Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Another newcomer

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Another newcomer

Postby seattlebound » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi,
I am brand new to Frasier Online and am looking forward to meeting fellow Frasier fans.
If I may introduce myself, I guiltily admit that I am a "Johnny-Come-Lately" to the series, never having watched it when it was originally broadcast. When going through a bout of insomnia last winter, I began watching the re-runs that were broadcast at 2:00 and 2:30 a.m. Mon. to Fri. It wasn't long before I was hooked! I soon fell in love with the entire cast, especially Eddie! To make a long story short - I grew weary of watching the episodes in such a bizarre, random order. I discovered the series on dvd and now own all the released seasons.
I discovered this site when I was googling to find out whether Season 9 and 10 have been released on dvd yet.
It is great to know that there are so many fellow Frasier addicts! Thank you for making this site!
-Cheers
seattlebound

Postby Stratman » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Hey!

Enjoy your time here. :D
Stratman

Postby seattlebound » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:29 pm

Thank you.
What are you favourite forums? :?:
seattlebound

Postby Wezzo » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:31 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Wezzo

Postby Cake for Brains » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Welcome to the board. I hope you like it here.
Cake for Brains

Re: Another newcomer

Postby me123 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:35 pm

seattlebound wrote:Hi,
I am brand new to Frasier Online and am looking forward to meeting fellow Frasier fans.
If I may introduce myself, I guiltily admit that I am a "Johnny-Come-Lately" to the series, never having watched it when it was originally broadcast. When going through a bout of insomnia last winter, I began watching the re-runs that were broadcast at 2:00 and 2:30 a.m. Mon. to Fri. It wasn't long before I was hooked! I soon fell in love with the entire cast, especially Eddie! To make a long story short - I grew weary of watching the episodes in such a bizarre, random order. I discovered the series on dvd and now own all the released seasons.
I discovered this site when I was googling to find out whether Season 9 and 10 have been released on dvd yet.
It is great to know that there are so many fellow Frasier addicts! Thank you for making this site!
-Cheers

Hi, hope you enjoy the discussions!!!

Don't worry, I haven't even seen Season 7 yet, and I've only been watching for less than a year!

Anyway, hope you have fun. :D
me123

Postby Davey Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:41 pm

Hi there nice to have you on board :wink:
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
Davey Boy

Postby Nervosa » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:47 pm

Hello and welcome aboard!
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Stu » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:26 pm

Welcome to the forum

[:]DRINK[/:]

Stu
----
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:58 pm

Welcome, seattlebound! :D
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

newcomer

Postby seattlebound » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:23 pm

Thank you all. I do feel welcome and am enjoying the forums! It's nice to know I'm not alone in loving this series.
seattlebound

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support