Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier Forum Awards - Best Supporting Character - Vote now!

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Vote for your favourite supporting character in 'Frasier'. The winner will receive the 'Frasier Forum Award' for this category

Poll ended at Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:43 pm

1) Bon 'Bulldog' Briscoe (Dan Butler)
42%
2) Bebe Glazer (Harriet Samson-Harris)
17%
3) Gil Chesterton (Edward Hibbert)
42%
4) Dr. Lilith Sternin (Bebe Neuwirth)
No votes
5) Sherry Dempsey (Marsha Mason)
No votes

Total votes : 12

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:16 pm

Stratman wrote:I don't think I can handle Gil winning.

Don't you like Gil?

Well, you're in luck, because he hasn't exactly won - he's tied with Bulldog, who must be celebrating that Gil didn't nudge past him. :)
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Stratman » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Stratman wrote:I don't think I can handle Gil winning.

Don't you like Gil?

Well, you're in luck, because he hasn't exactly won - he's tied with Bulldog, who must be celebrating that Gil didn't nudge past him. :)

Most would say that Gil romped past Bulldog. :wink:
Stratman

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:52 pm

Stratman wrote:Most would say that Gil romped past Bulldog. :wink:

:)

I can't imagine Gil romping, no matter what his beloved speech said.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:The poll's finished, and we've got the nightmare scenario - a tie! I'm not too sure what to do about it, because the voting has closed/ended. It feels wrong having no distinct winner, but on the plus side at least we got into double figures this time with the number of votes that were cast. :D

Good work, Cakey. :) I was surprised Bebe finished behind Bulldog to be honest. The last time I did a poll like this it was a dead heat between Gil and Bebe; Bulldog was nowhere!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes