Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Most iOH MAH GOD NO! Moment

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Most iOH MAH GOD NO! Moment

Postby ProOperaVoter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Which Frasier moment makes you want to kick the wall, tear out your hair, etc. the most?

For me it's either

a) Frasier in Daphne's Room
b) "Bad Boy and Dirty Girl" on the radio
c) When Frasier convinces his friends and family that he's got a terminal disease-- when he's just going to San Fran.

Your thoughts?
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Re: Most iOH MAH GOD NO! Moment

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm

He didn't convince them he had a terminal disease. They convinced themselves. That one wasn't on him.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby welshben23 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 pm

None of them. C for the reason Cat mentioned and A & B because both of those are very funny situations.
welshben23

Postby PistolPoet » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Any moment when Frasier acts like a complete ass in front of his dates, especially in The Placeholder and Secret Admirer.

Niles getting drunk and trying to be chivalrous in Haloween, though that's hilarious enough to compensate for the horror :).
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Patrick » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 pm

If we're talking about Frasier specifically, it would be when he makes that phone call gesture towards her friend after Sam tells him to get lost. That was about as boorish and obnoxious as Frasier gets. When he goes to a funeral and tries to grill the grieving people about the cause of the man's death while making them think that he was an old friend of his, would be another one of the same. When Frasier pushes aside Roz in a brutal manner in Party, Party is also a bit shocking. In dial M for Martin, the way he treats his father towards the end, although he's immediately punished for it.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 pm

The funeral one for sure. That's one of my least favorite episode for that very reason. I don't find it funny at all, just obnoxious.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Eddie2012 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Hm, I understood the post differently. Not cringe worthy, bad moments, but when you want to shout at the telly ‘no, don’t do that!!!’ because you know what’s going to happen. Like when Tippi Hedren in The Birds opens the bedroom door at night and you just know she’s going to be attack viciously by birds :twisted: .
So Frasier traipsing around in Daphne’s Room would be one of those moments for me.
Eddie2012

Postby Patrick » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Eddie2012 wrote:Hm, I understood the post differently. Not cringe worthy, bad moments, but when you want to shout at the telly ‘no, don’t do that!!!’ because you know what’s going to happen. Like when Tippi Hedren in The Birds opens the bedroom door at night and you just know she’s going to be attack viciously by birds :twisted: .
So Frasier traipsing around in Daphne’s Room would be one of those moments for me.

When Frasier instead of shutting his big yap keeps going on and on about what he didn't like about Honey Snowe, you know that sooner or later he'll say something wrong and I just feel the urge to shout "Shut up already! You've said enough!" :D
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Frank B » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

The one where Frasier dresses up as a clown, and waits for his father to come out of the bathroom, so he can scare him half to death. I could have done without that.
Frank B

Postby ProOperaVoter » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

How about when Martin and Sherry have just broken up and Frasier thinks that Martin has proposed?
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby Patrick » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 am

ProOperaVoter wrote:How about when Martin and Sherry have just broken up and Frasier thinks that Martin has proposed?

Or when Sherry AND Martin keep ruining poor Frasier's dates by saying the stupidest things. :D

I mean, talk to his date about his rash, how much of an idiot must she be not to realize that she shouldn't do that?
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes