Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

So, When Did You Lose Your Virginity?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

When Did You Lose Your Virginity?

Under 13
No votes
No votes
No votes
9%
9%
3%
9%
6%
6%
No votes
6%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
Over 30
No votes
Still, regrettably, on my 'to do' list.
41%
I'm choosing to remain celebate.
12%

Total votes : 34

Postby Wezzo » Sun May 13, 2007 11:28 pm

me123 wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:Are there any veggies you don't like? You could stick one of them up! :lol:

I don't like mushrooms, but I think they'd be rather small.

According to a friend of mine, pencils? But that sounds a bit weird...

And I'd be concerned if anyone, anywhere has a penis that's pencil-thin. :shock:
Wezzo

Postby me123 » Sun May 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Maybe she meant one more like this size:

Image :lol:
me123

Postby Wezzo » Sun May 13, 2007 11:31 pm

:lol:
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:Are there any veggies you don't like? You could stick one of them up! :lol:

Blimey, how big is your muff???

I know, £10. :wink:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Davey Boy wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
Davey Boy wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:Did it hurt much?

I've seen pictures of men's *things* and they look very big. In contrast, my *thing* seems very small. I don't see how a man's thing could fit into my thing.

Could we just say penis and vagina or other euphemisms? All these things going around is confusing me. :?

Going back to the title of the thread, with exams, revision, not going out etc I think mine is growing back :wink: Two weeks time when all my exams are over I'm going to be trying very hard to rectify the situation!!

Ha! I recognise that from a Friends episode - great line! :lol:

:lol: I knew I'd picked it up somewhere but couldn't remember where. Must have been Chandler right?!

How d'ya guess? :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Sun May 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:

Blimey, how big is your muff???

I know, £10. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:37 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:The only time I've ever heard about it was on Sex and the City! Don't think I've ever actually even seen one in real life.

It's quite big, as I recall, but she particularly liked the 'clitty stimulator' thingy at the base. She enjoyed it in the end. To think at first she hit me over the head with it and demanded her real present! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun May 13, 2007 11:39 pm

DAYUM!!! That is a serious big ass shroom!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:42 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:DAYUM!!! That is a serious big ass shroom!

I don't know about her ass, but BGF must have one gigantic fanny.

£20...I hope you're keeping count, BGF!
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Sun May 13, 2007 11:43 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:

That could be construed as a £50 offence :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

That could be construed as a £50 offence :lol:

I'm sure she'll see it as such. 8-)
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:47 pm

StiffUpperLip wrote:Nearly 40 and still on the to-do list. But in fact I don't think it's gonna happen because within the last ten years I have lost the interest in it. The constant flooding with sexuality in the media has done a great deal too - I had to put my sexuality in the closet (meaning: ignore it) to fight against the constant "stimulation" by the media.

The problem with me is not my character, but my uglyness. When I was a child I was openly called ugly by many girls. Now women tell me, I don't have "charisma" (I guess that's the mature form of "too ugly"). The ethics or character was never a problem.

If the appearance defines if you can have sexuality (and tenderness that comes with it), then I say: "Fuck it" - but with a different meaning. ;-) It has not much to do with humanity but more with consuming.

Something I've learned in life is that there is someone for everyone. Don't lose heart.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun May 13, 2007 11:56 pm

dorianblue wrote:19. I was horribly hungover and it wasn't much fun. But then I don't really believe any girl who says her first time was a wondrous experience.

That goes for guys too. As I alluded to earlier in the thread, my first time wasn't great and I wish I'd waited for the right woman who came along about a year later. Having said that, my first time would probably have been the same, just with a different person.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun May 13, 2007 11:58 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:£20...I hope you're keeping count, BGF!

I am. I'll get you back one day. You're going to wish you'd never messed with me!
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon May 14, 2007 12:05 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:You're going to wish you'd never messed with me!

Have we ever done that? I'm sure I'd recall 'messing' on a girl with a giant-sized mushroom up her flute. :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon May 14, 2007 12:17 am

Beer Necessity wrote:Have we ever done that? I'm sure I'd recall 'messing' on a girl with a giant-sized mushroom up her flute. :wink:

This is making me think of Alice in Wonderland - well, the proper title is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

It is all getting very surreal, just like Lewis Carroll's classic story, though. And didn't Alice eat a mushroom in that book? I can't remember.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby StiffUpperLip » Mon May 14, 2007 12:25 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
StiffUpperLip wrote:Nearly 40 and still on the to-do list. But in fact I don't think it's gonna happen because within the last ten years I have lost the interest in it.

Something I've learned in life is that there is someone for everyone. Don't lose heart.

LOL - thanks, but I have left that behind myself for ten years now and live very well with it. Imagine myself in a love relationship is for me like imagine myself leaving the western way of life and joining an african tribe. I actually look at people in love like looking at some strange animals in a zoo or some aliens from outer space. I cannot relate to that anymore. So even if a woman would step up to me I would say "Sorry" to her and leave it. I organized my life now as a single and I cannot imagine anymore leaving it. It is how I am now and what I will stay until I die (which is possible, since there are thousands if not millions of people dying an old age without ever beeing in a love relationship).
StiffUpperLip

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon May 14, 2007 6:43 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:Have we ever done that? I'm sure I'd recall 'messing' on a girl with a giant-sized mushroom up her flute. :wink:

This is making me think of Alice in Wonderland - well, the proper title is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

It is all getting very surreal, just like Lewis Carroll's classic story, though. And didn't Alice eat a mushroom in that book? I can't remember.

Yeah, and it's bringing to mind fungal infections down there, which are anything but sexy. :shock:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon May 14, 2007 6:47 am

StiffUpperLip wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
StiffUpperLip wrote:Nearly 40 and still on the to-do list. But in fact I don't think it's gonna happen because within the last ten years I have lost the interest in it.

LOL - thanks, but I have left that behind myself for ten years now and live very well with it. Imagine myself in a love relationship is for me like imagine myself leaving the western way of life and joining an african tribe. I actually look at people in love like looking at some strange animals in a zoo or some aliens from outer space. I cannot relate to that anymore. So even if a woman would step up to me I would say "Sorry" to her and leave it. I organized my life now as a single and I cannot imagine anymore leaving it. It is how I am now and what I will stay until I die (which is possible, since there are thousands if not millions of people dying an old age without ever beeing in a love relationship).

I think that's an incredibly sad thought. They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby dorianblue » Mon May 14, 2007 10:42 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
dorianblue wrote:19. I was horribly hungover and it wasn't much fun. But then I don't really believe any girl who says her first time was a wondrous experience.

That goes for guys too. As I alluded to earlier in the thread, my first time wasn't great and I wish I'd waited for the right woman who came along about a year later. Having said that, my first time would probably have been the same, just with a different person.

True, but I wouldn't have minded as much if it was just kind of a letdown or emotionally unfulfilling. The fact that it's often painful/uncomfortable for girls is to me sort of barbaric. I mean, it's sex! Pain shouldn't come into it (unless, of course, you're into that :wink: ).
dorianblue

Postby Stratman » Mon May 14, 2007 10:47 am

Why don't girls prepare themselves so that when the time comes it doesn't hurt? :?
Stratman

Postby me123 » Mon May 14, 2007 11:05 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
StiffUpperLip wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

I think that's an incredibly sad thought. They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.

There are reasons for that though, being religious, a religious leader or follower such as a nun, psychological reasons. In the majority of the cases, I would imagine that those who have not experienced it chose to live their life that way or do not desire to enter into such a relationship.

Of course, there are still many who just cannot find someone, and that is a sad thought. There are so many people who are single of both genders, so it's not as if there's a shortage. I say this without trying to sound sexist in any way.
me123

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon May 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Stratman wrote:Why don't girls prepare themselves so that when the time comes it doesn't hurt? :?

What are girls supposed to do?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon May 14, 2007 3:00 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Stratman wrote:Why don't girls prepare themselves so that when the time comes it doesn't hurt? :?

Read the stuff I posted BGF! It was serious and meant to help the situation. There are things you can do to make it hurt less the first time. There will be some discomfort no matter what you do to prepare yourself though. It's just the way it is.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby dorianblue » Mon May 14, 2007 3:33 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:

Read the stuff I posted BGF! It was serious and meant to help the situation. There are things you can do to make it hurt less the first time. There will be some discomfort no matter what you do to prepare yourself though. It's just the way it is.

Yes, and it's just not right I say! I vote that boys should have to inflict pain on their nethers so they can have sex too. :wink:
dorianblue

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes