Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes : 105

Re: Is 'Frasier' your favourite sitcom?

Postby Maple » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 am

I think Frasier is the best American comedy I have seen. I vote yes, but only inso far as an American vehicle. I think the English do sophisticated comedy best. Think Yes minister.
Maple

Postby tubalcain » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

I've had a long break from the Frasier DVD's..

I guess it might be time to start again. :)
tubalcain

Postby sharkhunter » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm

I voted No. I've always struggled between Fraiser and Everybody Loves Raymond, but I think the latter was just so consistent until it's end.
sharkhunter

Postby welshben23 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

sharkhunter wrote:I voted No. I've always struggled between Fraiser and Everybody Loves Raymond, but I think the latter was just so consistent until it's end.

:pukeleft: :pukeright: Doesn't even belong in the same sentence.
welshben23

Postby sharkhunter » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:29 pm

welshben23 wrote:
sharkhunter wrote:I voted No. I've always struggled between Fraiser and Everybody Loves Raymond, but I think the latter was just so consistent until it's end.

:lol: I knew I would get a response with my Raymond reference, especially with my non-American friends here; but that seriously was a brilliant show. I can't think of a single television comedy that ended it's run with a "Best series" emmy.
sharkhunter

Postby welshben23 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm

sharkhunter wrote:
welshben23 wrote:

:lol: I knew I would get a response with my Raymond reference, especially with my non-American friends here; but that seriously was a brilliant show. I can't think of a single television comedy that ended it's run with a "Best series" emmy.

:lol: I've watched it a couple of times and I just hate the Marie character which puts me off the whole series.
welshben23

Postby sharkhunter » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

welshben23 wrote: :lol: I've watched it a couple of times and I just hate the Marie character which puts me off the whole series.

I understand. Although I did just remind myself something interesting. Both shows featured Tom McGowan (Kenny) as a secondary character. And both shows were on the air during the same years.

That's a pretty rare and cool accomplishment by Mr. McGowan.
sharkhunter

Postby Maple » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 am

I voted Yes. Although it is equal with Seinfeld. Seinfeld was truly excellent.
I never saw Everybody loves Raymond due to my dislike of Ray Ramona.
Maple

Postby StiltsInSeattle » Tue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

Here's a list.. I have to say.. I wasn't sure what would count as sitcoms but here.

1. Frasier
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. According To Jim
4. Friends
5. Top Gear

That is what is from the top of my head, Friends even though I never watched in order, I loved them same with 1,2 and 3 which I watched on Channel 4 first.. and that's how I grew to love them. :p

I must thank my father for watching Top Gear as that is quite a good tv show in itself even if it gets dragged into controversy here and there.
StiltsInSeattle

Postby Mr. Flibble » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

My favoutite is Red Dwarf. Farsier comed joint second with a sitcom not previouslt mentioned....3rd Rock from the Sun. I love John's over-the-top hamming

There is a new (10th) series of Red Dwarf out in the fall. Going by the vibes on the forum and a taping report..it goes back to series 1-6 style. Cant wait fir it.

The Big Bang theory had a chance of taking the top spot but from season 3 onwards, it just turned into Friends
Mr. Flibble

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Mr. Flibble wrote:My favoutite is Red Dwarf. Farsier comed joint second with a sitcom not previouslt mentioned....3rd Rock from the Sun. I love John's over-the-top hamming

There is a new (10th) series of Red Dwarf out in the fall. Going by the vibes on the forum and a taping report..it goes back to series 1-6 style. Cant wait fir it.

The Big Bang theory had a chance of taking the top spot but from season 3 onwards, it just turned into Friends

There are a few Red Dwarf fans around here, so you're in good company.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes