Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes : 105

Re: Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

Postby welshben23 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

Moon-Crane wrote:It's written perfectly fine - except, for some reason, Everybody Loves Raymond is listed as number 1 - which must be some mistake? ;)

I couldn't have put it better myself, M-C! :D
welshben23

Postby Crane92 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes it is... My list of favourites are:
1-frasier
2- that 70 show,
3- friends,
4- scrubs
etc etc ;)
Crane92

Postby domi_dot_com » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 am

FRASIER IS WIN!!! I HATE GLEE AND ANYONE WHO LIKES IT AT ALL HAS THE MOST APPALLING TASTE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY SO!!!!!!!
5HRINK
domi_dot_com

Postby welshben23 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 am

domi_dot_com wrote:FRASIER IS WIN!!! I HATE GLEE AND ANYONE WHO LIKES IT AT ALL HAS THE MOST APPALLING TASTE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY SO!!!!!!!

LiL, woggle, it's over to you. :lol:
welshben23

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

domi_dot_com wrote:FRASIER IS WIN!!! I HATE GLEE AND ANYONE WHO LIKES IT AT ALL HAS THE MOST APPALLING TASTE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY SO!!!!!!!

Thanks. Nice to know somebody who is young enough to be my kid feels it necessary to inform me that I have appalling taste.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Lil » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:

Thanks. Nice to know somebody who is young enough to be my kid feels it necessary to inform me that I have appalling taste.

:lol:

Love you, Cat!
Lil

Postby Lil » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:56 pm

*sigh*

I really don't have the energy to get into an argument...although I'm a New Yorker so I'm used to arguments...but I must say that just because you don't like Glee doesn't mean that those who do have 'appalling taste.' Take the show Breaking Bad for instance. I don't like it because it's not my style, but I'm not going to tell those who ARE fans of it that they have 'appalling taste.' It's rude and immature. Everyone has their own taste.
Lil

Postby welshben23 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Lil wrote:

*sigh*

I really don't have the energy to get into an argument...although I'm a New Yorker so I'm used to arguments...but I must say that just because you don't like Glee doesn't mean that those who do have 'appalling taste.' Take the show Breaking Bad for instance. I don't like it because it's not my style, but I'm not going to tell those who ARE fans of it that they have 'appalling taste.' It's rude and immature. Everyone has their own taste.

You go, girl! :lol: I agree, I don't like Breaking Bad either, I watched 2 episodes and then in the 3rd week went in to my bedroom to watch some paint dry and decided that watching the paint dry was more enjoyable, but I wouldn't tell M-C, Mr BS and Stratman they have "appalling taste". :P
welshben23

Postby Stratman » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

welshben23 wrote:
Lil wrote:

*sigh*

You go, girl! :lol: I agree, I don't like Breaking Bad either, I watched 2 episodes and then in the 3rd week went in to my bedroom to watch some paint dry and decided that watching the paint dry was more enjoyable, but I wouldn't tell M-C, Mr BS and Stratman they have "appalling taste". :P

You can if you like, but I'd hound you like a mofo and tell you it was you who were wrong. I'd also use the word ''fact.''
Stratman

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

:lol:
CatNamedRudy

Postby domi_dot_com » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Last edited by domi_dot_com on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
5HRINK
domi_dot_com

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

First off, Glee isn't a sitcom so you can't really even compare the two. Second, so you don't like Glee. I don''t get why you feel it's necessary to insult people. A simple "I don't get why you like it so much" would do.
CatNamedRudy

Postby welshben23 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:First off, Glee isn't a sitcom so you can't really even compare the two. Second, so you don't like Glee. I don''t get why you feel it's necessary to insult people. A simple "I don't get why you like it so much" would do.

Third - I don't understand why it's the "anti-Frasier"?
welshben23

Postby Stratman » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 pm

welshben23 wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:First off, Glee isn't a sitcom so you can't really even compare the two. Second, so you don't like Glee. I don''t get why you feel it's necessary to insult people. A simple "I don't get why you like it so much" would do.

Third - I don't understand why it's the "anti-Frasier"?

Probably something to do with the fact that Glee is light and frothy while is Frasier smart and cultured. Though it's really not that smart, it's cultured in its use of wine and all that but you'll see much more literate jokes on The Simpsons.
Stratman

Postby Paul B » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Glee made me want to vomit in horrror during the 20 minutes I watched of it yesterday, but I'm not going to insult others for watching it - it just wasn't my cup of tea! :D

Nice new avatar Strat.
Paul B

Postby Stratman » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Paul B wrote:Glee made me want to vomit in horrror during the 20 minutes I watched of it yesterday, but I'm not going to insult others for watching it - it just wasn't my cup of tea! :D

Nice new avatar Strat.

Are you playing the game right now? I was 30 percent through then I lost my save... plus the new Modern Warfare 2 maps dropped a few days ago so I've been hitting those pretty hard.
Stratman

Postby Stratman » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm

To the original poster, if you're going to rip on a show, don't bag the people watching it, rip the show in question a new one citing every reason it's bad.
Stratman

Postby EMDN » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Actually, I've already changed my mind about my favourite sitcom, although Frasier isn't still it.

5- Everybody Loves Raymond
4- Frasier
3- The Simpsons
2- Seinfeld
1- Friends
EMDN

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Exactly. It just shows that she has a lot of growing up to do.
Lil

Postby leduc1961 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

yes
leduc1961

Postby DrSigmundFreud » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am

My Top 10:

1- Frasier
2- As Time Goes By
3- Cheers
4- I Love Lucy
5- Everybody Loves Raymond
6- Bob Newhart
7- Mary Tyler Moore
8- Keeping up Appearences
9- Grey's Anatomy
10- King of Queens
DrSigmundFreud

Postby BURLINGTONTIGER2 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

The show itself is one of of my favourite sitcoms but Niles and Frasier stand even higher amongst my favourite ever sitcom characters. What makes American sitcoms remarkable is the consistantly high quality when you consider the sheer volume of episodes that are put out (Mash, Friends and Frasier all stand out for me). There are some absolute gems in British comedy (I'm thinking particularly of post series one Men Behaving Badly, series one of Auf Wiedershen Pet, Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads*, and the more recent Inbetweeners) but somehow 'Brit-coms' never sustain the quality of the writing after more than three or four series. So, on reflection, I'd put the series Frasier a very, very creditable third and the Niles and Frasier characters joint seconds (with Bob and Terry*) in my all time favourites. Gary and Tony in Men Behaving Badly only just edge them out.
"If this goes on, my beloved 'earers, it will be my painful duty to
rot this bargee." Stalky drew a long breath through his nose.
BURLINGTONTIGER2

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

BURLINGTONTIGER2 wrote:The show itself is one of of my favourite sitcoms but Niles and Frasier stand even higher amongst my favourite ever sitcom characters. What makes American sitcoms remarkable is the consistantly high quality when you consider the sheer volume of episodes that are put out (Mash, Friends and Frasier all stand out for me). There are some absolute gems in British comedy (I'm thinking particularly of post series one Men Behaving Badly, series one of Auf Wiedershen Pet, Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads*, and the more recent Inbetweeners) but somehow 'Brit-coms' never sustain the quality of the writing after more than three or four series. So, on reflection, I'd put the series Frasier a very, very creditable third and the Niles and Frasier characters joint seconds (with Bob and Terry*) in my all time favourites. Gary and Tony in Men Behaving Badly only just edge them out.

Nice to see another fan of that old Clement and Le Frenais classic.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby BURLINGTONTIGER2 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

Actually, I've been fretting since the other day that I forgot Alan Partridge. I think Norwich's Pringle wearing premier DJ and cable TV star might also edge in as a joint number one. You know, I think I worry too much.
"If this goes on, my beloved 'earers, it will be my painful duty to
rot this bargee." Stalky drew a long breath through his nose.
BURLINGTONTIGER2

Postby Elyceo54 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 am

Yes i love this sitcom of NBC because you can get lots of good moral.

specially with family. A family that build because of accident happened ho his father Martin.

we can see in that sitcom, how Frasier take good care of his father and his family.

even many problems come in their way still they love each other very much,

that every family should follow.
Elyceo54

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes