Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

FO: the top Google result for 'Frasier'

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

FO: the top Google result for 'Frasier'

Postby Wezzo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:50 pm

Hm, I could've sworn a while back this website was third or fourth, but now it's (deservedly) the #1 Google result for 'Frasier'. Did anyone (Stu?) know this? Has it been this way a long time?
Wezzo

Postby Nervosa » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 pm

As Borat would say.....HIGH FIVE!!! That's quite an acomplishment. [:]DRINK[/:]
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:09 am

Well done FO! And Stu! And me! (Although I don't know what I've done!)
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Re: FO: the top Google result for 'Frasier'

Postby Stu » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:17 am

Wezzo wrote:Hm, I could've sworn a while back this website was third or fourth, but now it's (deservedly) the #1 Google result for 'Frasier'. Did anyone (Stu?) know this? Has it been this way a long time?

Wow thanks for making me aware of that Wezzo - I certainly wasn't aware we'd reached No 1 in the Google search results.

The last time I remember, things like NBC's Frasier page (now removed)and Paramounts own Frasier page were above the site, but it's pretty good to have climbed the rankings

So thanks to everyone for making us Number 1 [:]DRINK[/:]

Stu
----
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:42 am

The problem with success is that now the pressure is on for us to sustain it.

If we slip down in the rankings, we'll all cry.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby me123 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:06 am

YAY!!!

Maybe when I put it on Wikipedia that helped (although it was a while ago...)

PS After a period of Frasier-free life, I'm back!!! (too much of a good thing). And justin time to get season 6 for Christmas...
me123

Postby Nervosa » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:08 am

me123 wrote:YAY!!!

Maybe when I put it on Wikipedia that helped (although it was a while ago...)

PS After a period of Frasier-free life, I'm back!!! (too much of a good thing). And justin time to get season 6 for Christmas...

I'm having a Frasier drought of my own at the moment. Can't for the life of me keep off this forum for more than a day though! :lol:
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:10 am

We're all obsessive. :)

Maybe we all have mild OCD.

I'm actually quite an obsessive person in general, though, which is down to Asperger's Syndrome.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby me123 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:14 am

Always a good idea to stop it for awhile. And season 5 seemed a good place, with Frasier no longer working at KACL (don't tell me the ending!)
me123

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:18 am

Some mean and nasty person is going to come along and try to spoil it for you.

It's up the forces of goodness (i.e. me) to stop them!

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:21 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Some mean and nasty person is going to come along and try to spoil it for you.

It's up the forces of goodness (i.e. me) to stop them!

The KACL building explodes as Frasier planted a bomb in it. The explosion propells his entire booth (perfectly) through the air and lands in his apartment. He then spends the remainder of the series doing his show from his kitchen where he drinks scotch whilst on the air.

Whoops, my bad. :)
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:23 am

Looks like I failed. Oh, well...

You missed out the part where Niles is eaten by a fire-breathing dragon (only to reappear as a ghost) and Martin murders Daphne with a fork (who also reappears as a ghost and sets about to exact her revenge on Martin.)

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:18 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:You missed out the part where Niles is eaten by a fire-breathing dragon (only to reappear as a ghost) and Martin murders Daphne with a fork (who also reappears as a ghost and sets about to exact her revenge on Martin.)

I didn't want to ruin all of it though.
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 pm

You're not evil enough. :)

Bee Gees Fan

Re: FO: the top Google result for 'Frasier'

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 am

Stuart Lee wrote:
Wezzo wrote:Hm, I could've sworn a while back this website was third or fourth, but now it's (deservedly) the #1 Google result for 'Frasier'. Did anyone (Stu?) know this? Has it been this way a long time?

Wow thanks for making me aware of that Wezzo - I certainly wasn't aware we'd reached No 1 in the Google search results.

The last time I remember, things like NBC's Frasier page (now removed)and Paramounts own Frasier page were above the site, but it's pretty good to have climbed the rankings

So thanks to everyone for making us Number 1 [:]DRINK[/:]

Stu
----

I echo all the [:]DRINK[/:] for Frasier Online!! This is definitely the place to be!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:43 am

me123 wrote:Always a good idea to stop it for awhile. And season 5 seemed a good place, with Frasier no longer working at KACL (don't tell me the ending!)

I've had a bit of a drought of my own but started again today (well, yesterday) with season 6. Good Grief was as entertaining as ever, but I was surprised how much I enjoyed Frasier's Curse too - it usually falls a little flat for me.

Just goes to show absence makes the heart grow fonder...
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support