Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Member Rank Images

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Postby welshben23 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:19 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Stratman wrote:I think we are all just a bit worried that it will turn into Frasier Mania situation.

I agree. I think its a good thing on that site, but to be honest I wouldnt want ranks or anything like that on Frasier Online. Its nice to post on two very different forums. I'm a Rabid Frasier Maniac on FM :D :lol:

I know. I'm all for encouraging people to post, but not to post bollocks just to attain some daft 'rank'

I must admit that for the first couple of months of my membership there, I did just that. :oops: :)
welshben23

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:23 pm

welshben23 wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Stratman wrote:I think we are all just a bit worried that it will turn into Frasier Mania situation.

I agree. I think its a good thing on that site, but to be honest I wouldnt want ranks or anything like that on Frasier Online. Its nice to post on two very different forums. I'm a Rabid Frasier Maniac on FM :D :lol:

I know. I'm all for encouraging people to post, but not to post bollocks just to attain some daft 'rank'

I must admit that for the first couple of months of my membership there, I did just that. :oops: :)

Oh no, I didn't mean you Ben. Really, did you do that? I noticed your posts were quite short but they weren't just random bollocks from what I remember...
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby welshben23 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:

Oh no, I didn't mean you Ben. Really, did you do that? I noticed your posts were quite short but they weren't just random bollocks from what I remember...

Thanks for the compliment :) I think I did, especially on the pointless count to a million thread. :oops:
welshben23

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:35 pm

welshben23 wrote:Thanks for the compliment :) I think I did, especially on the pointless count to a million thread. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've resisted saying something about that! What's it up to now, has it reached 10k yet?

That does take the prize for 'most pointless thread ever'. It's hard to call it a game as such as it's just counting. It exists purely to boost members post totals. That's the sort of thing I'd hate to see happen here.

(you watch, someone will start one now! :lol: )
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:37 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:Thanks for the compliment :) I think I did, especially on the pointless count to a million thread. :oops:

I've resisted saying something about that! What's it up to now, has it reached 10k yet?

That does take the prize for 'most pointless thread ever'. It's hard to call it a game as such as it's just counting. It exists purely to boost members post totals. That's the sort of thing I'd hate to see happen here.

Luckily you have 'certain powers of veto' :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby welshben23 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:

:lol: If they do, banish them from this forum forever! :D
welshben23

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:

On another forum I belong to, there's a thread called '999,999 bottles of beer on the wall.' We're down to about 996,000 now, but that part of the forum doesn't count towards our post count, so I don't see a problem with it! Completely pointless, yet oddly addictive. :? :shock:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:41 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Luckily you have 'certain powers of veto' :lol:

It would be quite tricky if someone started a thread like that. We don't tend to lock down threads for pointlessness, they usually have to be offensive too! :lol:

If someone starts one, I'll upload a naked picture of myself right on to the thread, then Shorey or Stu can feel rightly justified in deleting it! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:42 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

On another forum I belong to, there's a thread called '999,999 bottles of beer on the wall.' We're down to about 996,000 now, but that part of the forum doesn't count towards our post count, so I don't see a problem with it! Completely pointless, yet oddly addictive. :? :shock:

OMG, some people have waaaay too much time on their hands! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby welshben23 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:

It would be quite tricky if someone started a thread like that. We don't tend to lock down threads for pointlessness, they usually have to be offensive too! :lol:

If someone starts one, I'll upload a naked picture of myself right on to the thread, then Shorey or Stu can feel rightly justified in deleting it! :lol:

But CNR, DG and a couple of others will campaign vigourously for it to be reinstated! :D :twisted:
welshben23

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:47 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:If someone starts one, I'll upload a naked picture of myself right on to the thread, then Shorey or Stu can feel rightly justified in deleting it! :lol:

Steady on there. DG's just collapsed at such a thought :twisted: :wink:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:48 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:If someone starts one, I'll upload a naked picture of myself right on to the thread, then Shorey or Stu can feel rightly justified in deleting it! :lol:

Steady on there. DG's just collapsed at such a thought :twisted: :wink:

No comment!

Phew, it's hot in here all of a sudden! :love4: I'm going to go and start that thread...
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:49 pm

welshben23 wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

But CNR, DG and a couple of others will campaign vigourously for it to be reinstated! :D :twisted:

I don't know about that. Michelangelo's David I ain't! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:50 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:I don't know about that. Michelangelo's David I ain't! :lol:

I'll tell you what BN, just PM a couple to me, and I'll judge to see if they're suitable.

*DG faints dead away...*
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

I don't know about that. Michelangelo's David I ain't! :lol:

I've seen what you look like with your clothes in BN, I'd fancy a peek at you in the "altogether!" :D
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:I'll tell you what BN, just PM a couple to me, and I'll judge to see if they're suitable.

Ok....but just remember it was cold that day! :shock: :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:I'll tell you what BN, just PM a couple to me, and I'll judge to see if they're suitable.

Ok....but just remember it was cold that day! :shock: :lol:

:shock: Blimey! I don't know what to say. I'll be pinning that pic on my wall!

Anyway, Cat and I have both requested a photo now, so you have to post one - it's the law.... that I just made up. A verbal contract is binding.
Dorset Girl

Postby Stratman » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:17 am

Beer Necessity wrote:

On the plus side, the remaining 996,000 bottles will probably be ripped off the wall and downed on the off chance it erases a memory that strong. :wink:
Stratman

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:17 am

Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

On the plus side, the remaining 996,000 bottles will probably be ripped off the wall and downed on the off chance it erases a memory that strong. :wink:

Erase that from your memory! You're not erasing!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:52 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:I've seen what you look like with your clothes in BN, I'd fancy a peek at you in the "altogether!" :D

[Marty]I'm just a piece of meat![/Marty]
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:53 am

Stratman wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:

Cheeky cnut. But you speak the truth. :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Previous

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support