Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What are you doing and where are you right now?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What are you doing and where are you right now?

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Hope your cat's doing better now, Cat!
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Hope your cat's doing better now, Cat!

Thanks MC. He seems to be doing better. Not quite back to his old self as he slept all day yesterday (even more than normal) but still better than he was.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Sitting at the emergency vet clinic with my poor constipated kitty!

Poor Rudy, hope he's better soon. Give him some vegetable oil to drink... that'll soon sort it out. :lol:

:lol: I actually thought about giving him some olive oil. But since I wasn't sure exactly what the problem was I didn't want to make things worse. Thought a trip to the doctor was the best option. (and of course the most expensive one too)
CatNamedRudy

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

Glad to hear his getting better cat!!

In bed watching greys anatomy and having a smoke. Awaiting the arrival of mcdreamy with my stars. Also having the sudden realisation that tomorrow is thursday so I have to clean the house ready for an assement of my needs, and clear the utility room so I can get my stock ready for my weekly table top tomorrow. Looks like that is gonna be fun. Not
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby woggle » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 am

Sorting various bits n bobs for the garden sale were doing tomorrow im shocked at the amout of crap there is , never thought of the sheer amount of stuff you collect over the years and i dunno quite were it all came from ..lol
woggle

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Hope the garden sale went well Woggle!

I'm just relaxing now after a busy day first shopping in town and then listing stuff on eBay! Knackered now so I'm going to bed soon!
insaneasperger

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Watching a broadcast of The Cure headlining at the Reading & Leeds festival. Great set to mark their first appearance back there for 33 years.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Having a rare day completely on my own. Should be doing some work, but trying to evade it - hence my huge amount of posts here today. :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Quite drunk, my excuse is that I've had quite a few things to deal with today, and it all got a bit much. Anyway - my bloke is out with his friends at the mo, and when he gets home, phwoar is he in for a treat - the 'no sex before marriage' thing lasted for precisely nine days before we gave in. I have no Sex Thread to write this on, so I'll write it here - he's going to get the best blow job of his life when he gets home. Mmmm, I'm so lucky to have such a yummy man in my life.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am

Dorset Girl wrote:Quite drunk, my excuse is that I've had quite a few things to deal with today, and it all got a bit much. Anyway - my bloke is out with his friends at the mo, and when he gets home, phwoar is he in for a treat - the 'no sex before marriage' thing lasted for precisely nine days before we gave in. I have no Sex Thread to write this on, so I'll write it here - he's going to get the best blow job of his life when he gets home. Mmmm, I'm so lucky to have such a yummy man in my life.

:thumbright:
CatNamedRudy

Postby insaneasperger » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:09 pm

In bed eating chocolate, watching big bang theory and messing around on my iPad trying to find a decent app for reminders that I don't have to pay for (impossible with apple I think!) I have lots to do tomorrow and I need to be reminded well!
insaneasperger

Postby Paul B » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 pm

insaneasperger wrote:In bed eating chocolate, watching big bang theory and messing around on my iPad trying to find a decent app for reminders that I don't have to pay for (impossible with apple I think!) I have lots to do tomorrow and I need to be reminded well!

Er, what about Apple's own app "Reminders"? I'm pretty sure it's part of the standard app package now!
Paul B

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

Paul B wrote:
insaneasperger wrote:In bed eating chocolate, watching big bang theory and messing around on my iPad trying to find a decent app for reminders that I don't have to pay for (impossible with apple I think!) I have lots to do tomorrow and I need to be reminded well!

Er, what about Apple's own app "Reminders"? I'm pretty sure it's part of the standard app package now!

Yep that should be standard.

You could also see if any of these are useful. There're some free ones in the list.
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-to-do-list-apps-for-iphone-2012-6?op=1

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby insaneasperger » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks guys, the reminder app is ok for general lists, but I usually have about 15-20 lists in progress at any given time. Also the reminding part is a bit naff, so I use it for daily lists, I need something more for weekly monthly and yearly lists etc. and thanks MC I'll check that list out!

I found a couple last night, downloaded about 12 to find two I didn't delete straight away, my lists I'm fussy about, and are usually written in a book I keep with me, if I can't find anything soon ill just stick with that!
insaneasperger

Postby !Amz! » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

Dentist appointment soon. Meh, not too bothered, just wish I wasn't feeling so ill this morning. Guessing it's something to do with the copious amounts of crap that I consumed yesterday, haven't overeaten like that in years!
!Amz!

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm in bed cus I'm knackered, playing on iPad and watching big bang theory. Hope your dentist appointment went well AMZ!
insaneasperger

Postby !Amz! » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks IA, all went well actually for once :lol: Only problem is my wisdom teeth are coming through, so not looking forward to upcoming pain from them!
!Amz!

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 pm

I really want to change my house - the decor, I mean. I think I'm 'nesting' or something! Am I too young to buy a rug, I wonder? That would help cover up some of the carpet in the lounge, which is too red for my liking.

This morning, I thought I'd start with something easy, so I dug an old pot of paint out of the cupboard and proceeded to spend an hour or two touching up some of the paint around the lounge walls, in the hope of making it look fresher.

An hour later, and it was dry... that's when I realised I'd used the wrong colour! It looked fine when it was wet, but when it was dry, it was completely different. :lol: So I've had to spend another hour repainting it all with the right one. :roll:
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Never realized there was an age limit as to when you can buy an area rug. I've been old since I was 22 if that is the case! :)
CatNamedRudy

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 pm

And I've been old since I was 8!
insaneasperger

Postby !Amz! » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 am

Done a bit more dissertation stuff today, would love to really get cracking and do more while I have time on my hands, but my supervisor still hasn't e-mailed me back from a month ago, despite her saying she was working all summer! Done pretty much all I can for now, before I can get on with anything else I'd like her to just OK stuff that I've planned for now as I don't want to go and do more work only to find out I need to do it all differently. Tempted to e-mail it all to my sister in law to see what she thinks, she worked as a mental health research before moving to Canada and did say that I could use her if I needed help.
!Amz!

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:I really want to change my house - the decor, I mean. I think I'm 'nesting' or something! Am I too young to buy a rug, I wonder? That would help cover up some of the carpet in the lounge, which is too red for my liking.

This morning, I thought I'd start with something easy, so I dug an old pot of paint out of the cupboard and proceeded to spend an hour or two touching up some of the paint around the lounge walls, in the hope of making it look fresher.

An hour later, and it was dry... that's when I realised I'd used the wrong colour! It looked fine when it was wet, but when it was dry, it was completely different. :lol: So I've had to spend another hour repainting it all with the right one. :roll:

CatNamedRudy wrote:Never realized there was an age limit as to when you can buy an area rug. I've been old since I was 22 if that is the case! :)

insaneasperger wrote:And I've been old since I was 8!

:lol: Me too. We've had a circular rug in the living room for years, too. My dad's sold carpets, rugs, wood/laminate flooring all his life. Rugs are massively popular items and sell by the shedload to people of all ages and types.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Right, that's okay then, I'm going rug shopping tomorrow. :D

Long pile or short pile?

Or shag pile? :P
Dorset Girl

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Or shag pile? :P

:twisted: "OOH MATRON!" post of the day :D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby insaneasperger » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

In my room with pannie, watching south park and gossiping, having got bored of bingo and left early! I'm also getting rather annoyed with trying to figure out how the hell I can get a courier quote, when I don't know the dimensions only the weight? Thinking I won't be able to buy my huge collection of robin hood stuff!
insaneasperger

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion