Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

FAVOURITE SEASON 4 EPISODE - VOTE

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Favourite Season 4 Episode

Poll ended at Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:07 pm

The Two Mrs Cranes
14%
Love Bites Dog
No votes
The Impossible Dream
No votes
A Crane's Critique
No votes
Head Game
No votes
Mixed Doubles
No votes
A Lilith Thanksgiving
No votes
Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven
No votes
Dad Loves Sherry, The Boys Just Whine
7%
Liar, Liar!
No votes
Three Days Of The Condo
No votes
Death And The Dog
7%
Four For The Seesaw
7%
Roz's Krantz & Gouldenstein Are Dead
No votes
The Unnatural
No votes
Roz's Turn
No votes
Ham Radio
43%
Three Dates And A Breakup
7%
Daphne Hates Sherry
No votes
Are You Being Served?
14%
Ask Me No Questions
No votes
Odd Man Out
No votes

Total votes : 14

Postby Dr Frasier Craine » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:12 pm

Roz's Krantz & Gouldenstein Are Dead

Infact out of all the episodes I've seen so far it's my fav.
This is Dr. Frasier Crane wishing you all good mental health.
Dr Frasier Craine

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:46 am

Did I not post after voting? I must've voted as I don't have the option. I'm almost positive I went for Ham Radio anyway. I've aways wanted to take part in a radio play and the live reading of "Nightmare Inn" was hysterical. And yes it's very predictable but 'Peppo the Dwarf' being the highlight.

I've been reading through the posts and I just have to comment...

Beer Necessity wrote:The devil would require a nifty set of ski boots before that happened!

:lol: :lol: that's too funny! Did you coin that phrase or has it been used elsewhere?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:51 am

ouroboros wrote:Did I not post after voting? I must've voted as I don't have the option.

Ouro, I think the poll has finished because I didn't vote, and I haven't got that option either. I would have voted for Daphne Hates Sherry, can't believe no one picked that one!
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:00 am

Dorset Girl wrote:
ouroboros wrote:Did I not post after voting? I must've voted as I don't have the option.

Ouro, I think the poll has finished because I didn't vote, and I haven't got that option either. I would have voted for Daphne Hates Sherry, can't believe no one picked that one!

Lol ah right :oops: I was a tad confused as it was at the top of the pile.

Ah well, would've been Ham Radio.

Closely followed by Dad Hates Sherry, The Boys Just Whine.

I'm a bit strange in that the supposed 'great' Niles and Daohne episodes don't really do it for me. I wasn't overly keen on 'The Two Mrs Cranes, Daphne Hates Sherry, or indeed apart from the very last scene 'First Date'.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:05 am

ouroboros wrote:I'm a bit strange in that the supposed 'great' Niles and Daohne episodes don't really do it for me. I wasn't overly keen on 'The Two Mrs Cranes, Daphne Hates Sherry, or indeed apart from the very last scene 'First Date'.

I'm sorry, but that bit in 'Daphne Hates Sherry' where Niles is sitting there in his open white shirt... nnnrghhh! I just want to jump into the TV!

I can't remember what happens in the rest of the episode, it's all a blur?! :oops:

BTW, I have one of his shirts, but I don't know which episode it is from. :(
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 am

Dorset Girl wrote:I'm sorry, but that bit in 'Daphne Hates Sherry' where Niles is sitting there in his open white shirt... nnnrghhh! I just want to jump into the TV!

I can't remember what happens in the rest of the episode, it's all a blur?! :oops:

Oh yes DHP is pure sex appeal in that scene I agree. But Daphne bugs the hell out of me.

Dorset Girl wrote:BTW, I have one of his shirts, but I don't know which episode it is from. :(

:lol: seriously?
ouroboros

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:15 am

ouroboros wrote:Oh yes DHP is pure sex appeal in that scene I agree. But Daphne bugs the hell out of me.

Nah, just mentally replace Daphne with an image of yourself - it makes it much better. :lol:

Dorset Girl wrote:BTW, I have one of his shirts, but I don't know which episode it is from. :(

:lol: seriously?

Yes, I assume it's genuine, I was a bit doubtful before I bought it so I tried to check the company out and they seemed legit. It has a costume label inside, but otherwise no real identifying marks, so I can't tell for sure.

I also have a signed picture of DHP which again, I assume is genuine but as I didn't get it in person, I suppose I'll never know for sure.

Talk about obsession, eh?! :lol: Don't know why I bought the shirt, it's just sat there in its box ever since it arrived. Silly really.
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:36 am

Dorset Girl wrote:Nah, just mentally replace Daphne with an image of yourself - it makes it much better. :lol:

Lol. Yeah I dunno that whole 'oh they almost sleep together' thing I just thought oh did they f*ck! DHP was brill with the whole sexual angst thing but with Daphne I just thought 'oh what the hell are you doing girl? Like you're actually gonna leap in the sack for a one night stand with Niles!'. I dunno obviously I always wanted them to get together but that just seemed so ridiculously contrived. And her little "yes it almost did" comment? Whatever :roll:

Ooh sorry, know you like it so I'll stop now :oops:

DHP was great though.

Dorset Girl wrote:I also have a signed picture of DHP which again, I assume is genuine but as I didn't get it in person, I suppose I'll never know for sure.

Talk about obsession, eh?! :lol: Don't know why I bought the shirt, it's just sat there in its box ever since it arrived. Silly really.

:) No no whatever floats your boat. I don't know why but autographs and the like have never appealed to me. Nor has actually meeting any of them either unless it can be done on equal footing and not as 'a fan'. Odd really but if it's a case of never meet them or meet them that way... I'd pick never. Strange.

Mind you I do still regret walking away from Eddie Izzard in that bar. If the opportunity arose again and I was armed with a suitably witty phrase I would consider it.
ouroboros

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:44 am

ouroboros wrote:Mind you I do still regret walking away from Eddie Izzard in that bar. If the opportunity arose again and I was armed with a suitably witty phrase I would consider it.

That's the problem though, isn't it? Knowing what to say, and making it something they haven't heard before!

I know what you mean about meeting them on an equal footing, too. I'm not overly anxious to meet DHP, I don't usually buy autographs and memorabilia either, I don't know why I did really - I just went through a 'mad about DHP' phase, I suppose!

I do have some other people's autographs, but it's been more by accident than design.
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:I do have some other people's autographs, but it's been more by accident than design.

Who's do you have? Is it cos you met them?
ouroboros

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 pm

ouroboros wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:I do have some other people's autographs, but it's been more by accident than design.

Who's do you have? Is it cos you met them?

Ooh, a weird, random bunch of people, some of whom are dead!

Enid Blyton, Baden Powell, Reeves & Mortimer, Doug Grant (Red Dwarf), Cliff Richard, Phillip Schofield, and I'm sure there are some others but I can't think who.
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Doug Grant (Red Dwarf), Cliff Richard

Cool! And my Mum would be very jealous of the second one!
ouroboros

Postby Agides » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Ooh, a weird, random bunch of people, some of whom are dead!

Enid Blyton, Baden Powell, Reeves & Mortimer, Doug Grant (Red Dwarf), Cliff Richard, Phillip Schofield, and I'm sure there are some others but I can't think who.

Very, very cool - one of my cat's named after him!!!! :oops:
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 am

ouroboros wrote:I've been reading through the posts and I just have to comment...

Beer Necessity wrote:The devil would require a nifty set of ski boots before that happened!

:lol: :lol: that's too funny! Did you coin that phrase or has it been used elsewhere?

Hehe, thanks for the compliment! Yep, all my own work (unless someone wants to tell me otherwise - I plagiarise all the time... :lol: )
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby ouroboros » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
ouroboros wrote:I've been reading through the posts and I just have to comment...

Hehe, thanks for the compliment! Yep, all my own work (unless someone wants to tell me otherwise - I plagiarise all the time... :lol: )

Very amusing! I would copywright it 8-)
ouroboros

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes