Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Worst Frasier characters

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Re: Worst Frasier characters

Postby Patrick » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

frasier floyd wrote:I think one of the worst ongoing Frasier characters is Noel. He doesn't really contribute to the show for me since he only talks about Roz and Star Trek. In the later seasons his admiration for Roz turns pretty creepy. I guess he has his moments though. I personally don't like Gil either but I don't think he's a bad character. He's obviously meant to come off as super-snobby and a little strange. :)

The most annoying character overall was Gertrude, as others have stated. I agree that I would've been fine with her if she had only appeared for a few episodes around the time of Donnie and Daphne's wedding. The actress did a fine job of playing Daphne's nagging mother, but I don't think we needed to feel her wrath for so long!

Well, without someone speaking both Hebrew and Klingon we wouldn't have had that hilarious episode with Frasier making a speech in Klingon to a stunned assembly. :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Re: Worst Frasier characters

Postby domi_dot_com » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 am

Totally agree about Ann Hodges. But the first person i thought of was Dr. Nora's mother. bad actress and bad character.
5HRINK
domi_dot_com

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes