Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

zip-tool difficulties....

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

zip-tool difficulties....

Postby TossedSalads&SE » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi,

Could you please recommend how I can get hold of a free-of-charge method to compress the rest of an 'apartment tour' photo-gallery? So far, I have only managed to get through with the 1 photo and their are quite alot waiting to be added....

I don't think I have anything like Winzip which would solve this.

Thanks,
Stephen
TossedSalads&SE

Re: zip-tool difficulties....

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 am

Care to elaborate? I can't really figure out what you're asking about.

Is it just a gallery of images that you're simply looking to compress and either email or upload to somewhere? WinZip or WinRar would certainly do that job, but there's also 7-Zip if you're looking for open source options.

If you've got a bunch of large digital photo/image files that you need to resize into sensible sized images for the web, get a trial of something like Fireworks, Photoshop, Photshop Elements, PaintShop Pro, etc, and then play with the dimensions and save for web options.

If i'm getting completely the wrong end of the stick you'll have to tell us what you're actually trying to do.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Re: zip-tool difficulties....

Postby cassius » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 pm

This one's not bad:

www.blubox.com

cassius
cassius

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support