Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Season 4 - Best Frasier Season?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Is Season 4 the best?

Yes
40%
Nope
60%

Total votes : 35

Postby Lil » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:38 pm

IMHO, 4 is the best and 8 is the worst.

But as Cat said, there are some good S8 episodes.
Lil

Re: Season 4 - Best Frasier Season?

Postby EMDN » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Actually, I'm two episodes away from the season finale (I'm watch this season for the first time) and I can't see all the great things you see about this season. Yeah, it's good, but I don't think it can even compare to the second or first season. But this is just my opinion.
And of course it has its grat moments, but I can't rate it as my favourite Frasier season. :)
EMDN

Postby nzmooncrane » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 am

I really enjoyed season 7 because that was the season that Niles/Daphne got together. But i agree with another poster...i really enjoyed Season 3 as well..There were so many good ep. Some of my favourites were the one when Martin composes a Song..she's such a groovy lady, Adventures of Bad Boy and Naughty Girl, Leapin Lizards and Moondance....but there were many others that were good as well.
nzmooncrane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 am

nzmooncrane wrote:I really enjoyed season 7 because that was the season that Niles/Daphne got together. But i agree with another poster...i really enjoyed Season 3 as well..There were so many good ep. Some of my favourites were the one when Martin composes a Song..she's such a groovy lady, Adventures of Bad Boy and Naughty Girl, Leapin Lizards and Moondance....but there were many others that were good as well.

Come Lie With Me - the best of S3 IMHO.

I haven't had a full run though of all the seasons in a long time but from the few eps I've seen lately I'd still say the 4th and 5th seasons were when the show was at its peak.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Lil » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 am

Mr Blue Sky wrote:Come Lie With Me - the best of S3 IMHO.

Kicked by a sheep in the Falkland Islands!
Lil

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes