Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Fan Dividers - "The Focus Group"

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

What do you think of "The Focus Group"?

I LOVE it!
72%
I HATE it!
28%

Total votes : 29

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:49 am

Dorset Girl wrote:
welshben23 wrote:Wow! 12-1. BN you plonker. :lol:

Why is it BN's fault? He said he liked it too. There used to be people on FO that didn't, but they're obviously not around any more or not voting.

Ben was referring to my earlier post when I said...

Beer Necessity wrote:Makes me look like a plonker for saying it's a 'fan divider'

...but thanks for leaping to my defence DG! :)
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:51 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

Why is it BN's fault? He said he liked it too. There used to be people on FO that didn't, but they're obviously not around any more or not voting.

Ben was referring to my earlier post when I said...

Beer Necessity wrote:Makes me look like a plonker for saying it's a 'fan divider'

...but thanks for leaping to my defence DG! :)

*sigh* :oops: The problem is that there are too many bits of this conversation in different threads. I said to Ben somewhere-or-other that I bet he couldn't make a post without insulting someone, and he proved me right - about a dozen times in a row!

*sigh* again. Now I'll put lots of smileys so everyone knows it's just a bit of banter, okay? :roll:

:toothy7: :tongue3: :happy2: :smurf: :smurfin: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf:

Hey, smurfs! :D
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby welshben23 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Wezzo wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

I think he meant he was a plonker for considering it a 'fan divider'.

Thanks for leaping to MY defence Wes. :D
welshben23

Postby ouroboros » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:18 pm

You may feel a little redeemed BN. I never liked it. Hate, no but certainly closer to it than love. Daphne/Niles fight being the only redeeming feature (I'd actually forgotten that was even in it till I read the posts) shows how little I watch it.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:37 pm

ouroboros wrote:You may feel a little redeemed BN. I never liked it. Hate, no but certainly closer to it than love. Daphne/Niles fight being the only redeeming feature (I'd actually forgotten that was even in it till I read the posts) shows how little I watch it.

I also forgot that fight was in it.

I don't watch this one very often and I think the only reason I voted Love over Hate is because I just love Tony Shalhoub. Although that Niles/Daphne fight is really funny.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby palinlover » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:06 pm

I have to say i really don't like this episode... I don't know why, I just Don't!
palinlover

Postby Lil » Wed May 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Tony Shaloub rocks, so it had to lean more towards "love" for me.
Lil

Postby insaneasperger » Mon May 19, 2008 11:16 pm

I don't like the episode, i find it irritating, and not even the niles and daphne bit is that good! i found it really irritating and obsessive. and the person that just didn't like it irritated me as well!!! :evil:
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes