Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Best character development?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Best character development

Frasier
No votes
Niles
20%
Daphne
No votes
Martin
40%
Roz
40%

Total votes : 5

Best character development?

Postby Frasiertime » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 am

For me, it was Martin-he went from being a cranky old guy thinking his kids didn't care about him to being a nice old man who openly loved his sons and excepted their love. Even though he was still disappointed with many of their choices and beliefs in life, his relationship with them really grew.
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime

Re: Best character development?

Postby Eddie2012 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Frasier doesn't really change, Niles and Daphne change for the worse, and while I agree that Martin gets less cranky he remains a bit inconsiderate (letting Sherry interrupt all three of poor Frasier's dates). I will have to go with Roz.
Eddie2012

Re: Best character development?

Postby Patrick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Eddie2012 wrote:Frasier doesn't really change, Niles and Daphne change for the worse, and while I agree that Martin gets less cranky he remains a bit inconsiderate (letting Sherry interrupt all three of poor Frasier's dates). I will have to go with Roz.

I couldn't agree more, the way this couple of idiots (Martin and Sherry) completely ruined these three dates with magnificent women was painful to watch. You'd expect that kind of behavior from some jealous rival but definitely not from your own father.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes