Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier Forum Awards - Worst Episode - Vote now! Final poll!

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Vote for your least favourite episode from the shortlist below. The winning episode will win the 'Forum Award'

Poll ended at Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:16 pm

Legal Tender Love and Care (Season 8)
No votes
The Wizard and Roz (Season 8)
No votes
A Day in May (Season 8)
67%
War of the Words (Season 9)
22%
Some Assembly Required (Season 10)
11%

Total votes : 9

Postby DHP » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:01 pm

Looks like A Day In May is the one to avoid. Does anyone know which episode on this site has averaged the lowest review rating by the fans?
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Stratman » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:20 pm

DHP wrote:Looks like A Day In May is the one to avoid. Does anyone know which episode on this site has averaged the lowest review rating by the fans?

War Of The Words averaged 37.5%. Most of the ratings given were far too low to be fair, though.
Stratman

Postby DHP » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:21 pm

Stratman wrote:
DHP wrote:Looks like A Day In May is the one to avoid. Does anyone know which episode on this site has averaged the lowest review rating by the fans?

War Of The Words averaged 37.5%. Most of the ratings given were far too low to be fair, though.

Yeah, that'd be like a 1 or 2-out-of-5 star review from a regular critic. I've seen A Day in May and I think the worst that can be said about it in all fairness is that the writers were trying something different which didn't work out. There are still laughs to be had though. I'd have said something in the region of 55%.
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:03 pm

nervosa wrote:I have a feeling it's never too far from your mind, BGF! :)

You're not wrong there. :) The next time you're utterly bored, Nervosa, just imagine you're whizzing around in that DeLorean with Doc and Marty.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:08 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:You're not wrong there. :) The next time you're utterly bored, Nervosa, just imagine you're whizzing around in that DeLorean with Doc and Marty.

An exact model of said DeLorean which was used in one of the films is actually in a museam not 15 minutes from my house! They were made in this country, so I guess it's some sort of claim to fame having it in residence here.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:16 pm

nervosa wrote:An exact model of said DeLorean which was used in one of the films is actually in a museam not 15 minutes from my house!

What are you waiting for, Nervosa! Take it for a spin!
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Trixxie » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:51 pm

A Day in may. i really didn't like that episode.
Niles: I specifically asked for just a whisper of cinnamon and he's given me a full throated shout! There are countries in the world that would chop off his sprinkling hand!
Frasier: You know, I'd forgotten what a strange little person you are.
Trixxie

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:13 am

What a shame, I'd have liked to register my disgust of War Of The Words again!!

I'm not a huge fan of A Day In May, but I definitely think there are a few worse episodes.

By the way Strat...
Stratman wrote:I'm not suprised ''Dr Nora'' got a vote. It's pretty painful to watch, IMHO. I'm sure we all know whom Joe was skewering; I just wish he hadn't. Joe isn't known for his subtlety, IMO, but this one took the cake. Portraying Dr Nora AKA Dr Laura with no redeemable qualities whatsoever was low, IMHO. This may offend some people, but I saw that episode as nothing more than heavy-handed propaganda.

:shock:

I'm coming for you, boy!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:51 am

Beer Necessity wrote:What a shame, I'd have liked to register my disgust of War Of The Words again!!

I'm not a huge fan of A Day In May, but I definitely think there are a few worse episodes.

By the way Strat...
Stratman wrote:I'm not suprised ''Dr Nora'' got a vote. It's pretty painful to watch, IMHO. I'm sure we all know whom Joe was skewering; I just wish he hadn't. Joe isn't known for his subtlety, IMO, but this one took the cake. Portraying Dr Nora AKA Dr Laura with no redeemable qualities whatsoever was low, IMHO. This may offend some people, but I saw that episode as nothing more than heavy-handed propaganda.

I'm coming for you, boy!

I offend far too many people. :oops:
Stratman

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:19 am

Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:What a shame, I'd have liked to register my disgust of War Of The Words again!!

By the way Strat...

I'm coming for you, boy!

Heheh, it was actually that post which inspired the current Joe Keenan thread. Those are the type of views I'd like you to express in that thread. I've thought of a good counter-argument to your Dr Nora post above, but I'd prefer to discuss it in the JK thread rather than here, we don't want two separate debates on the same subject!

I'd copy and paste this into the JK thread but I've quadruple posted there already today replying to various people, it's getting embarrassing now! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:29 am

Beer Necessity wrote:
Stratman wrote:

By the way Strat...

I'm coming for you, boy!

Heheh, it was actually that post which inspired the current Joe Keenan thread. Those are the type of views I'd like you to express in that thread. I've thought of a good counter-argument to your Dr Nora post above, but I'd prefer to discuss it in the JK thread rather than here, we don't want two separate debates on the same subject!

I'd copy and paste this into the JK thread but I've quadruple posted there already today replying to various people, it's getting embarrassing now! :lol:

I'll express those views soon.
Stratman

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:48 am

Stratman wrote:I'll express those views soon.

Jolly good!
Mr Blue Sky

Postby welshben23 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:13 pm

I don't think you offend people Strat, we are all entitled to our opinions. i enjoy reading about many of yours :P ;).
welshben23

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:24 pm

welshben23 wrote:we are all entitled to our opinions.

Of course you are. As long as they're the same as mine.

Joking! :) Although I do sometimes wish that more people would agree with some of my opinions. I don't really like hearing that the music and TV shows I like are rubbish. And when the people have told me that they're rubbish, most of them can't give me an argument to explain why they think they're rubbish. I don't like it when someone just says to me "so and so" or "such and such" is "rubbish" and leaves it at that - at least those who provide intelligent, valid arguments for their reasons for disliking them make them more understandable, and make them seem less vindictive.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:30 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
welshben23 wrote:we are all entitled to our opinions.

Of course you are. As long as they're the same as mine.

Joking! :) Although I do sometimes wish that more people would agree with some of my opinions. I don't really like hearing that the music and TV shows I like are rubbish. And when the people have told me that they're rubbish, most of them can't give me an argument to explain why they think they're rubbish. I don't like it when someone just says to me "so and so" or "such and such" is "rubbish" and leaves it at that - at least those who provide intelligent, valid arguments for their reasons for disliking them make them more understandable, and make them seem less vindictive.

What rubbish. ( :))
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:59 pm

I haven't seen a day in may. I want to see it now though :lol:
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Previous

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes