Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

FAVOURITE SEASON 2 EPISODE - VOTE

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Favourite Season 2 Episode

Poll ended at Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:34 pm

Slow Tango In South Seattle
No votes
The Unkindest Cut Of All
No votes
The Matchmaker
20%
Flour Child
No votes
Duke's, We Hardly Knew Ye
No votes
The Botched Language Of Cranes
7%
The Candidate
No votes
Adventures In Paradise Part 1
No votes
Adventures In Paradise Part 2
7%
Burying A Grudge
No votes
Seat Of Power
7%
Roz In The Doghouse
No votes
Retirement Is Murder
No votes
Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice...
No votes
You Scratch My Book
No votes
The Show Where Sam Shows Up
No votes
Daphne's Room (a.k.a A Room With A View)
27%
The Club
No votes
Someone To Watch Over Me
No votes
Breaking The Ice
7%
An Affair To Forget
7%
Agents In America, Part Three
No votes
The Innkeepers
20%
Dark Victory
No votes

Total votes : 15

FAVOURITE SEASON 2 EPISODE - VOTE

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:34 pm

As the Season One poll comes to an end, here's Season Two.

Please, as many votes as possible. A comment isn't even needed if you don't want to, but as many votes as possible will make it more interesting.

Happy voting! :D
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:44 pm

This is my favourite season of Frasier. Without exageration, I can say I like ALL of these episodes. Sure, I could vote for The Matchmaker, or The Innkeepers, but my vote goes to Breaking The Ice. It was really nice to see how far Marty and the boys have come together in the space of a year. I really touching episode, not to mention Niles trying to "rough it"! :lol:
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Wezzo » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:53 pm

I won't vote for The Matchmaker, The Innkeepers or Daphne's Room, as I imagine they'll get plenty of votes anyway - I'll go with The Botched Language Of Cranes, which I actually marginally prefer to the aforementioned three anyway.
Last edited by Wezzo on Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wezzo

Postby Stratman » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:58 pm

Daphne's Room for me.
Stratman

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:15 pm

I voted for The Innkeepers. I loved it when I first saw it, and I still love it now.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Sherry » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:10 pm

I voted for Seat of Power - I loved meeting the Creasel brothers from the Crane boys school days!!

that was a fabulous episode all round actually.
How can men use sex to get what we want? Sex IS what we want!
Sherry

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:47 pm

The Matchmaker for me, although Daphne's Room is in my all-time top 5 eps too so it's a tough call.

I always enjoy The Innkeepers too, but the ending was a little OTT for my taste.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Frasier » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:39 pm

Adventures In Paradise Part 2 for me.

I cannot forget Frasiers antics in this one.
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:42 pm

Frasier wrote:Adventures In Paradise Part 2 for me.

I cannot forget Frasiers antics in this one.

:lol:

A candidate for 'best visual gag', that!
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Cake for Brains » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:08 pm

Loads of classic episodes - but 'Daphne's Room' stands out for me.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

Postby me123 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:25 am

Although "The Matchmaker", "Adventures in Paradise 1&2" and "The Inkeepers" are timeless classics, my vote here goes to "Daphne's room". It is an absolutely hilarious end scene when she finds them all in there :)
me123

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:17 am

me123 wrote:Although "The Matchmaker", "Adventures in Paradise 1&2" and "The Inkeepers" are timeless classics, my vote here goes to "Daphne's room". It is an absolutely hilarious end scene when she finds them all in there :)

The end scene probably has my favourite visual (especially Eddie with Daphne's bra in his mouth! :lol: ) but the funniest 'scene' for me is when Frasier attempts to evade detection in Daphne's bedroom. The sight of him running from the room, arms aloft, has me in stitches!
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:34 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
me123 wrote:Although "The Matchmaker", "Adventures in Paradise 1&2" and "The Inkeepers" are timeless classics, my vote here goes to "Daphne's room". It is an absolutely hilarious end scene when she finds them all in there :)

The end scene probably has my favourite visual (especially Eddie with Daphne's bra in his mouth! :lol: ) but the funniest 'scene' for me is when Frasier attempts to evade detection in Daphne's bedroom. The sight of him running from the room, arms aloft, has me in stitches!

I love the way he screams too! :lol:
Stratman

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

Somehow, Kelsey's longer season 1/2 hairstyle suits that moment really well! It just sort of flails behind him chaotically as he flees the room!
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:34 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

Somehow, Kelsey's longer season 1/2 hairstyle suits that moment really well! It just sort of flails behind him chaotically as he flees the room!

:lol:
Stratman

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes