Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What has made you smile today?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What has made you smile today?

Postby insaneasperger » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Sounds like things are going good at the moment DG!

What made me smile today? Ella smiling and laughing at me, it's so cute I just melt!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby woggle » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Watching all the paralympions winning their medals today and most all all Ellie simmonds getting the gold , if ya didn't well up when she blubbed on the podium then your a robot ..lol lovin this so far :D
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Won a necklace from a posh jeweller's in a raffle. :)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Won a necklace from a posh jeweller's in a raffle. :)

:hello1:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Re:

Postby Yoshi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 am

welshben23 wrote:Honestly, this thread! :D It's a really great idea, DG. :thumbleft:

Agreed, again. Hmm.. several things actually...hanging out with family, playing with the little dog who too cute for his own good and cooking :).
Yoshi

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Won a necklace from a posh jeweller's in a raffle. :)

:twisted: 8-)
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Re: Re:

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Yoshi wrote:
welshben23 wrote:Honestly, this thread! :D It's a really great idea, DG. :thumbleft:

Agreed, again. Hmm.. several things actually...hanging out with family, playing with the little dog who too cute for his own good and cooking :).

:D Which breed of dog do you have?
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Buttons win in the GP and going over to mcdreamys to find he had got me a big bag of toffee poppets
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Got some surprise gifts from a cousin I haven't seen for ages... lots of old clay pipes, sea glass and china he'd collected on the beach, some fossils for Keren and a pile of books related to beachcombing. Bless him! He's such an eccentric bloke - his flat is wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling lined in books (bathroom and kitchen included!).
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 am

Sounds great DG! My flat sounds like it might be turning slowly in to your cousins though! Gator and i have a bookshelf each in our room, there's 3 I'm the hallway, books piled up with no space for more and I have over 300 in my utility room which I am in the process of sorting. And I still buy books most days!

Recently woke up, so the only thing that has made me smile is waking up to more money from ebay
insaneasperger

Postby insaneasperger » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

:love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: Ellaboo was a very smiley princess today, and loved her auntie pulling faces at her. Also seeing mcdreamy was good, but my little princess wins!
insaneasperger

Postby Forever Jung » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

:twisted: Winning a couple of out of print karaoke discs on ebay to complete a collection :D
Forever Jung

Postby insaneasperger » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:29 pm

That's great FJ!

Spent the day in town with sis and Ella, and Ella only wanted her auntie. I ended up having to carry her around for ages. Also found out I have competition for mcdreamy, Ella adores him, and cries when leaves us! So cute!
insaneasperger

Postby insaneasperger » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 pm

I've been nominated for Young Inspirational Person of the year award!

Weird! But yeah! Not gonna win though, the votings done entirely online and I'm meant to spam facebook etc. But most of my friends (not FO obviously) aren't online and hate the Internet! But I'm just happy to be nominated, dont want to win I'm not an inspiration!
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Forever Jung wrote::twisted: Winning a couple of out of print karaoke discs on ebay to complete a collection :D

Nice! Which ones?
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm

insaneasperger wrote:I've been nominated for Young Inspirational Person of the year award!

Weird! But yeah! Not gonna win though, the votings done entirely online and I'm meant to spam facebook etc. But most of my friends (not FO obviously) aren't online and hate the Internet! But I'm just happy to be nominated, dont want to win I'm not an inspiration!

Ooo-ee, well done!
Dorset Girl

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

insaneasperger wrote:I've been nominated for Young Inspirational Person of the year award!

:twisted: That's great 8-)
I suspect you're right about the result though.
A public vote makes things not so much about who deserves a prize, but who has more friends and family to vote for them.
Bit dumb really.
At the very least though, it'll look great on your CV :wink:

Dorset Girl wrote:
Forever Jung wrote::twisted: Winning a couple of out of print karaoke discs on ebay to complete a collection :D

Nice! Which ones?

PX 6 and PX 10.

Impressive eh? :D :lol:

Here's links to the track lists.............

PX 6

PX10

No songs that are really rare or unusual, but Protrax made very good versions of the songs.
They only ever put out 14 discs, and I've already got 12, so those two will complete the set 8-)
Forever Jung

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm

:twisted: Making me smile this morning was when I was feeling slightly hung over, Scoobie jumped up on the bed and cuddled up to me before we both fell back asleep for a couple of hours :D
Forever Jung

Postby insaneasperger » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Ella is so cute! She makes me smile. Also my big Sir Hiss toy arrived in the post today, and he is lush!
insaneasperger

Postby !Amz! » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Just seen this, well done IA!
Like FJ said, it's a shame that these kind of things are more a populartity contest rather than who's truly deserving. But, either way, it's fab news and we're all happy for you :D
!Amz!

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks Amz!

what has made me smile not a lot. Its my dad's birthday today, I miss him! Mcdreamy spends his life denying his is in love with my friend then does whatever she wants and says even if he doesn't actually want to do it, exactly what I have been doing for him. A hard hit today which I didn't need, on the upside though I know now to just treat him like shit and be really selfish and he will soon be in love with me! ;)
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Spent this evening on the beach, watching the sun set and eating barbecue food. It was lush!
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Spent this evening on the beach, watching the sun set and eating barbecue food. It was lush!

Sounds great DG!

I've been wandering the beaches a lot with mcdreamy a lot, always fun!

Smiled today, as all I had to say was 'morning Ella boo' and before I've even finished she recognises me and gives me a smile, then I ask her how she is and she gets all excited and shouts, kaylas jealous as she only shouts in reply to me and no one else 8-)
insaneasperger

Postby woggle » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm

when the young guy serving me in sainsburys looked me up and down to check my age when buying a dvd ..it was a 12!! haha and even when he guessed he said 21.. made my day!
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

woggle wrote:when the young guy serving me in sainsburys looked me up and down to check my age when buying a dvd ..it was a 12!! haha and even when he guessed he said 21.. made my day!

:lol: The first time I met you, I thought you were about fifteen. :D Take it as a compliment.
Dorset Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion