Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Missing Posts

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Missing Posts

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:51 am

A number of posts have disappeared from my "How to convince someone Frasier isn't rubbish" thread.

Does anyone know how this happened and whether we can get them back?
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Leanne » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:40 am

Leanne

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:43 am

You're right, Leanne! Thanks! Yes, the original topic is further down the page.

But...why were they duplicated?
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Leanne » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:47 am

It's a mystery! I don't think you double posted your thread-starter as you (and others) would have noticed at the time.
Leanne

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:49 am

It looks like my theory about the ghost/poltergeist was right. Except that he/she didn't steal the posts, they duplicated the thread!

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:51 am

I'm not sure why this has happened (maybe Stu will provide an answer) but I'll delete the other thread to avoid confusion.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Stu » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:43 am

Well the only explanation I could think of comes from the fact that the thread id's were 3219 and 3220, and as the threads are created in a sequential numbering order, maybe as Leanne says, the thread was double posted and we didn't spot it at the time.

Stu
-----
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support