Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which song is least representative of Piers Morgan?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

Re: Re:

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 pm

kat wrote:I did wear mine to a church youth group, no-one said anything but, "Oh Kathyrn's here", I should point out I was only there to help set up for an event

:D

I once successfully argued that my 'Jesus is a cunt' T-shirt was pro-religion, in that it acknowledges his existence. If the slogan read Jesus was a cunt, I argued, it opened the possibility that Jesus was simply an historical figure rather than a religious deity. In the end, my Divinity teacher had to agree.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Re: Re:

Postby kat » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
kat wrote:I did wear mine to a church youth group, no-one said anything but, "Oh Kathyrn's here", I should point out I was only there to help set up for an event

:D

I once successfully argued that my 'Jesus is a cunt' T-shirt was pro-religion, in that it acknowledges his existence. If the slogan read Jesus was a cunt, I argued, it opened the possibility that Jesus was simply an historical figure rather than a religious deity. In the end, my Divinity teacher had to agree.

That's a good point, but the people at my mum's church are no longer shocked by me as I wore a Machine Fucking Head shirt to the Christmas service (the only time I went, and under duress) and once again nobody said anything
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Re: Which song is least representative of Piers Morgan?

Postby tubalcain » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 pm

They aren't there to judge you.You are accepted as a human being,as you are. :)
tubalcain

Previous

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes