Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

How Frasier-Crazy Are You?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

How Frasier-Crazy Are You?

Postby Lil » Mon May 11, 2009 4:56 am

I found this questionnaire on Toybox.ca (?). Put a yes or no and that will determine how obsessed you are. :)

Signs you may be watching too much Frasier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - Every time you see or hear the word "veneer" you shout "VENEER!" and take a drink. Yes

2 - You think you're a bit psychic. Yes

3 - You insist on calling your grandmother Grammy Moon. No, don't have grandparents.

4 - You get a Jack Russell terrier and name it Eddie. No.

5 - You wish Niles was your psychiatrist. Yes

6 - You look for Ballantine at the beer store. And sherry at the liquor store. No

7 - You check the yellow pages for snobby restaurants with French names. No

8 - Whenever you see a red hatchback, you think "hunchback." Yes

9 - You wipe off the chair before you sit down. No

10 - You tweeze things out of your muffin. No

11 - You request your macaroni and cheese al dente. No

12 - You tell the dog to STOP STARING! Yes!

13 - You put a towel over the dog's head to see how smart he is. Yes

14 - When you're feeling inspired, you put on a baseball cap. No

15 - When you can't find something, you starting yelling, "This stinks! This is total B.S.! This - oh, here it is." Yes, all the time!

16 - You hold your own Marty Party. No

17 - You bake muscular gingerbread men. That would be a no.

18 - For a romantic evening, you serve mangoes on a stick. And you make sure, just before you open the door, that the right music is playing on the stereo. No

19 - You keep talking about your very thin wife, whom no one ever sees. No

20 - You can dance the Barracuda. Don't know how!

21 - You sing "Heart and Soul" while chopping vegetables. No, but I should!

22 - When you order coffee, you give really complicated instructions. And then get mad when they get it wrong. Or, you order your coffee "black and don't put anything fancy in it." No.

23 - To cheer up your friend, you put a sock on your hand and say, "You've forgotten your happy pants!" No

24 - You call your umbrella a bumbershoot. Yes i do!

25 - Whenever someone says 'Wow,' you can't help adding, "I'll see that wow and raise you a zowie." No

26 - When someone annoys you in the laundry room, you throw their clothes off your balcony. No

27 - When someone asks "How are you?" you answer, "Do you really want to know, or are you just asking to be polite? Because if you really want to know, I'll *tell* you." No

28 - You walk around all day singing, "Flesh is burning. Nananana nana." Yes

29 - After a night of passion, you want eggs benedict for breakfast. No

30 - Your answering machine says "I'm listening" (in a very soothing voice). No

31 - You catch yourself saying, "Food? In the bathroom?" No

32 - You have a Frasier quote for every situation. Yes

33 - You correct the grammar of washroom graffiti. No

34 - You measure your life in muffins. No

35 - You call your ironing board the guest room. No but hahahaha.

36 - When you're depressed, you sit under the piano. No

37 - Your license plate says SHRINK, but only because RDWRER was already taken. No

38 - You purchase erotic African art and display it in your apartment. :shock: No

39 - You buy a green and orange striped chair. No

40 - Your excuse for everything is, "I have a clarinet lesson." No but it should be.

41 - You buy a hip-swinging Santa. No

42 - You want to ride in a Winnebago! Yes

43 - Whenever you hear the phrase, "But he's not gay!" you can't help adding, "He seems to be under that impression." No

44 - After an argument with your father, you tell everyone that he is dead. No

45 - When your neighbours are making too much noise, you yell, "We are not barbarians, we are not neanderthals, and we are not French!" YES!!

46 - You "get" every reference on this page. Yes

I guess I'm not that bad....of course, knowing that I do GET every reference on this page does make me an addict.
Lil

Re: How Frasier-Crazy Are You?

Postby Daphne K » Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm

1 - Every time you see or hear the word "veneer" you shout "VENEER!" and take a drink. Yes

2 - You think you're a bit psychic. Yes

3 - You insist on calling your grandmother Grammy Moon. No, she's indonesian so that name doesn't fit her. :D

4 - You get a Jack Russell terrier and name it Eddie. I will! I already named my fishes Niles and Frasier. Frasier is a lot fatter than Niles. :D

5 - You wish Niles was your psychiatrist. Definately YES

6 - You look for Ballantine at the beer store. And sherry at the liquor store. No

9 - You wipe off the chair before you sit down. No :lol:

12 - You tell the dog to STOP STARING! She never does! So... No!

13 - You put a towel over the dog's head to see how smart he is. No

15 - When you can't find something, you starting yelling, "This stinks! This is total B.S.! This - oh, here it is." Yes, did so yesterday! :lol:

17 - You bake muscular gingerbread men. No

18 - For a romantic evening, you serve mangoes on a stick. And you make sure, just before you open the door, that the right music is playing on the stereo. No

19 - You keep talking about your very thin wife, whom no one ever sees. No, I don't have a wife.

20 - You can dance the Barracuda. I have no idea!

21 - You sing "Heart and Soul" while chopping vegetables. No, I wish I had someone to chop with

22 - When you order coffee, you give really complicated instructions. And then get mad when they get it wrong. Or, you order your coffee "black and don't put anything fancy in it." Not exactly, but sort of. I won't get mad. :D

23 - To cheer up your friend, you put a sock on your hand and say, "You've forgotten your happy pants!" No

24 - You call your umbrella a bumbershoot. No

25 - Whenever someone says 'Wow,' you can't help adding, "I'll see that wow and raise you a zowie." No

26 - When someone annoys you in the laundry room, you throw their clothes off your balcony. No

27 - When someone asks "How are you?" you answer, "Do you really want to know, or are you just asking to be polite? Because if you really want to know, I'll *tell* you." No

28 - You walk around all day singing, "Flesh is burning. Nananana nana." Not all day, but very often! 8-)

30 - Your answering machine says "I'm listening" (in a very soothing voice). Can't do that because I have customers who call me. But if I hadn't, I would.

35 - You call your ironing board the guest room. No

36 - When you're depressed, you sit under the piano. No, I don't own a piano

37 - Your license plate says SHRINK, but only because RDWRER was already taken. No

38 - You purchase erotic African art and display it in your apartment. No

39 - You buy a green and orange striped chair. No :D

40 - Your excuse for everything is, "I have a clarinet lesson." No

43 - Whenever you hear the phrase, "But he's not gay!" you can't help adding, "He seems to be under that impression." Yes

45 - When your neighbours are making too much noise, you yell, "We are not barbarians, we are not neanderthals, and we are not French!" No

46 - You "get" every reference on this page. Yes, ofcourse!!!
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon May 11, 2009 2:49 pm

1 - Every time you see or hear the word "veneer" you shout "VENEER!" and take a drink. Is there really any other response that should be uttered?

2 - You think you're a bit psychic. No

3 - You insist on calling your grandmother Grammy Moon. No. All my grandparents are dead.

4 - You get a Jack Russell terrier and name it Eddie. No, but my laptop computer is named Eddie!

5 - You wish Niles was your psychiatrist. No. I wish Frasier was my psychiatrist.

6 - You look for Ballantine at the beer store. And sherry at the liquor store. Ballantine beer is actually not very good and sherry is disgusting!

7 - You check the yellow pages for snobby restaurants with French names. No, but I do like a lot of French restaurants.

8 - Whenever you see a red hatchback, you think "hunchback." Definately!

9 - You wipe off the chair before you sit down. Only if it looks really gross or has "toddler" sweat on it!

12 - You tell the dog to STOP STARING! I tell the cat that!

13 - You put a towel over the dog's head to see how smart he is. Nope

15 - When you can't find something, you starting yelling, "This stinks! This is total B.S.! This - oh, here it is." Sometimes.

17 - You bake muscular gingerbread men. No but that might be fun.

18 - For a romantic evening, you serve mangoes on a stick. And you make sure, just before you open the door, that the right music is playing on the stereo. What's a romantic evening?

20 - You can dance the Barracuda. I do the Barracuda like nobody's business!

21 - You sing "Heart and Soul" while chopping vegetables. I do this sometimes.

22 - When you order coffee, you give really complicated instructions. And then get mad when they get it wrong. Or, you order your coffee "black and don't put anything fancy in it." No.

23 - To cheer up your friend, you put a sock on your hand and say, "You've forgotten your happy pants!" NoBut reading this question made me LOL!

24 - You call your umbrella a bumbershoot. Nope. Bumbershoot is a silly sounding word and most Brits I know don't call umbrellas by that name! ("brelly" but not "bumbershoot")

28 - You walk around all day singing, "Flesh is burning. Nananana nana." Yes

30 - Your answering machine says "I'm listening" (in a very soothing voice). NoBut I have the Frasier ending theme song as my ring tone!

31 - You catch yourself saying, "Food? In the bathroom?" Yes!

35 - You call your ironing board the guest room. No

36 - When you're depressed, you sit under the piano. I probably would if I had a piano!

40 - Your excuse for everything is, "I have a clarinet lesson." No but I have used that line.

43 - Whenever you hear the phrase, "But he's not gay!" you can't help adding, "He seems to be under that impression." No

45 - When your neighbours are making too much noise, you yell, "We are not barbarians, we are not neanderthals, and we are not French!" YES!!

This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby kat » Mon May 11, 2009 3:10 pm

1 - Every time you see or hear the word "veneer" you shout "VENEER!" and take a drink. yip

2 - You think you're a bit psychic. nope

3 - You insist on calling your grandmother Grammy Moon. nope

4 - You get a Jack Russell terrier and name it Eddie. nope

5 - You wish Niles was your psychiatrist. yip

6 - You look for Ballantine at the beer store. And sherry at the liquor store. nope

7 - You check the yellow pages for snobby restaurants with French names. nope

8 - Whenever you see a red hatchback, you think "hunchback." yip

9 - You wipe off the chair before you sit down. nope

10 - You tweeze things out of your muffin. nope

11 - You request your macaroni and cheese al dente. nope

12 - You tell the dog to STOP STARING! yip, and my cousins cat lol

13 - You put a towel over the dog's head to see how smart he is. nope

14 - When you're feeling inspired, you put on a baseball cap. nope

15 - When you can't find something, you starting yelling, "This stinks! This is total B.S.! This - oh, here it is." yip

16 - You hold your own Marty Party. nope

17 - You bake muscular gingerbread men. nope

18 - For a romantic evening, you serve mangoes on a stick. And you make sure, just before you open the door, that the right music is playing on the stereo. nope

19 - You keep talking about your very thin wife, whom no one ever sees. nope

20 - You can dance the Barracuda. I don't do dancing

21 - You sing "Heart and Soul" while chopping vegetables. yip

22 - When you order coffee, you give really complicated instructions. And then get mad when they get it wrong. Or, you order your coffee "black and don't put anything fancy in it." nope

23 - To cheer up your friend, you put a sock on your hand and say, "You've forgotten your happy pants!" nope

24 - You call your umbrella a bumbershoot. yip

25 - Whenever someone says 'Wow,' you can't help adding, "I'll see that wow and raise you a zowie." nope

26 - When someone annoys you in the laundry room, you throw their clothes off your balcony. nope

27 - When someone asks "How are you?" you answer, "Do you really want to know, or are you just asking to be polite? Because if you really want to know, I'll *tell* you." nope

28 - You walk around all day singing, "Flesh is burning. Nananana nana." yip

29 - After a night of passion, you want eggs benedict for breakfast. nope

30 - Your answering machine says "I'm listening" (in a very soothing voice). nope

31 - You catch yourself saying, "Food? In the bathroom?" nope

32 - You have a Frasier quote for every situation. yip

33 - You correct the grammar of washroom graffiti. nope, just facebook chat

34 - You measure your life in muffins. nope

35 - You call your ironing board the guest room. nope

36 - When you're depressed, you sit under the piano. nope

37 - Your license plate says SHRINK, but only because RDWRER was already taken. nope

38 - You purchase erotic African art and display it in your apartment. nope

39 - You buy a green and orange striped chair. nope, I did on the sims though

40 - Your excuse for everything is, "I have a clarinet lesson." nope

41 - You buy a hip-swinging Santa. nope

42 - You want to ride in a Winnebago! yip

43 - Whenever you hear the phrase, "But he's not gay!" you can't help adding, "He seems to be under that impression." nope

44 - After an argument with your father, you tell everyone that he is dead. nope

45 - When your neighbours are making too much noise, you yell, "We are not barbarians, we are not neanderthals, and we are not French!" yip

46 - You "get" every reference on this page. yip
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Postby woggle » Thu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm

1 - Every time you see or hear the word "veneer" you shout "VENEER!" and take a drink. VENEEEEEEEER .. erm thats a yep

2 - You think you're a bit psychic. a tiny bit yeh

3 - You insist on calling your grandmother Grammy Moon. might if she was alive

4 - You get a Jack Russell terrier and name it Eddie. no

5 - You wish Niles was your psychiatrist. Yeh

9 - You wipe off the chair before you sit down. yeh sometimes

10 - You tweeze things out of your muffin. lol... no rasins alowed in my muffins so yeh

12 - You tell the dog to STOP STARING! haha yep

13 - You put a towel over the dog's head to see how smart he is. funny enought tested my auntie dog in that way a while back soo yep

14 - When you're feeling inspired, you put on a baseball cap. yes

15 - When you can't find something, you starting yelling, "This stinks! This is total B.S.! This - oh, here it is." nope

17 - You bake muscular gingerbread men. lol...nope

18 - For a romantic evening, you serve mangoes on a stick. And you make sure, just before you open the door, that the right music is playing on the stereo. nope

20 - You can dance the Barracuda. cant dance let alone do the barracuda so nope

21 - You sing "Heart and Soul" while chopping vegetables. i might if i cooked

22 - When you order coffee, you give really complicated instructions. And then get mad when they get it wrong. Or, you order your coffee "black and don't put anything fancy in it." nope

24 - You call your umbrella a bumbershoot. nope

27 - When someone asks "How are you?" you answer, "Do you really want to know, or are you just asking to be polite? Because if you really want to know, I'll *tell* you." yea might of done that once

28 - You walk around all day singing, "Flesh is burning. Nananana nana." i have done yep

30 - Your answering machine says "I'm listening" (in a very soothing voice). No

32 - You have a Frasier quote for every situation. hehe yes

35 - You call your ironing board the guest room. lol..nope

36 - When you're depressed, you sit under the piano. No

40 - Your excuse for everything is, "I have a clarinet lesson." No

45 - When your neighbours are making too much noise, you yell, "We are not barbarians, we are not neanderthals, and we are not French!" nope but i should , it might shut em up .

woggle

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes