Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Worst Frasier Episode - Season 5

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Worst Frasier Episode - Season 5

Poll ended at Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:20 pm

Frasier's Imaginary Friend
0
No votes
The Gift Horse
0
No votes
Halloween
0
No votes
The Kid
0
No votes
The 1000th Show
5
28%
Voyage of the Damned
0
No votes
My Fair Frasier
0
No votes
Desperately Seeking Closure
4
22%
Perspectives on Christmas
0
No votes
Where Every Bloke Knows Your Name
0
No votes
Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
0
No votes
The Zoo Story
2
11%
The Maris Counselor
0
No votes
The Ski Lodge
0
No votes
Room Service
0
No votes
Beware of Greeks
1
6%
The Perfect Guy
0
No votes
Bad Dog
2
11%
Frasier Gotta Have It
3
17%
First Date
0
No votes
Roz and the Schnoz
0
No votes
The Life of the Party
0
No votes
Party, Party
0
No votes
Sweet Dreams
1
6%
 
Total votes : 18

Postby Cake for Brains » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:08 pm

Beware of Greeks for me - a bit too crazy and just not very funny.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
User avatar
Cake for Brains
 
Posts: 16796
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:00 am
Location: UK

Postby Agides » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:27 pm

Bad Ambassador wrote:
Agides wrote:I was about to type something and saw your comments BA, which basically echo mine (so I'll use you to hide behind if we get any flak!!!! :wink:)


I'll protect you!


Ta very much! And if I can ever return the favour, let me know!
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
User avatar
Agides
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Naughty Step

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:49 am

And Bad Dog is one of my favorites!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Mary » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:52 pm

Bad Dog was ok to me, as was Desperately Seeking Closure.

But I have to agree with 1000th episode comments - for me the two brothers trying to get to the Frasier Crane Day event was more frustrating than funny for me I'm afraid.

But I also found Ros the Schnoz off-putting because of the noses, I know that's meant to be the really funny thing that episode, but I just didn't like it, if it wasn't for the Daphne earrings fiasco it would have been my least favourite of S5.
User avatar
Mary
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: Devon, UK

Postby ouroboros » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Mary wrote:But I also found Ros the Schnoz off-putting because of the noses, I know that's meant to be the really funny thing that episode, but I just didn't like it, if it wasn't for the Daphne earrings fiasco it would have been my least favourite of S5.


That's so strange that was actually my least favourite part! Well aside from the hug...

Daphne: What's this?
Niles: *panicked* Nothing!

:lol:

It bugged me that Frasier didn't tell her right off but also that he would be such a cheap skate! I mean how much is the guy worth and he buys earrings at a drug store?!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
User avatar
ouroboros
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: London

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:31 pm

Nice to see The 1000th Show going 'above' Desperately Seeking Closure, DSC is far too good an ep to be vying for bottom spot! :shock:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:55 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Funny that you think it's the weakest Paul as S5 is actually my FAVORITE season! With Frasier Gotta Have It being one of my favorite episodes ever! (and it's not just because of the amount of Kelsey flesh involved!)

My vote went to Desperately Seeking Closure. It bores me and it's one of those episodes where I want to smack Frasier in the head.


I'd have to agree. Actually S3 is probably my favorite. And even though I think S2 is the best in quality,I like S5 second best.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
User avatar
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Juneau, AK

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Funny that you think it's the weakest Paul as S5 is actually my FAVORITE season! With Frasier Gotta Have It being one of my favorite episodes ever! (and it's not just because of the amount of Kelsey flesh involved!)

My vote went to Desperately Seeking Closure. It bores me and it's one of those episodes where I want to smack Frasier in the head.


I'd have to agree. Actually S3 is probably my favorite. And even though I think S2 is the best in quality,I like S5 second best.


Where does S4 feature in your list?
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:28 pm

It would seem The 1000th Show has triumphed as the Worst of S5.

How about Season 6 Paul?

(I would do it but for some reason, I can't make the polls work when I'm at work) I can answer them but I can't construct them. I don't know why!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 am

Well, I'm home now so........because I kind of like answering these little polls, I'll do the Season 6 one.
Last edited by CatNamedRudy on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby bitesthedust » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Three I don't particularly care for - Desperately Seeking Closure, Frasier Gotta Have It, Beware of Greeks.
bitesthedust
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Postby Lil » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:13 am

My Fair Frasier, Desperately Seeking Closure

Those don't even bother me so much, but they seem the weakest
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Tom M » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 pm

I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.
"Tom M" a.k.a. "Count Chocula!"
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/TheJamFan2

All cried out; hungry now; ate entire box of Frosted Flakes; they're greeeat!
Niles Crane. :)
User avatar
Tom M
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Spelling his ass off

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!


I like the episode as well, especially when the policemen think Daphne's talking about actual aliens. :D
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.


:shock:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:59 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.


:shock:


I'm with ya there, Cat.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Tom M » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:03 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.


:shock:


I'm with ya there, Cat.


Prehaps I should explain :lol: For me, this episode just takes Frasier too far out of his realm. While he certainly knows why he's dating Caitlin, I don't think he ever should have been. I just can't see Frasier ever even contemplating dating her. On top of that, the episode seems to be very low on laughs, I can't think of one memorable joke from the show.
"Tom M" a.k.a. "Count Chocula!"
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/TheJamFan2

All cried out; hungry now; ate entire box of Frosted Flakes; they're greeeat!
Niles Crane. :)
User avatar
Tom M
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Spelling his ass off

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Tom M wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.


:shock:


I'm with ya there, Cat.


Prehaps I should explain :lol: For me, this episode just takes Frasier too far out of his realm. While he certainly knows why he's dating Caitlin, I don't think he ever should have been. I just can't see Frasier ever even contemplating dating her. On top of that, the episode seems to be very low on laughs, I can't think of one memorable joke from the show.


Frasier's a freakin' horndog and Caitlin was sexual as all getout! Right there is why he'd be with her. The whole premise of the show is based on that.

It's actually one of my very favorite episodes and I find it really funny.

But what really elicited that :shock: from me was that you said it was worse than anything in S8! That's just lunacy! :wink:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Understandable.

Some scenes though make me laugh, like the howling to the moon.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:Understandable.

Some scenes though make me laugh, like the howling to the moon.


The whole thing with Daphne telling her hot sex story and Niles reaction to it has me in hysterics every time I see it. And "I'm Frasier and I'm a sexaholic!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Understandable.

Some scenes though make me laugh, like the howling to the moon.


The whole thing with Daphne telling her hot sex story and Niles reaction to it has me in hysterics every time I see it. And "I'm Frasier and I'm a sexaholic!" :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Now see, I forgot about that! That was great.

The whole hair pillow is a bit creepy, but nonetheless funny.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby welshben23 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Tom M wrote:I'm amazed that people don't seem to like The 1000th Show that much: I actually really like that episode. The scene where Niles almost gets hit by a fish is hilarious!

My least favourite episode would have to be Frasier's Gotta Have It: a very strange episode that is worse than anything in season 8.


May I just add 2 more :shock: :shock: Where are these people coming from? :lol: :wink:
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Postby Tom M » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Understandable.

Some scenes though make me laugh, like the howling to the moon.


The whole thing with Daphne telling her hot sex story and Niles reaction to it has me in hysterics every time I see it. And "I'm Frasier and I'm a sexaholic!" :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Now see, I forgot about that! That was great.

The whole hair pillow is a bit creepy, but nonetheless funny.


In all fairness, I had forgotten about that classic scene: I'll be honest, that is a great "laugh out loud" moment, so maybe I've been a touch harsh... :oops:
"Tom M" a.k.a. "Count Chocula!"
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/TheJamFan2

All cried out; hungry now; ate entire box of Frosted Flakes; they're greeeat!
Niles Crane. :)
User avatar
Tom M
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Spelling his ass off

Postby Lil » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Tom M wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Understandable.

Some scenes though make me laugh, like the howling to the moon.


The whole thing with Daphne telling her hot sex story and Niles reaction to it has me in hysterics every time I see it. And "I'm Frasier and I'm a sexaholic!" :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Now see, I forgot about that! That was great.

The whole hair pillow is a bit creepy, but nonetheless funny.


In all fairness, I had forgotten about that classic scene: I'll be honest, that is a great "laugh out loud" moment, so maybe I've been a touch harsh... :oops:


Well that's better then. :)
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.