Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Who thinks that they should make a reunion episode?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Do you think they should make a reunion episode?

yes
56%
no
44%

Total votes : 39

Who thinks that they should make a reunion episode?

Postby whitefang » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:57 pm

How many of you out there think that they should make a reunion episode of Frasier? Vote here! Vote now! :lol: Then tell u what you think! :lol:
"Is this a hold up?"
*pause*
"It's a science experiment!"
"That's one big twinky!"
whitefang

Postby ouroboros » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Yes I think they'd handle it tastefully and I'd tune in!

Would love to see that actually.

Unlike Friends who should really leave it alone.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:22 pm

I voted no because I'm worried about how it would be handled. I wouldn't mind seeing the cast together on some sort of a tribute or outtake special but not a regular reunion episode.

But if they do one, they better do it quickly! The last few pictures I've seen of John Mahoney, he didn't look so good.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:24 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I voted no because I'm worried about how it would be handled. I wouldn't mind seeing the cast together on some sort of a tribute or outtake special but not a regular reunion episode.

Yep, I agree with that, I think a televised cast reunion, rather than another episode, would be preferable.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:25 pm

Part of me would always like to see more of the gang, but my head tells me it would be best left as the great finale of season 11.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mary » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:46 pm

I'd like a reunion - surely they could compile another classic script.
Mary

Postby DHP » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 am

I think that the cast getting together to share their reflections on the show would be good, but with them all being so busy in completely different things, I don't see it happening. Maybe in 2013 they'll have a 20th anniversary or something, but with the fanbase dwindling already I don't think that's too realistic.

I'm not a fan of another episode. I'm happy for them to leave it as it is, and we all know that the later seasons were plagued with inconsistency in terms of quality. How disappointing would it be to have a one-off special and for it to turn out to be anything less than a true classic?
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Wezzo » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 pm

Nah. "Goodnight Seattle" was a superb send-off, we don't need an "Only Fools and Horses"-style blemish tacked on the end.
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 am

It's a no for me! As Wezzo pointed out, it rarely works.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Cake for Brains » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 am

Nope. I don't think 'Goodnight Seattle' is the perfect ending, like most people do, but it told it's story and gave the show a satisfying conclusion.

In hindsight, knowing what was to come, part of me really wishes they'd called it a day after S7.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 pm

I'd love to see them again, but why risk it being a total disaster. A reunion would be cool.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.

Postby Moon-Crane » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:Nope. I don't think 'Goodnight Seattle' is the perfect ending, like most people do, but it told it's story and gave the show a satisfying conclusion.

In hindsight, knowing what was to come, part of me really wishes they'd called it a day after S7.

There's enough good episodes afterwards that i'm glad it didn't end after S7. Imagine no Bla-Z-Boy :shock: :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby whitefang » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:12 pm

DHP wrote:I think that the cast getting together to share their reflections on the show would be good, but with them all being so busy in completely different things, I don't see it happening. Maybe in 2013 they'll have a 20th anniversary or something, but with the fanbase dwindling already I don't think that's too realistic.

I'm not a fan of another episode. I'm happy for them to leave it as it is, and we all know that the later seasons were plagued with inconsistency in terms of quality. How disappointing would it be to have a one-off special and for it to turn out to be anything less than a true classic?

Now that I think about it, I don't want them to ruin the ending but I love you idea DHP, and whoever else who said they should get together and kind of talk about the show and what they've been doing!
"Is this a hold up?"
*pause*
"It's a science experiment!"
"That's one big twinky!"
whitefang

Postby Agides » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:18 pm

No to a reunion show from me, I'm afraid.
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Lil » Tue May 06, 2008 12:59 am

I would looooove to see it! As long as they don't incorporate Kelsey Grammer's new show, "Back To You", into it.

You know what though....I think I changed my mind already. Without Moose being there, it wouldn't be the same. I cried when I heard he died. That broke my heart. :cry:
Lil

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Tue May 06, 2008 2:02 am

LaughingIsLife wrote:I would looooove to see it! As long as they don't incorporate Kelsey Grammer's new show, "Back To You", into it.

You know what though....I think I changed my mind already. Without Moose being there, it wouldn't be the same. I cried when I heard he died. That broke my heart. :cry:

Enzo's still around though, right?
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Lil » Tue May 06, 2008 5:58 pm

As far as I know, yes. I kinda forgot about Enzo. That would be sweet, I guess. Okay, I changed my mind back to yes. :)

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:I would looooove to see it! As long as they don't incorporate Kelsey Grammer's new show, "Back To You", into it.

Enzo's still around though, right?
Lil

Postby Paddy » Tue May 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Like many other people, I would love to see another episode, but it might steal the thunder from the grand finale. Also, what season would they put it in?
"There are a number of things in this muffin I don't care for. Away wrinkly thing!"
Paddy

Postby JT » Wed May 14, 2008 2:34 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I voted no because I'm worried about how it would be handled. I wouldn't mind seeing the cast together on some sort of a tribute or outtake special but not a regular reunion episode.

But if they do one, they better do it quickly! The last few pictures I've seen of John Mahoney, he didn't look so good.

whats wrong with John Mahoney today? is he sick?
What fresh hell is this?
JT

Postby 5HR1NK » Fri May 30, 2008 4:17 pm

JT wrote:

whats wrong with John Mahoney today? is he sick?

Yeah you got me worried as well, is he alright?
The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
5HR1NK

Postby Paddy » Sat May 31, 2008 8:23 pm

There is a new thread about it.
"There are a number of things in this muffin I don't care for. Away wrinkly thing!"
Paddy

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes