Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Worst Episode of Season 9

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Which do you feel is the worst?

Don Juan in Hell Part I
3%
Don Juan in Hell Part II
No votes
The First Temptation of Daphne
No votes
The Return of Martin Crane
No votes
Love Stinks
6%
Room Full of Heroes
No votes
Bla-Z-Boy
No votes
The Two Hundredth Episode
No votes
Sharing Kirby
11%
Junior Agent
8%
Bully for Martin
3%
The Mother Load Part I
No votes
The Mother Load Part II
No votes
Juvenilia
No votes
The Proposal
No votes
Wheels of Fortune
17%
Three Blind Dates
No votes
War of the Words
31%
Deathtrap
3%
The Love You Fake
3%
Cheerful Goodbyes
8%
Frasier Has Spokane
6%
The Guilt Trippers
3%

Total votes : 36

Postby Clayford27 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:48 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Carolina Crane-iac wrote:
Clayford27 wrote:Wheels of Fortune...it's the only episode that annoys me. I actually like War of the Words lol

My thoughts exactly. If I could ever hate an episode of Frasier, it woulod be Wheels of Fortune. :pukeright:

But, I did like WOTW. The reaction of Frasier, Niles, and Fredrick when the boy's father made the remark about going to a state school is hilarious.

That is one of the few moments in the episode that I do really like. Unfortunately, the 'spell his ass off' moment immediately follows it so it's all ruined! :(

LOL I love that line!
Clayford27

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:17 am

Ooh, this is a toughie! :lol:

I don't really need to spell it out, do I? :wink:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:35 am

Junior Agent for me.
Wezzo

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:20 am

Okay, perhaps I shouldn't have voted yet, as there are still a couple of S9 episodes I haven't seen - but surely, surely nothing can be worse than 'Wheels of Fortune' - can it? If it is, I may end up throwing a brick at the TV. Or I could just switch it off, I suppose.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm

If you haven't seen Frasier Has Spokane or The Guilt Trippers yet they could easily pip WOF to the title, although I would say that as I think WOF is excellent!

Just noticed Moons Over Seattle isn't on the list, although surely no one would want to vote for that superb episode would they?
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Okay, perhaps I shouldn't have voted yet, as there are still a couple of S9 episodes I haven't seen - but surely, surely nothing can be worse than 'Wheels of Fortune' - can it? If it is, I may end up throwing a brick at the TV. Or I could just switch it off, I suppose.

I'd say there were at least 15 or 16 eps worse than WoF in S9. It doesn't feature Gertrude Moon, so that automatically lifts it above a handful of eps :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:I'd say there were at least 15 or 16 eps worse than WoF in S9. It doesn't feature Gertrude Moon, so that automatically lifts it above a handful of eps :D

Even that's not enough to change my opinion. :lol: And I'm pleased to see that three other people agree with me too!
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:I'd say there were at least 15 or 16 eps worse than WoF in S9. It doesn't feature Gertrude Moon, so that automatically lifts it above a handful of eps :D

Even that's not enough to change my opinion. :lol: And I'm pleased to see that three other people agree with me too!

:D

Do you know which eps you haven't seen yet? Cheerful Goodbyes? The Guilt Trippers? Junior Agent? They're three of the worst from S9, imho.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:26 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Do you know which eps you haven't seen yet? Cheerful Goodbyes? The Guilt Trippers? Junior Agent? They're three of the worst from S9, imho.

Yep, I've just looked at the episode guide, and I've seen all of those three, sorry! :D
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 pm

Okay - the ones I haven't seen are Deathtrap and The Love You Fake, which are on Paramount today, The Guilt Trippers (sorry, I was wrong about having seen that one - I was getting it confused with another episode, I think) and Moons Over Seattle, which I think are on next Tuesday, I'll try and remember to watch them!
Dorset Girl

Postby Stratman » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:43 pm

I voted for WOF. I love the episode, but I really don't want what isn't the worst episode of the season to be dubbed worst so I made a judgement call.
Stratman

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:46 pm

Stratman wrote:I voted for WOF. I love the episode, but I really don't want what isn't the worst episode of the season to be dubbed worst so I made a judgement call.

Ooh, a tactical vote!
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Stratman wrote:I voted for WOF. I love the episode, but I really don't want what isn't the worst episode of the season to be dubbed worst so I made a judgement call.

Would you have gone with Deathtrap if you weren't being a political pawn? :D

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:Do you know which eps you haven't seen yet? Cheerful Goodbyes? The Guilt Trippers? Junior Agent? They're three of the worst from S9, imho.

Yep, I've just looked at the episode guide, and I've seen all of those three, sorry! :D

You've seen those three and still rate Wheels below :shock:
Seek help :D

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:59 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

Well, see my post below that one - I haven't seen The Guilt Trippers, I made a mistake. So I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I do. :)
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Well, see my post below that one - I haven't seen The Guilt Trippers, I made a mistake. So I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I do. :)

But the other two are worse than that one.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:05 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Well, see my post below that one - I haven't seen The Guilt Trippers, I made a mistake. So I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I do. :)

But the other two are worse than that one.

I stick by my original choice then! :lol: I really can't put my finger on exactly why I hate WOF so much... I get the same feeling when I watch The Show Must Go Off. It makes me cringe. Perhaps because it's so predictable? Or maybe in WOF it's the OTT evangelism stuff, which I detest in 'real life'.
Dorset Girl

Postby Stratman » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:13 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:

Probably!
Stratman

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:38 pm

No chance. I'll wheel Stu and Jocelyn out if I have to (i.e. pester them to death until they vote!). Those guys know what they're talking about! :D
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:41 pm

Stratman wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:

Probably!

Yet more insanity. You should check under your floorboards to see if you hid your sense of fun there in a memory box! :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:40 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Stratman wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:

Probably!

Yet more insanity. You should check under your floorboards to see if you hid your sense of fun there in a memory box! :wink:

I'll try to find your sense of character while I'm down there. :D
Stratman

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
Stratman wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:

Probably!

I'll try to find your sense of character while I'm down there. :D

Ouch! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:30 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

I'd rate Wheels below The Guilt Trippers for sure! But then again, I like The Guilt Trippers!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm

Just watched Deathtrap and The Love You Fake.

Deathtrap
was all right, I though. Kind of 'meh' - not one of the best, not one of the worst.

The Love You Fake
- I really enjoyed this one, my favourite of S9 so far. Laughed out loud lots of times. :) Hated Niles' flat cap though.
Dorset Girl

Postby Cake for Brains » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:30 pm

Can't believe that 'WOTW' and, especially 'WOF' are doing so badly here. I like both of them.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes