Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

How many Facebook friends do you currently have?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

0-100
50%
101-200
20%
201-300
10%
301-400
20%
401-500
No votes
501+
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 am

Just wondering how many people we've all added to our Facebook profiles (those of us that have them.)

I currently have 368 and am waiting on several people to confirm friend requests.

Obviously not everyone on my friends list is a "friend" per se. I know almost all of them, though (there are a few who have added me randomly, who I had never heard of.)
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Re: How many Facebook friends do you currently have?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:28 am

I don't know the exact number but it's less than 100. I know most of them. Only a few I added just for the purposes of growing my Mafia in the beginning.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 am

Facebook is being a bit of a pain at the moment, working really slow. It hates me! :D But I think I have about 362.
welshben23

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 am

I'm not going to answer this poll, because I hate the 'popularity contest' aspect of Facebook, and I think comparing number of friends reinforces that! On my list, I have mainly real friends, but also about ten I've added out of politeness because they've sent me requests, and about forty on there temporarily because of Mafia Wars.

I'd like to get rid of the 'ten for politeness' but they fall into two categories - those who send me a new 'friends' request as soon as I delete them, and those that are lonely, basically, and Facebook means the world to them! I don't have the heart to delete them.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:I'm not going to answer this poll, because I hate the 'popularity contest' aspect of Facebook, and I think comparing number of friends reinforces that! On my list, I have mainly real friends, but also about ten I've added out of politeness because they've sent me requests, and about forty on there temporarily because of Mafia Wars.

I'd like to get rid of the 'ten for politeness' but they fall into two categories - those who send me a new 'friends' request as soon as I delete them, and those that are lonely, basically, and Facebook means the world to them! I don't have the heart to delete them.

AWW you can delete me if you want .. haha actually im not on there as often as i used to be recently it's been pissing about , apps not working properly . As for friends i personally know 3 quarters either friends , family or people i know from my town or you FO ' ers , the others are chaps and chapesses ive met throu FB in a chat room on there , or through playing pool .
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:43 pm

I was having major issues with FB last night. Mostly with Pirate Wars. If my pet dies because I couldn't access Pirate Wars I'm going to be pissed off! :lol:

As for what DG posted, I don't look at the number of FB friends as any type of popularity contest. I really don't care how many friends people have. The only thing that matters to me is who is on my friends list.
CatNamedRudy

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I was having major issues with FB last night. Mostly with Pirate Wars. If my pet dies because I couldn't access Pirate Wars I'm going to be pissed off! :lol:

As for what DG posted, I don't look at the number of FB friends as any type of popularity contest. I really don't care how many friends people have. The only thing that matters to me is who is on my friends list.

I totally agree. I don't care how many friends people have either.
welshben23

Postby woggle » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

welshben23 wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:I was having major issues with FB last night. Mostly with Pirate Wars. If my pet dies because I couldn't access Pirate Wars I'm going to be pissed off! :lol:

Thats coz you proberbly dont have many , i got more than you ner nerrr :D .
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm

:lol:
CatNamedRudy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:As for what DG posted, I don't look at the number of FB friends as any type of popularity contest. I really don't care how many friends people have. The only thing that matters to me is who is on my friends list.

I don't look upon it as a popularity contest. But I do like having that connection to lots of different people, even if there are a lot that I don't know very well.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I don't look upon it as a popularity contest. But I do like having that connection to lots of different people, even if there are a lot that I don't know very well.

Yes, that's a fair point, actually. I'd far rather have you guys as my friends on FB than I would people from school who never bothered to speak to me at the time. And Woggle, you're not one of the people there out of politeness :lol: - none of you are, I count you as 'real' friends.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm

woggle wrote:
welshben23 wrote:

Thats coz you proberbly dont have many , i got more than you ner nerrr :D .

OK :P :) I have a question for you or anyone who cares to answer it. What is more, 107 or 362?? Huh, huh, HUH! :lol:
welshben23

Postby woggle » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

HAHA i am aware i posted that without actually looking first :D :lol:
woggle

Postby 5HR1NK » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:46 am

welshben23 wrote:OK :P :) I have a question for you or anyone who cares to answer it. What is more, 107 or 362?? Huh, huh, HUH! :lol:

The answer is... 362

The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
5HR1NK

Postby Lil » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 am

:lol:
Lil

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Are you on Facebook, Lil?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Lil » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Are you on Facebook, Lil?

Nope, and I always get picked on/yelled at for it. I'm on Twitter though.
Lil

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 am

LaughingIsLife wrote:

Twitter sucks. Get your ass on Facebook!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Daphne K » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Haha, I didn't even remember I had an account on Facebook until one of you added me as a friend. :lol:
In Holland we have a similar profile site called Hyves and it's way much popular than Facebook. But I deleted my account there because they were stalking me. :roll:
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby Lil » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:

Twitter sucks. Get your ass on Facebook!

See what I mean? Constant torment! :lol:
Lil

Postby woggle » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 pm

:lol: ^^^^^ and so there should be LIL , im bored of twitter already com'onnn woman join us all on FB its much more fun :D :)
woggle

Postby insaneasperger » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I know I have less than 100 friends on facebook, as I often go through my friends and delete those that annoy me, or I dont speak to for a while
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes