Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier Forum Awards: Update

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Frasier Forum Awards: Update

Postby Cake for Brains » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:27 pm

Yet again, I feel obliged to offer a huge apology for my fortnight's abscece, and neglecting of these 'Forum Awards' threads. What with there being such a big gap since I started the last poll, and the wonderful new developments on the site whilst I've been away, I thought I should post a brief update, which will hopefully be helpful/useful.

Firstly, a big thank you to Stuart for allowing us to create our own polls - something I can't wait to get stuck into in the near future. The new forum looks great, so well done!

Like before, there will be a new 'Forum Awards' thread starting every two days, offering everyone the oppertunity to post nominations in a variety of 'Frasier' related topics.

I have still not decided on exactly how long the 'Forum Awards - Nomination' threads will last, before I unveil the final shortlist of nominations, and you have the chance to vote for the final time.

The FINAL awards polls will take advantage of the new polling forum, due to the fact that this should provide a much more clear set of results, and will be much easier for me to tally. However, until we reach the final shortlist, the awards will run as normal, using the ordinary standard thread approach. I would really like to upgrade our game into polls, but because the process requires you to vote for at least 3 pieces of data, and because the poll format only enables you to vote once per category, the format will remain the same until the final shortlists. The final shortlist, which will be publised when we have a broader range of material to work from, will be a collection of seperate polls (like the 'Best Episodes of Season...' poll BN ran a couple of months ago).

Although everyone's choices may not make the eventual shortlist for the specific award, I will be publishing all the relevant data and statistics to accompany the final polls.

I can't wait to carry on the 'Forum Awards' threads, and I hope your enthusiasm has remained after my lenghty abscence. Thank you. Hope this all makes sense - if you have any questions, please ask.

PS: Please ignore the thread I posted on the other Off Topic polling forum. I accidentally posted it in the wrong place.
"I don't want to go." - The Tenth Doctor
Cake for Brains

Re: Frasier Forum Awards: Update

Postby Stu » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:28 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:
PS: Please ignore the thread I posted on the other Off Topic polling forum. I accidentally posted it in the wrong place.

I've deleted that thread for you CFB

Stu
----
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Postby !Amz! » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:28 pm

Can I just say it's good to have you back! I've missed picking my favourites! :wink:
!Amz!

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes