Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The "being observant" Quiz

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Postby Karin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Yes, it is :)
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby woggle » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Whooo i got one :lol: ok

In voyage of the damned what is Frasier's cabin number ?
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Postby domi_dot_com » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 am

it's 233

who did 'eve' leave with after the 'Halloween' party?
5HRINK
User avatar
domi_dot_com
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:38 am
Location: Australia

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm

domi_dot_com wrote:it's 233

who did 'eve' leave with after the 'Halloween' party?


I don't think we ever know that. That episode ends with Roz standing on the steps confirming that she is pregnant. Just before that, Eve says "Who's Roz?" but she doesn't leave the party.

Are you thinking of the woman that both Frasier and Niles hit on at Niles' Marty Party in The Life of the Party? If so, that was Vickie and she left with the bartender.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Karin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
domi_dot_com wrote:it's 233

who did 'eve' leave with after the 'Halloween' party?


I don't think we ever know that. That episode ends with Roz standing on the steps confirming that she is pregnant. Just before that, Eve says "Who's Roz?" but she doesn't leave the party.

Are you thinking of the woman that both Frasier and Niles hit on at Niles' Marty Party in The Life of the Party? If so, that was Vickie and she left with the bartender.

Doesn't she leave with the "devil" in the tag scene of Halloween?
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Karin wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
domi_dot_com wrote:it's 233

who did 'eve' leave with after the 'Halloween' party?


I don't think we ever know that. That episode ends with Roz standing on the steps confirming that she is pregnant. Just before that, Eve says "Who's Roz?" but she doesn't leave the party.

Are you thinking of the woman that both Frasier and Niles hit on at Niles' Marty Party in The Life of the Party? If so, that was Vickie and she left with the bartender.

Doesn't she leave with the "devil" in the tag scene of Halloween?


Does she? I guess I never really paid much attention that tag scene.

Well then, color me incorrect! Bad Frasier Fan! That's twice in the span of a week that I've been wrong on Frasier Trivia!

My excuse for the Crock Tales lack of knowledge was due to the fact that I don't like the episode. I think my excuse for Halloween is going to be that Camille's performance was so bad I stopped paying attention to her! Yeah....that's it!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby domi_dot_com » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 am

hahaha nice excuse. yeh that's rite. twas the devil. your turn Karin
5HRINK
User avatar
domi_dot_com
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:38 am
Location: Australia

Postby Karin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Ok then. What was the name of Daphne's old piano teacher?
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Mr. Cruikshank?
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Postby Karin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Yep.
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Have another go please. I'm useless at posting questions. :)
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Postby Karin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 pm

Ok, I have another one.
When Frasier says "It's the archetypal male bonding ritual", what is he talking about?
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 pm

I had to cheat on that one Karin but he's talking about taking Martin to a basketball game. :)
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Karin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I had to cheat on that one Karin but he's talking about taking Martin to a basketball game. :)

Ok, I'll let you get away with that this time :wink:
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:20 pm

In Three Dates and a Break-Up, Sherry delivers an ointment to Frasier that was left with the doorman.

What was the ointment for?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Karin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:17 pm

It was for prickly heat.


Who, according to Roz, was on Letterman when she and Frasier were in bed together?
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Karin wrote:It was for prickly heat.


Who, according to Roz, was on Letterman when she and Frasier were in bed together?


Sting. Talking about the plight of the rain forest!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Karin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Correct, of course :lol:
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm

According to Daphne, what song was the family in the middle of singing when one of Michael's teeth fell out?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby welshben23 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:43 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:According to Daphne, what song was the family in the middle of singing when one of Michael's teeth fell out?


Was it "Four Old Whores"? :? :D
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 pm

welshben23 wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:According to Daphne, what song was the family in the middle of singing when one of Michael's teeth fell out?


Was it "Four Old Whores"? :? :D


Yep. I love that line. Daphne does have some great lines.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby welshben23 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:46 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:According to Daphne, what song was the family in the middle of singing when one of Michael's teeth fell out?


Was it "Four Old Whores"? :? :D


Yep. I love that line. Daphne does have some great lines.


:D Yes she does. Post another please Cat, I'm terrible at posting questions.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Where did Roz wake up with a name tag on her pillow that said "Hello. My name is Woody Wizwell"?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:44 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Where did Roz wake up with a name tag on her pillow that said "Hello. My name is Woody Wizwell"?


Hawaii?
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:37 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Where did Roz wake up with a name tag on her pillow that said "Hello. My name is Woody Wizwell"?


Hawaii?


Nope
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2020. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.