Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

How much TV do you watch per day?

A forum for any Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum

How much tv do you watch per day?

0 hours
8%
30 min
23%
1 hour
15%
1 hour 30 min or more
54%

Total votes : 13

How much TV do you watch per day?

Postby Frasier Crane » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:26 am

We all watch Frasier, but how much tv do we watch per day?

Do we even have time to watch TV?
So it wouldnt matter if it was called the Eddie Eddieman foundation as long as there was fancy food on silver platters!
Frasier Crane

Postby Frasier Crane » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:29 am

I dont have time to watch during the week day but i can watch like 2 hours on the week end and maybe a movie,.
So it wouldnt matter if it was called the Eddie Eddieman foundation as long as there was fancy food on silver platters!
Frasier Crane

Postby Wezzo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:08 am

It varies, but almost always 1hr30m+ for me.
Wezzo

Postby Paul B » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:11 am

90 mins+. Unfortunately I have too much spare time on my hands.
Paul B

Postby DHP » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:42 am

I tend to watch the news for about 10 minutes or so in the morning, and an episode of Frasier, Cheers or The Simpsons (basically something that lasts about 20 minutes) while I'm having tea at night. Haven't got time for more than that in a weekday.

At the weekend, I like to relax and watch a film or two though.

When I work out, I put a film on too though, but that's more for background than something I'm actually watching and paying attention to, so I don't count that.
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Amber » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:35 pm

Around an hour. But that's only recently, as the weather is worth, I used to watch around an hour or two a week.
Huge Frasier/Beatles fan ^_^

Martin: Daphne, I just thought of something funny - it took 3 Cranes to lift you!
Hungry Heart - After Daphne is helped up by Niles, Frasier and Martin.
Amber

Postby Davey Boy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:07 pm

I'm really bad I probably watch far more than I should, but I blame student life! At least a couple of hours a day. Although I don't watch all that much actual TV but mainly TV shows from DVD boxsets. Am currently mid-way through Season 4 of Cheers building up to Season 5 once I have it delivered, but also watch Star Trek, Red Dwarf and sometimes a bit of Friends.
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
Davey Boy

Postby Amber » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:04 am

I don't really ever sit down to actualy watch TV, usualy while I'm tidying my room or getting dressed I play some Frasier Dvds on my TV, livens the mood instead of some cold, dark desolate room ;)

The only times I watch TV dedicately is either when I get new Dvds, or when there's is an episode of some TV show I haven't seen before.
Huge Frasier/Beatles fan ^_^

Martin: Daphne, I just thought of something funny - it took 3 Cranes to lift you!
Hungry Heart - After Daphne is helped up by Niles, Frasier and Martin.
Amber

Postby Davey Boy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:37 am

I tend to do the same thing Amber. I don't like sitting in a quiet room and would rather have some DVD's going in the background than listen to music.
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
Davey Boy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:43 pm

It depends with me - some days I don't watch any TV at all; some days, I watch two hours.

I guess on average, though, maybe 1 hour per day?
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:51 pm

Maximum of thirty minutes for me. This is usually half an episode of Will and Grace (which I don't even like) and half an episode of Frasier in the mornings. I have quite an active social life, always dashing out with friends, so I don't get time to watch much tv. I might have it on in the background at night when I'm posting here the odd time. I'm a DVD/movie fan more than tv, generally.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier Crane » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:55 pm

Its interesting, I've aways liked to watch Frasier in the morning, and eat like a crossiant or something of that sort
Frasier Crane

Postby Nervosa » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:57 pm

Frasier Crane wrote:Its interesting, I've aways liked to watch Frasier in the morning, and eat like a crossiant or something of that sort

Yeah, I find the his nice, warm looking apartment eases me into the day. It's thearputic in some strange way for me.
Nervosa

Postby roz11 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 pm

It depends - sometimes I won't even switch the TV on and then sometimes I'll watch a lot (like at Christmas.)
roz11

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:02 pm

Interesting poll - I can't usually squeeze in more than 30 minutes - especially on work days (unless it's a night shift or weekend - then I watch TV at work!)
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Return to Off Topic Games / Polls / Quizzes