Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Favourite Main Cast Pairing?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Who is your favourite 'Frasier' pairing?

Frasier & Niles
83%
Frasier & Roz
8%
Frasier & Martin
No votes
Frasier & Daphne
No votes
Niles & Daphne
8%
Niles & Roz
No votes
Niles & Martin
No votes
Daphne & Martin
No votes
Daphne & Roz
No votes
Martin & Roz
No votes

Total votes : 12

Favourite Main Cast Pairing?

Postby JackE » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello FO. Hope you are all OK. :)

I couldn't find anything similar. What I want to ask you is, who, out of the main cast, work best together. Who are you wanting to see more of. Whether it is Niles and Frasier or Daphne and Roz, I'd love to hear!

For me, it has to be Frasier & Niles. A brilliant pair of actors who are so alike yet have such different qualities!
"Oh yes Niles, that's just what we need, a fourth language!"

An Affair to Forget
JackE

Re: Favourite Main Cast Pairing?

Postby DHPfan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Frasier and Niles. On the surface they seem similar-psychiatrists who are both so self-absorbed. But they are so different, yet they are perfect together, it's amazing!:) How these two so different, yet alike, brothers love and hate each other so much?!:) Their relationship is really intriguing, and no matter how long they were together, it never seemed boring:)
Niles: As some illustrious person once said, popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.
DHPfan

Re: Favourite Main Cast Pairing?

Postby Lil » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 am

Frasier and Niles! You seriously cannot beat their chemistry and comedic timing together.
Lil

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes