Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Vote For Your Favourite Bebe Episode!

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

What's your favourite Bebe episode?

Selling Out
2%
And The Whimper Is...
No votes
Agents in America part III
32%
Where There's Smoke, There's Fired
36%
Roz's Turn
10%
Zoo Story
5%
Morning Becomes Entertainment
14%
Junior Agent
No votes
The Devil and Dr Phil
2%
Goodnight, Seattle
No votes

Total votes : 59

Vote For Your Favourite Bebe Episode!

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:37 am

As requested by Sparky, here's your opportunity to vote for the Devil herself!

The trouble with these polls is that people tend to vote for the episodes themselves (rather than considering Bebe's impact on them), so for example I expect Goodnight, Seattle to fare pretty well here even though Bebe was hardly in it.

It's even tougher with Gil episodes, that's why I've never done a Gil poll (Ham Radio would win that anyway, so there's no point :roll: )

Anyway, happy voting!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stratman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:48 am

''Agents In America'' for me.
Stratman

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:53 am

I voted for Where There's Smoke, There's Fired, although it was close between that and Roz's Turn.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:21 pm

Agents In America Pt III, i think.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Corevelay » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:21 pm

Agents In America Part III for me.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Corevelay

Postby eternalylost » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:48 pm

I haven't seen all of them (including Agents in America, which seems to be winning), but I can't imagine any of them beating Where There's Smoke, There's Fired. That episode is one of them that had me laughing so hard that I wasn't making any noise at all. I sides always hurt after watching that one!
eternalylost

Postby roz11 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:47 pm

Agents in America part III is definitely the best Bebe episode - so many classic moments!
roz11

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:42 pm

roz11 wrote:Agents in America part III is definitely the best Bebe episode - so many classic moments!

I think Closgibessipants is the best Bebe episode, but Agents in America Part III is great as well.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby sparky21 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:30 am

i'm glad to see AIA III winning, but i did vote for the other Bebe heavy episode Where there's smoke.... as the smoking speech gets me everytime..... and she is delightfully false in her own way in this episode....

im sure we have more votes in this poll than the season 8 episode poll !

:lol:
Roz: She's Bebe! If you had said you liked my eyes, they would have been on your desk tomorrow in a Tiffany box! - Roz's Turn
sparky21

Postby citystreets » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:54 am

Hard to believe there aren't more Bebe episodes. What an impact she made.

Roz's Turn is my favourite. Lots of Bebe scenes, and the writing is fantastic.

Bebe: That voice - I could listen to it all day. It's pure, yet smouldering - like a nun with a past.

:lol:
Frasier: Yes, I've seen your log, and I’ve dated every toad on it!
citystreets

Postby !Amz! » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 pm

I voted for "Roz's Turn" as my fave. The end scene is one of the funniest Bebe scenes ever, especially when she has her secretary phone up and pretend to be her niece!
!Amz!

Postby Janey » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:19 pm

I absolutely adore Bebe's monologue on smoking! She is at the top of her form in that moment. (I only wish she had a bigger part on "Desperate Housewives".)
"And, uh, for your FYI, I'm cool for hanging out, just as platatonic friends, or whatever."
Janey

Postby Chardonnay » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:26 am

Agents in America Part III,, for me.
Last edited by Chardonnay on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My God, woman, I'd drive a stake through your heart, but I don't think anything could kill you.

Chardonnay has left the building.
Chardonnay

bebe

Postby Sammi » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:53 pm

I would say "Goodnight, Seattle" but she hardly figured in it. Love that episode, though. But I'm going to go with "Zoo Story" -- if anybody ever wondered why Frasier chose to stick with Bebe as his agent, here's your anwer!
BTW, I hate "Where There's Smoke..."
Sammi

Postby sparky21 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:31 pm

I agree with the post above about too few Bebe episodes.... but the lasting impact is there, as we ll remember her as a key secondary character....

11 episodes for 11 series !

not enough, lol ! 8-)
Roz: She's Bebe! If you had said you liked my eyes, they would have been on your desk tomorrow in a Tiffany box! - Roz's Turn
sparky21

Favourite Bebe episode...

Postby DHP » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:00 pm

To be honest, I thought the episodes she was in were good, but I think I'd find her too annoying if she was in it more than once a series.

I'll never know for sure though. Another (possible) tragedy of the fact that there'll be no more episodes. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.
Last edited by DHP on Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodnight Seattle, we love ya!!!
DHP

Postby Frasier » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:19 am

Zoo story.

I think that zoo story was really good.

Bebe: If things don't work out, you
know my number.
Frasier: [walking out door] Still 666, is it?!
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby me123 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:15 pm

She was an amazing character in Frasier, and used rarely like she was, she was never tired.

All I ahve seen (up to Zoo Story) are fab, but Agents in America III takes the biscuit - Just love the fake suicide attempt :D
me123

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:49 am

me123 wrote:She was an amazing character in Frasier, and used rarely like she was, she was never tired.

Great point. Gil was in far more episodes than Bebe and he never tired either as he was always used sparingly. The flip side of that is Kenny - he became tiresome quite quickly for me and should never have had those S10 eps centred on him.

me123 wrote:All I ahve seen (up to Zoo Story) are fab, but Agents in America III takes the biscuit - Just love the fake suicide attempt :D

I can never decide which is my favourite Bebe ep - AIA probably takes top spot for me (although I love Roz's Turn too - especially the 'fake critical illness' scene! :lol: )
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Frasier » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:50 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
me123 wrote:She was an amazing character in Frasier, and used rarely like she was, she was never tired.

Great point. Gil was in far more episodes than Bebe and he never tired either as he was always used sparingly. The flip side of that is Kenny - he became tiresome quite quickly for me and should never have had those S10 eps centred on him.

me123 wrote:All I ahve seen (up to Zoo Story) are fab, but Agents in America III takes the biscuit - Just love the fake suicide attempt :D

I can never decide which is my favourite Bebe ep - AIA probably takes top spot for me (although I love Roz's Turn too - especially the 'fake critical illness' scene! :lol: )

The suicide attempt was a classic, and so was Frasier's panic! :D

I also loved how she got her secretary to fake a child's voice.
Girl: If mummy goes to heaven, will you take care of me?
Bebe: Of course, my little lamb, assuming that I have the
resources.
Frasier: Bebe, you know I can't help noticing that none vof your outside lines are lit up!

Brilliant :lol:
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Sherry » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 pm

I voted Agents in Amercia Part III (although I can never understand what happened to parts I and II!).

I think there are so many good lines in this episode for all the characters.

Niles: I'm just glad you're OK, I would have assumed she killed after mating.

Daphne: sounds like a plan to me ... when Martin says that Fraiser can't dump Bebe AFTER he's had sex with her and AFTER she's cut a new deal for him.

Fraiser: somebody hold me.

great episode all round.
How can men use sex to get what we want? Sex IS what we want!
Sherry

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Sherry wrote:I voted Agents in Amercia Part III (although I can never understand what happened to parts I and II!).

I think there are so many good lines in this episode for all the characters.

Niles: I'm just glad you're OK, I would have assumed she killed after mating.

Daphne: sounds like a plan to me ... when Martin says that Fraiser can't dump Bebe AFTER he's had sex with her and AFTER she's cut a new deal for him.

Fraiser: somebody hold me.

great episode all round.

That ep title (like so many!) is a pun. There was a famous stage play called "Angels in America Parts One and Two" and it's a pun on that.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Sherry » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:23 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
That ep title (like so many!) is a pun. There was a famous stage play called "Angels in America Parts One and Two" and it's a pun on that.

thanks for clearing that up BN! another mystery solved by you fine people on the Frasier Online Forum!
How can men use sex to get what we want? Sex IS what we want!
Sherry

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:26 pm

Sherry wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

thanks for clearing that up BN! another mystery solved by you fine people on the Frasier Online Forum!

My pleasure! :D
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Amber » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:24 pm

Which one is the episode where Frasier goes over to Bebe's apartment? It's definetly the funniest for me. He opened the cutains and window so that the scary singing voices come in and the red light at the top of the space needle glared in, Bebe entered the room whearing red clothing and smoke from the dress she was steaming poursout behind her, Frasier runs for the door of the appartment (convientently numbered 666) I think that episode is pure brilliance.
Huge Frasier/Beatles fan ^_^

Martin: Daphne, I just thought of something funny - it took 3 Cranes to lift you!
Hungry Heart - After Daphne is helped up by Niles, Frasier and Martin.
Amber

Next

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes