feet and sobbing!

Rove was funny. That bizarro deluded pundit, David Morris, was funny, too. Here's the most batshit response i've seen to the result, though http://www.libertarianrepublican.net/2012/11/the-end-of-liberty-in-america-only.html :lol: This Eric Dondero guy is cra-a-a-a-a-z-y insane with this:
Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere.

He genuinely appears to have lost the plot. Funny though.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Patrick » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:.... This Eric Dondero guy is cra-a-a-a-a-z-y insane with this:
Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere.

That man is demented beyond belief. In a perfect world, there would have been two guys with a giant butterfly net and a straitjacket waiting for him at the door after he made this statement.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Patrick wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:.... This Eric Dondero guy is cra-a-a-a-a-z-y insane with this:

That man is demented beyond belief. In a perfect world, there would have been two guys with a giant butterfly net and a straitjacket waiting for him at the door after he made this statement.

Yikes! Is this dude for real? Though I can imagine Ann Coulter going on a crazy rant like that too! That woman is certifiable and full of venom and hate.
CatNamedRudy

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion