Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Do you want kids?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

Do you want kids?

Yes
38%
No
31%
Undecided
31%

Total votes : 16

Do you want kids?

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Simple question: do you want children of your own?

I think I would at some point, but definitely not anywhere in the near future. Also, I keep thinking of the negative side of raising kids, so I'm going for Undecided.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 pm

I wanted them when I was younger and sometimes I think it would be great to have some but it just wasn't meant to be.

Now, the thought of it is just too exhausting. I like my freedom and my sleep too much and I'm too old to change.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

I selected 'yes' because I've already got one and I wouldn't be without her! She's turned my life upside down and caused my mind to go 'haywire' on occasion, but she's worth it all.

If I was answering this poll at 4am when I've been awoken by screaming, though, I might have selected 'no'. But I wouldn't have meant it. :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Wezzo » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Sure.
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:12 am

Yep. I love the kids I have, and I wouldn't say no to some more at this stage.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:I wanted them when I was younger and sometimes I think it would be great to have some but it just wasn't meant to be.

Now, the thought of it is just too exhausting. I like my freedom and my sleep too much and I'm too old to change.

Now there's a realist! If I'd have known just how exhausting it would be my missus would have had a hard time persuading me to have any! :lol: Glad I did, like, but God I had no idea what I was letting myself in for. Totally naive, was I.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby woggle » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 pm

In one word nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Never did want any and i never will .
woggle

Postby Karin » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:29 pm

I went with "Undecided".

When I was younger I always wanted children, but that has changed a little over the last couple of years.

I know this may sound selfish, but - as Cat also mentioned - I really like my freedom and independency. But at the same time I'm sure having children must be the greates thing of all. Sometimes I find it scary how much I even care for my little nieces, I can't imagine how strong the feelings and love must be when you have children of your own...

But, I'm leaning a little more towards "No" at the moment.
Karin

Postby kat » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:25 pm

I went with yes but I wish there was a yes but not yet option cos I don't want kids for at least 5 years
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I chose no as I was told that due to health problems it would be hard for me to get pregnant so I have resigned myself to that fact. And children are too easily broken!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Re: Do you want kids?

Postby Quantum » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm

This is something I would never have thought but most of my mate's have kids and they are not with their kid's mothers.I could not bring a kid into this world without being in a stable relationship.And yet I find myself thinking about being a dad quite a lot of late.
Probably not with my lifestyle choices. :roll:
What do you mean it's Monday?
Quantum

Re: Do you want kids?

Postby kat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Not for a few years, but yes I do
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes