Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Dear Diary

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: Dear Diary

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks Lil.

Jeez, you're doing a lot of thread-reading! Can't remember when I posted that.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Lil » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Aw, just found out that a person I knew on another forum died last week. :( He was the one with the highest post count on the forum (a photography site) and although I never met him in person, I felt like I knew him quite well. He'll definitely be missed. :| It's weird how it's possible to become close to people you only ever speak to online!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that as well.
Lil

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm

It's quite a while since this thread has been used! I suppose it overlaps the 'yap' thread really, but I thought I'd drag it back up to the top, nevertheless.

I've been doing lots of driving this week - today I went to a beach called Kimmeridge, which involves driving through several miles of very narrow Dorset lanes. It was fine, in fact I quite enjoyed it. Then this evening, I was driving up from town (something I'm now very used to doing), and very nearly pulled out in front of another car. :( Just a momentary lapse in concentration, caused because I saw a police car stopped further up the road! :shock: Luckily, no harm was done, but it brought back a little bit of my anxiety, and reminded me why I was so worried about driving in the first place. :oops:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 am

I've been driving since I was 16 D.G. and I still do stupid stuff like every once in a while.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 am

Don't worry about it too much, DG. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. I guarantee there'll be more oblivious fuckwits driving like inconsiderate idiots than anything you might end up accidentally doing.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby tubalcain » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:I've been driving since I was 16 D.G. and I still do stupid stuff like every once in a while.

Ditto.

On the upside Kimmeridge has a beautiful view from the hillside; Steeple nearby has a coat of arms that connects it to George Washington. The family name of Lawrence is worth researching.
tubalcain

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks everyone! The worst thing about it was that some of my takeaway curry ended up on the floor... definitely not good! :lol: The car now smells of curry (even though I scrubbed it), so every time I get in, I will feel hungry. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 pm

''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion