Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The "being observant" Quiz

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Postby musicgrl08 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm

Sounds rite 2 me...heres another...


What were the names of the two women that Martin was dating at the same time? (hint: he puts there names together while on the phone with one of them)
musicgrl08
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Postby IslandNiles » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 am

musicgrl08 wrote:Sounds rite 2 me...heres another...


What were the names of the two women that Martin was dating at the same time? (hint: he puts there names together while on the phone with one of them)


Estelle and Penelope - hence Estenelope!
It was a valise.
IslandNiles
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 12:40 am

Postby musicgrl08 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Very nice ur rite IslandNiles...okay heres another...

In the Ski Lodge Episode, name whom was attracted to whom between all the characters involved...
musicgrl08
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Frasier liked Annie, Niles liked Daphne, Annie liked Niles, Daphne liked Guy, and Guy liked Niles.

And no one wanted Frasier! :D
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby musicgrl08 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 am

Haha correct...i luv that episode :D

Your turn...
musicgrl08
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Who was the character name of the girl who said, 'He's got a nug!'?
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Tom M » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:56 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:Who was the character name of the girl who said, 'He's got a nug!'?


Ooo, ooo, I know this one! Maxine!

:)
"Tom M" a.k.a. "Count Chocula!"
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/TheJamFan2

All cried out; hungry now; ate entire box of Frosted Flakes; they're greeeat!
Niles Crane. :)
User avatar
Tom M
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Spelling his ass off

Postby musicgrl08 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Haha i kno thats rite...i love that episode 2 lol


In the episode where Niles and Frasier go to the automotives class to learn how to fix cars and the mechanics, what was the teacher's name?
musicgrl08
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:45 pm

Tom M wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Who was the character name of the girl who said, 'He's got a nug!'?


Ooo, ooo, I know this one! Maxine!

:)


Good job, Tom! Technically it's your turn, but musicgrl stole your thunder. Thus, the next question I give, you answer it and give a question. :)
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 pm

musicgrl08 wrote:Haha i kno thats rite...i love that episode 2 lol


In the episode where Niles and Frasier go to the automotives class to learn how to fix cars and the mechanics, what was the teacher's name?


Randy

Okay Tom, this one's for you.... In Taps at the Montana, where was Niles living while the tap dancer was staying at his house?
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:58 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
musicgrl08 wrote:Haha i kno thats rite...i love that episode 2 lol


In the episode where Niles and Frasier go to the automotives class to learn how to fix cars and the mechanics, what was the teacher's name?


Randy

Okay Tom, this one's for you.... In Taps at the Montana, where was Niles living while the tap dancer was staying at his house?



I want to answer that one!!! I know it!!! unfair :( :wink:
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 pm

insaneasperger wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
musicgrl08 wrote:Haha i kno thats rite...i love that episode 2 lol


In the episode where Niles and Frasier go to the automotives class to learn how to fix cars and the mechanics, what was the teacher's name?


Randy

Okay Tom, this one's for you.... In Taps at the Montana, where was Niles living while the tap dancer was staying at his house?



I want to answer that one!!! I know it!!! unfair :( :wink:


Alright fine! Go ahead. :)

Tom, you can catch the next one.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Dr MacLowery

the tap dancer!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:10 pm

You can ask the next one. :)
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm

ok then!


Whose life suddenly seems long,measured in muffins??
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Postby Lil » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:16 pm

We will let Tom answer this one. :D

(Tom is now shaking his head and laughing.)
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Tom M » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:We will let Tom answer this one. :D

(Tom is now shaking his head and laughing.)


*Tom shakes his head and laughs* :D

insaneasperger wrote:ok then!


Whose life suddenly seems long,measured in muffins??


Hmmm, let's see... ooo, ooo, I know this one too! Daphne! (From "Bad Dog", if I'm not mistaken ;) )

Now, question time! What does Niles' bird, Baby, die from?
"Tom M" a.k.a. "Count Chocula!"
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/TheJamFan2

All cried out; hungry now; ate entire box of Frosted Flakes; they're greeeat!
Niles Crane. :)
User avatar
Tom M
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Spelling his ass off

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm

She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!


I know but IA was having a bad day with what happened with her grandma, and I didn't want to embarrass her.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!


I know but IA was having a bad day with what happened with her grandma, and I didn't want to embarrass her.


She actually answered a more difficult question! I wouldn't have known that guy's name without looking it up! :)
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!


I know but IA was having a bad day with what happened with her grandma, and I didn't want to embarrass her.


She actually answered a more difficult question! I wouldn't have known that guy's name without looking it up! :)


I know, me neither!

Kudos IA.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:49 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!


I know but IA was having a bad day with what happened with her grandma, and I didn't want to embarrass her.


She actually answered a more difficult question! I wouldn't have known that guy's name without looking it up! :)


I know, me neither!

Kudos IA.


Damn It!!! will not answer frasier questions again!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 pm

insaneasperger wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:She swallowed one of Daphne's earings.

Though you know IA actually did NOT answer the question that was asked. She gave the name of the guy who was living at The Montana when Niles was living elsewhere. The answer to the question that was asked is The Shangri-La!


I know but IA was having a bad day with what happened with her grandma, and I didn't want to embarrass her.


She actually answered a more difficult question! I wouldn't have known that guy's name without looking it up! :)


I know, me neither!

Kudos IA.


Damn It!!! will not answer frasier questions again!


You can answer the hard questions!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Speaking of The Shangri-La, what did Frasier give Niles as a house warming gift when he moved into The Shangri-La?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:15 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Speaking of The Shangri-La, what did Frasier give Niles as a house warming gift when he moved into The Shangri-La?


Wasn't it the pen?
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2020. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.