Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Episode Load

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am

Some easy, and some not so easy.
:)

1. Which episode contains a reference to a Mr. Blackwell, and in what context was it used?

2. A famous Muhammad Ali quote is re-worked during which episode?

3. In which episode does Niles feed his newly found fast-food addiction?

4. A drink called ' The Pink Webber ', premieres in which episode?

5. Daphne finds Martin, Frasier, and Niles all glued to the television, leading her to remark about Pavarotti ' jumping The Grand Canyon' . Which episode contains this line?

6. Cab number 804 features in which episode, and what connection does the director of the episode have with an earlier American show that featured the same call sign?

7. Niles hopes to secure ' The Golden Apron ' award from his dinner club. Which episode seals his fate?

8. Which episode features Niles constructing a swan from a napkin, and what did he turn it into to suit Daphne's more masculine demands?

9. Which classic episode has Frasier stating that Roz ' should out-live Styrofoam ' ?

10. Niles can be found down on the range. Which episode contains this surprising location?
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby Lil » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

habu wrote:5. Daphne finds Martin, Frasier, and Niles all glued to the television, leading her to remark about Pavarotti ' jumping The Grand Canyon' . Which episode contains this line?


A Tsar Is Born
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Episode Load

Postby kat » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

3. Miss Right Now
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
User avatar
kat
 
Posts: 4416
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Location: the dark side of the moon

Re: Episode Load

Postby welshben23 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

2. High Crane Drifter?

4. The Perfect Guy?

6. Flour Child and did the director direct Wings?

7. The Seal Who Came To Dinner?
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: Episode Load

Postby Agides » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

1.
Spoiler: show
Love Bites Dog. Niles is pointing out his "inferior" quality Spanish leather belt that he's been reduced to buying due to financial difficulties to Frasier, who promises to create a diversion if Mr Blackwell (a well-known fashion critic) should appear.


8.
Spoiler: show
Death Becomes Him. And it was a B-52.
Last edited by Agides on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
User avatar
Agides
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Naughty Step

Re: Episode Load

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

3. Miss Right Now
4. The Perfect Guy
5. A Tsar is Born
6. Flour Child (don't know the other part of the question)
7. The Seal Who Came to Dinner
8. He turned it into a B-52. Can't remember which episode it's in though.
9. Are You Being Served
10. Analyzed Kiss
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Lil wrote:
habu wrote:5. Daphne finds Martin, Frasier, and Niles all glued to the television, leading her to remark about Pavarotti ' jumping The Grand Canyon' . Which episode contains this line?


A Tsar Is Born


Correct!
:)
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

kat wrote:3. Miss Right Now


Correct!
:)
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 pm

welshben23 wrote:2. High Crane Drifter?

4. The Perfect Guy?

6. Flour Child and did the director direct Wings?

7. The Seal Who Came To Dinner?




2. Correct!
4. Correct!
6. Correct, the only exception being James Burrows also directed a double episode of Taxi, that featured a cab called 804, and the history behind it. (As well as Wings, of course.).
7. Correct!
:)
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Agides wrote:1.
Spoiler: show
Love Bites Dog. Niles is pointing out his "inferior" quality Spanish leather belt that he's been reduced to buying due to financial difficulties to Frasier, who promises to create a diversion if Mr Blackwell (a well-known fashion critic) should appear.


8.
Spoiler: show
Death Becomes Him. And it was a B-52.




1. Correct, His first name was Richard.

8. Correct!
:)
Last edited by habu on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:3. Miss Right Now
4. The Perfect Guy
5. A Tsar is Born
6. Flour Child (don't know the other part of the question)
7. The Seal Who Came to Dinner
8. He turned it into a B-52. Can't remember which episode it's in though.
9. Are You Being Served
10. Analyzed Kiss



3. Correct!
4. Correct!
5. Correct!
6. Correct, the director also worked on Taxi, with a double episode about the famed car 804.
7. Correct!
8. Correct, it was Death Becomes Him.
9. Correct!
10. Correct!
:)
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Episode Load

Postby habu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks, guys.
:D

* fountains of knowledge *
:salute:
habu
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am
Location: United Kingdom


Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.