Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which Character would you play and why?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Which Character would you play?

Frasier
15%
Niles
23%
Martin
10%
Roz
16%
Daphne
36%

Total votes : 61

Postby ouroboros » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:21 pm

Lol I had forgotten about this thread (and that I started it).

Rather amusing all the 'Daphne... to snog DHP' that came out :lol:
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby woggle » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:22 pm

yeah thats become a very popular answer
woggle

Postby White Rabbit » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:23 pm

I'd love to play Martin. Sitting around on a chair, delivering perfectly timed barbs at Kelsey Grammer and the others... 8-)
White Rabbit

Postby Carolina Crane-iac » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:43 am

I went with Roz. I loved her attitude and she had the best comebacks of anyone. Overall though, I would love to play Lillith.
"...Take it from someone who knows: you don't want to spend half your life thinking about a chance you didn't take."
Carolina Crane-iac

Postby White Rabbit » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:58 am

Hm, makes one think...is there anything particularly hard about playing Lilith? Your voice and facial expressions would almost always be monotonous or deadpan. Oh, right, her lines are so great you can't keep your face straight.
White Rabbit

Postby Carolina Crane-iac » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:48 am

White Rabbit wrote:Hm, makes one think...is there anything particularly hard about playing Lilith? Your voice and facial expressions would almost always be monotonous or deadpan. Oh, right, her lines are so great you can't keep your face straight.

I would guess the hardest part would be keeping a straight face while everyone else did their lines.

:)
"...Take it from someone who knows: you don't want to spend half your life thinking about a chance you didn't take."
Carolina Crane-iac

Postby Agides » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Carolina Crane-iac wrote:I went with Roz. I loved her attitude and she had the best comebacks of anyone. Overall though, I would love to play Lillith.

Lilith would be great fun! I would like to play Bebe, but that wasn't an option either. :(
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby JT the Rightwing American » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:10 am

I signed in as my right-wing personality because it better relates to my answer.

I'd rather play either Martin or Bulldog, so that I could have fun with mocking the liberal tendencies of Frasier. I like a lot of what Frasier/Niles like, but without the liberal world view (one does not necessitate the other).
JT the Rightwing American

Postby ouroboros » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:52 pm

JT the Rightwing American wrote:I'd rather play either Martin or Bulldog, so that I could have fun with mocking the liberal tendencies of Frasier. I like a lot of what Frasier/Niles like, but without the liberal world view (one does not necessitate the other).

So you'd like to be a gay man playing a parody of a straight guy? :D I jest and it had to be done :)
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:58 pm

is dan butler gay i had no idea
woggle

Postby ouroboros » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:59 pm

woggle wrote:is dan butler gay i had no idea

Aye he certainly is.
ouroboros

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:02 pm

oh he completly fooled me although i also had no idea about dhp either
woggle

Postby White Rabbit » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:19 pm

And for all the girls who want to 'snog' DHP, remember that Frasier was at its best before they got together. Assuming that you're shooting the earlier seasons, you'll have to do everything in your power to ignore DHP's advances, or at least let them fly right over your head.
White Rabbit

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:05 pm

ouroboros wrote:
JT the Rightwing American wrote:I'd rather play either Martin or Bulldog, so that I could have fun with mocking the liberal tendencies of Frasier. I like a lot of what Frasier/Niles like, but without the liberal world view (one does not necessitate the other).

So you'd like to be a gay man playing a parody of a straight guy? :D I jest and it had to be done :)

You know I almost wrote the same thing when I read this comment last night! :)
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby ouroboros » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:21 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
ouroboros wrote:

You know I almost wrote the same thing when I read this comment last night! :)

Great minds and all that :D
ouroboros

Postby JT the Rightwing American » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:08 am

ouroboros wrote:

Uh, no. Of course I meant that I would rather like to play the character of Bulldog, an ultra-straight guy like me. But you knew that :wink:
But it is surprising (it shouldn't be) that Butler is gay. And I didn't know that.
JT the Rightwing American

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:06 pm

JT the Rightwing American wrote:I signed in as my right-wing personality because it better relates to my answer.

I'd rather play either Martin or Bulldog, so that I could have fun with mocking the liberal tendencies of Frasier. I like a lot of what Frasier/Niles like, but without the liberal world view (one does not necessitate the other).

I bet there've been some interesting off-screen discussions between the liberal David Hyde Pierce (and rest of the cast, from what I can gather), and the staunch Republican views of Kelsey Grammer! Republicans need all the celebrity support they can get of course, the majority of Hollywood being very much liberal-centric.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Niles, so I could snog Daphne.
Stratman

Postby JT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
JT the Rightwing American wrote:I signed in as my right-wing personality because it better relates to my answer.

I bet there've been some interesting off-screen discussions between the liberal David Hyde Pierce (and rest of the cast, from what I can gather), and the staunch Republican views of Kelsey Grammer! Republicans need all the celebrity support they can get of course, the majority of Hollywood being very much liberal-centric.

Yea, but I don't know how staunch a Republican Kelsey Grammer is. I watched a political talk show (I think it was Hannity and Colmbs on Fox) interview with him once when he was asked why he was a Republican. He basically said it was because he believed in the preeminence of the 'individual', and he thought Republican ideology best exemplified that. But I believe generally that a hollywood Republican is kind of like a North-east Republican. Sort of watered down.
What fresh hell is this?
JT

Postby Rodge » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm

I would have to say Daphne, because then I could look at myself naked in the mirror :twisted:

Seriously though, I expect I am more like Martin, loving the chance to bring Frasier down a peg or two.
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby cwhellfukk » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:55 pm

I don't really wanna snog anyone in the cast so i guess I'd prefer to play Noel :lol:
cwhellfukk

Location: Sweden - where polar bears commit suicide over taxes

Postby Moon-Crane » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 pm

cwhellfukk wrote:I don't really wanna snog anyone in the cast so i guess I'd prefer to play Noel :lol:

He got to snog Roz at the end, so you're probably better off as Gil ;)
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby cwhellfukk » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
cwhellfukk wrote:I don't really wanna snog anyone in the cast so i guess I'd prefer to play Noel :lol:

He got to snog Roz at the end, so you're probably better off as Gil ;)

Oh, but he has Deb, now hasn't he :wink:
cwhellfukk

Location: Sweden - where polar bears commit suicide over taxes

Postby Lilith- Bebe » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Why you cannot vote for Lilith??? I love Lilith... I really would like to play Lilith, because I love her robotic monotone voice and her whole attitude and the jokes that Martin and the others make about her...

So I voted for Daphne, but I would prefer to play Lilith!!!
"Frasier is such an easy gig, men- I deliver serveral lines in a robotic monotone- and hey, I'm buying a new Lexus!"- Bebe in "Will&Grace"
Lilith- Bebe

Postby Chocolate Fan » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Niles. You'd get to act one of the funniest parts in comedy history, AND snog Jane Leeves :P
Chocolate Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes