Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Reunion programme

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Reunion programme

Postby Jacqui74 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

Hi I'm new to this forum. A regular Frazier watcher in the uk. Unfortunately we haven't even got Boss over here!! What's happening with the reunion is it definatly taking place? And if so any details?! Would appreciate any replies. Thankyou :)
Jacqui74

Re: Reunion programme

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

:twisted: As far as i'm aware, there's not going to be any kind of reunion.

There was a hoax posted a while ago that was reported as being a convo on twitter between David Hyde Pierce and Kelsey Grammer, but it was obviously a bunch of crap. Some saddo having a conversation with himself in other peoples names. Isn't the internet a wonderful place for loonies to hang out :D

Someone on the forum mentioned that Jane Leeves had said she would be against having a reunion because it would mean that you would find out what happened to Frasier when he went to Chicago, and the series was meant to be left with an open ending.
Until I read that i'd always wanted a reunion show, but I can see where Jane is coming from and I tend to agree with her.

Kelsey mentioned in an interview some time ago that it would be interesting to bring the show back based on the lives of Frasier's and Niles' children. Nothing ever came of that though.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support