Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Do you prefer men or women's clothes?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

Men's
36%
Wonen's
27%
Both
18%
I'm not bothered about clothes
18%

Total votes : 11

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm

I prefer men's. Particularly male sweaters (the old woolly type, mostly worn by men over 60.) I love those!

In fact, my Mum often buys me men's shirts now, because she knows I like them.

I don't know what it is, exactly...I just prefer men's clothes to women's. I think they look nicer. Maybe it has something to do with me finding the male upper body attractive? Is that why I like male shirts and sweaters?

In any case, I think men have great clothes.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby ouroboros » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Women's for me. More variety and better shape. Though I often wish they made some of the clothes they make for men in a female style. And do rather like the tomboy look. There are some god awful women's clothes out there that is for sure (more than men's) but I rather like the weird boho stuff and american style jeans, fitted t-shirts etc.

It reminds me of that scene though in a movie with Goldie Hawn and Steve Martin (is it Housesitter?) when he asks her not to sit around in his shirts. She asks 'what about the low cut, tight stuff?' or something like that and he's like 'oh that's fine, you can wear them, just not my shirts... you look amazing in those!' :lol: I haven't quoted that exactly right but hey.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby woggle » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:09 pm

ermm not sure if it comes under mens or boys but i like skater stuff baggy cargo pants , big hoodys i always find it more comfortable [ this is proberbly the reason why im always mistaken for a 14 year old].. theres always more variety, the womens stuff is always just tight and in a different colour im sure they think all women are stick thin and six foot tall
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm

I definitely prefer women's stuff. There aren't that many purple clothes available for men. :lol: Also, men's T-shirts tend to be quite high around the neck, and I don't like anything too tight around my throat. I don't have a great figure, obviously, but I still like to dress femininely (is that a word? :?).
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Actually, it just occurred to me... if any men reply to this saying that they prefer women's clothes, that could lead to some interesting conversation! :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby ouroboros » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Actually, it just occurred to me... if any men reply to this saying that they prefer women's clothes, that could lead to some interesting conversation! :lol:

Send them my way *see avatar* :lol:
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby JT » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:01 pm

I prefer to wear men's clothes. But I prefer women to wear women's clothes - especially slutty clothes.
What fresh hell is this?
JT

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:10 pm

JT wrote:But I prefer women to wear women's clothes - especially slutty clothes.

That's the thing, though, I don't like myself in women's clothes for some reason. Is this normal for a girl? I like myself better in manly clothes, or "bi-sexual" clothes, for want of a better word - clothes that look good on either men or women. But just women's clothes...I just don't like them on myself.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:42 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
That's the thing, though, I don't like myself in women's clothes for some reason. Is this normal for a girl? I like myself better in manly clothes, or "bi-sexual" clothes, for want of a better word - clothes that look good on either men or women. But just women's clothes...I just don't like them on myself.

When I was in my teens (about 16 or 17), I had a mix of male and female clothing. I went through a bit of a 'rock chick' stage, and quite often wore black jeans and either a man's shirt or a T-shirt with Metallica, or someone on it! The female clothes I had at the time were almost exclusively purple and black tie-dye things. Add black nail varnish and DMs... I thought I looked cool, but looking at the photos makes me cringe! :lol:

I don't think that there's anything wrong or odd about females wearing male clothing, we're lucky that we have the choice to be able to do that. The added advantage is that men's clothes tend to be a lot cheaper to buy new too. Because my feet are small, when I buy hiking boots (which I practically live in all winter), I buy boys ones, rather than women's. There's no VAT on kid's shoes, and the boys size 5 or 6 tend to fit me perfectly. :)
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:54 pm

JT wrote:I prefer to wear men's clothes. But I prefer women to wear women's clothes - especially slutty clothes.

:thumbup:

I'm sure you don't really need me to nail my mast to this flag - but JT speaks sense once again :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:37 am

I'm a very sporty person, so it is just easy to wear guys clothes. I mean if I go to the girls section to look for a pair of shorts to wear for basketball, they're like 3 inches long. I can't wear that. :D I also get my shoes from the guys section because they are a lot more comfortable to go running. Same goes for a lot of other clothes too. My guess is though that I will probably start wearing more girly clothes once I go to college.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes