Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Right Handed or Left Handed?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

Are you right handed or left handed?

I am right handed
61%
I am left handed
39%

Total votes : 18

Right Handed or Left Handed?

Postby Cake for Brains » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:06 am

Simple question - are you right handed or left handed?

I know there are mor right handed people than left handed people, so I guess I'm in the minority. I'm left handed - which probably means I'm a witch.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

Re: Right Handed or Left Handed?

Postby DHP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:07 am

Cake for Brains wrote:Simple question - are you right handed or left handed?

I know there are mor right handed people than left handed people, so I guess I'm in the minority. I'm left handed - which probably means I'm a witch.

Only if you're a girl who can do maths in her head too. :wink: Ah, good old Family Guy...
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Paul B » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:07 am

Well, the lefties seem to be winning at the moment. I'm right-handed myself.
Paul B

Postby Cake for Brains » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:08 am

Paul B wrote:Well, the lefties seem to be winning at the moment. I'm right-handed myself.

It won't last though I'm sure. I'm anticipating a landside victory for the right handers.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

Postby DHP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:11 am

I read somewhere back in 6th form that left-handed people, because of the side of the brain they used more, were generally better at certain bedroom activities, and more intelligent in certain areas. I shared this information with a mate of mine in my AS Electronics class, who was also left-handed. He smiled, and then shouted out, "d'you 'ear that all you cack-'anded freaks?!? You're dumb, and you're rubbish in bed!!!" There's nothing like growing up in one of the roughest parts of Manchester for quality comedy. :lol:
DHP

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:14 am

What about people who are ambidextrous? :)

I'm right-handed. I like to think that I'm fairly clever. As for how skilled I would be in bed - I probably wouldn't be that great.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby DHP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:17 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:What about people who are ambidextrous? :)

I'm right-handed. I like to think that I'm fairly clever. As for how skilled I would be in bed - I probably wouldn't be that great.

Relax, I can't remember where I heard this information, but I do remember it not being one of the more respected sources of information. I just passed it on because I knew my mate would find it amusing. The info I provided in my previous post shouldn't be taken as fact, so don't worry BGF.
DHP

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:23 am

I'm a lefty!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:43 am

DHP wrote:so don't worry BGF.

I'm not worried, I just really don't think I'd be a very good sexual partner.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Wezzo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 am

Right-handed!
Wezzo

Postby me123 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:40 am

Right.

I'm quite surprised at these results: It's meant to be 90% Right 10% Left!
me123

Postby DHP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:18 am

me123 wrote:Right.

Yeah, but that's averaged over the world, so this small sampling of less than 10 (at time of posting) shouldn't be taken as fact just yet - maybe after we've gotten the population of Canada and Brazil... Or perhaps lefties are generally more interested in Frasier. :D
DHP

Postby me123 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:32 am

DHP wrote:

Yeah, but that's averaged over the world, so this small sampling of less than 10 (at time of posting) shouldn't be taken as fact just yet - maybe after we've gotten the population of Canada and Brazil... Or perhaps lefties are generally more interested in Frasier. :D

Yeah, but 4:3 is still a big "error". Even in our school (Classes of 20) it's about 9:1 which is amazingly accurate.
me123

Postby Nervosa » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:30 pm

Right handed.

Although I had to learn to write with my left when I broke a finger. To this day it's pretty legible, but takes a lot longer.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:45 pm

I golf and bat right handed. And I use a scissors right handed.

When I was a kid, we had left handed scissors but they never seemed to work right.

I also handcuff people right handed. That's something you might not think about being a right handed or left handed thing but it is.

Everything else though, I think I do left handed. I drink and smoke cigars left handed!
CatNamedRudy

Postby me123 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:56 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I also handcuff people right handed. That's something you might not think about being a right handed or left handed thing but it is.

:o Please tell me you're a Police Officer or something :D
Last edited by me123 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
me123

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:58 pm

me123 wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:I also handcuff people right handed. That's something you might not think about being a right handed or left handed thing but it is.
else though, I think I do left handed. I drink and smoke cigars left handed!

:lol: I'm a Probation Officer. So, yes, it's part of my job!
CatNamedRudy

Postby me123 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:58 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
me123 wrote:
else though, I think I do left handed. I drink and smoke cigars left handed!

:lol: I'm a Probation Officer. So, yes, it's part of my job!

:lol: That's good to know.
me123

Postby Rodge » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm

I always thought Frasier fans would have to be sinister in one way or another. Now I know! :lol:
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby Rodge » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 pm

DHP wrote:.. that left-handed people, because of the side of the brain they used more, were generally better at certain bedroom activities...

Yes I heard something similar about balding men supposedly being more virile, especially if they also had hairy chests. That's mother nature just being a complete and utter cow isn't it? - "I know I'll make you more virile, but just to be cruel, I'll make you even less attractive to the opposite sex!"

:lol:
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm left-handed in terms of my writing hand- but for some sports i play right-handed. Darts, cricket, golf. I throw right-handed, too. Snooker, tennis, table tennis, etc, i'm back to left-handed.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Davey Boy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:38 am

Moon-Crane wrote:I'm left-handed in terms of my writing hand- but for some sports i play right-handed. Darts, cricket, golf. I throw right-handed, too. Snooker, tennis, table tennis, etc, i'm back to left-handed.

My dad is a left but also plays sport right handed. I am personally a righty but can write more legibly than alot of people I know with my left hand.
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
Davey Boy

Postby StiffUpperLip » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:57 pm

I am left handed. The only thing I master with the right hand is the computer mouse. Otherwise I do everything with the left hand.

BTW this is an advantage for left handers: I can control my computer with right and do the usual stuff the same time with my left hand. MUHARR! I AM UNSTOPPABLE! PWNED!
StiffUpperLip

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:09 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:I'm left-handed in terms of my writing hand- but for some sports i play right-handed. Darts, cricket, golf. I throw right-handed, too. Snooker, tennis, table tennis, etc, i'm back to left-handed.

I tried to throw darts right handed. It was not a pretty picture! Had they been steel tipped darts, someone may have been killed! :shock:
CatNamedRudy

Postby Pisa32 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:28 pm

I just voted for also being left handed-there are too many lefties around here! Left handers and right handers are almost neck and neck.
Pisa32

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes