Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which Frasier Character Are You Most Like?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Which character are you most like?

Frasier
20%
Niles
25%
Martin
35%
Daphne
15%
Roz
No votes
Bulldog
No votes
Bebe
No votes
Lilith
No votes
Eddie
No votes
Noel
No votes
Gil
5%
Donny
No votes
Kenny
No votes
Gertrude
No votes
Frederick
No votes
Simon
No votes

Total votes : 20

Which Frasier Character Are You Most Like?

Postby wolfdreamer3 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Which Character in Frasier do you think your most like?

I would have to say Daphne for me.
wolfdreamer3

Postby Wezzo » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:59 pm

Somewhere between Frasier, Martin, and, er, Noel..
Wezzo

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:03 pm

Between Frasier and Martin and a "wannabe" Roz. So, I put Martin because I like my TV and my beer!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Slayer13 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:20 am

My sister said that I was like Frasier, or was when I was younger, I really made a scene about things, also dressed better, even listened to his type of music..but now I can also see myself as Martin. But I still voted Frasier!
"If I see the morning hours, I'll have one more yesterday. A dateline from tommorow 'cause I burned up my today.
If I get up to the top I know, I'll just go back downhill. Got a terminal future and it's time to write my will." -Dave Mustaine
Slayer13

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:09 am

I assume you mean personality-wise, rather than looks? :lol:

If so, I pick Martin. He's down to earth, knows what he likes and is not intimidated by people who think they are of a better class than he is.

He's happy in the pub having a chat and a joke, but when Frasier and Niles are ranting on about some psychobabble or other, he'll often interrupt with a smart quip or a valid point, so that shows he's got some brains too! I'm not as funny as Martin, but I think I'm quite intelligent - hope that doesn't sound arrogant. :?

Oh, and also, he can be very annoying to his family at times, which I can be too. :lol: Martin's definitely the character which in RL I think I would feel most comfortable spending time with.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes