Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby barnaclelapse » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 am

Dorset Girl wrote:HATS!!!

Help me. :cry:


Hats?! Shit, where?!
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 am

Today here in Dorset, at the start of the three-day Hat Festival... I'm so excited I think a little bit of wee just came out.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby woggle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

Dorset Girl wrote:Today here in Dorset, at the start of the three-day Hat Festival... I'm so excited I think a little bit of wee just came out.



:lol: ya dirty mare ! sounds quite interesting to me is there any piccys?
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:42 am

woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Today here in Dorset, at the start of the three-day Hat Festival... I'm so excited I think a little bit of wee just came out.



:lol: ya dirty mare ! sounds quite interesting to me is there any piccys?


You want to see photos of me peeing myeslf? :scratch: :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby woggle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 am

Dorset Girl wrote:
woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Today here in Dorset, at the start of the three-day Hat Festival... I'm so excited I think a little bit of wee just came out.



:lol: ya dirty mare ! sounds quite interesting to me is there any piccys?


You want to see photos of me peeing myeslf? :scratch: :lol:


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! hahahahaha doh ! did that wrong .lol .
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

:lol: I'm not actually going to the hat festival, so no pictures unfortunately. :(
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby woggle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am

Dorset Girl wrote::lol: I'm not actually going to the hat festival, so no pictures unfortunately. :(


Aw shame ... Dam does that make me sad to think that was a cool thing? , does that make me old? i actually did the granny thing of sneezing and peeing myself tother day ...lol im an old folgie already ...haelp!
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm

woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote::lol: I'm not actually going to the hat festival, so no pictures unfortunately. :(


Aw shame ... Dam does that make me sad to think that was a cool thing? , does that make me old? i actually did the granny thing of sneezing and peeing myself tother day ...lol im an old folgie already ...haelp!


Oh no, you'll have to buy some Tena Lady soon!

By the way, I thought this thread was about what made you piss yourself laughing, not pissing yourself sneezing! :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby welshben23 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Something I just read on the Frasier Forums section of this site. HA!
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: What made you p*** yourself laughing today?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

welshben23 wrote:Something I just read on the Frasier Forums section of this site. HA!


:lol:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron

© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.