Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Postby Frasier Crane » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 pm

How do you get an image on your account less than 25kb. How can you make pictures 25kb. :?:
So it wouldnt matter if it was called the Eddie Eddieman foundation as long as there was fancy food on silver platters!
Frasier Crane

Postby Frasier Crane » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:55 pm

SORRY DIDNT SEE THE STIKY LOL!!!!
So it wouldnt matter if it was called the Eddie Eddieman foundation as long as there was fancy food on silver platters!
Frasier Crane

Postby Nervosa » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:55 pm

I'm sure there's a way to reduce it, if you know about computers. But I recommend you simply look for a small picture in Google.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:38 pm

Excuse my tardiness to this post.

Nevertheless. Take any image you want (that adhere to the guidelines of this forum) and do this to resize and image:

:arrow: When you save pictures to your computer, when you open them up they should open with Microsoft Photo Editor. If not, then right -click the file, and click properties. Then click change where it says opens with. Then change it to Microsoft Photo Editor.

:arrow: When the picture opens up, there is a toolbar called image. Click it and then click resize.

:arrow: Then you can adjust it accordingly.

I hope this helps :D
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Wezzo » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 pm

Frasier wrote:Excuse my tardiness to this post.

Nevertheless. Take any image you want (that adhere to the guidelines of this forum) and do this to resize and image:

:arrow: When you save pictures to your computer, when you open them up they should open with Microsoft Photo Editor. If not, then right -click the file, and click properties. Then click change where it says opens with. Then change it to Microsoft Photo Editor.

:arrow: When the picture opens up, there is a toolbar called image. Click it and then click resize.

However, you will only have Microsoft Photo Editor if you have MS Office or standalone MS Word.
Wezzo

Postby Nervosa » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:56 pm

Wezzo wrote:
Frasier wrote:Excuse my tardiness to this post.

However, you will only have Microsoft Photo Editor if you have MS Office or standalone MS Word.

I have MS Office but can't seem to resize. Can anyone help? Say I save a picture from a Goggle search, how then do I make it smaller?
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:25 pm

Could you right click you file and click properties- just like above?
If you follow the instructions does it work?
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Nervosa » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:37 pm

Frasier wrote:Could you right click you file and click properties- just like above?
If you follow the instructions does it work?

Did that and Microsoft Photo Editor doesn't seem to be an option.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:46 pm

What options do come up?
Frasier

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:18 pm

Well I've managed to change the size of pictures. But then when I try to add it as my avatar, it doesn't recognise it as a jpeg or any of the other file types it has to be. :?
Nervosa

Postby Stu » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:53 pm

Nervosa wrote:Well I've managed to change the size of pictures. But then when I try to add it as my avatar, it doesn't recognise it as a jpeg or any of the other file types it has to be. :?

Did you manage to get it to work as it looks like your avatar has changed?
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Stuart Lee wrote:
Nervosa wrote:Well I've managed to change the size of pictures. But then when I try to add it as my avatar, it doesn't recognise it as a jpeg or any of the other file types it has to be. :?

Yeah cheers Stu. Got it through trial and error.
Nervosa

Postby Stratman » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:07 pm

Nervosa wrote:
Stuart Lee wrote:

You've been at it for a while, it seems. Look at the beard you've cultivated!
Stratman

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Stratman wrote:
Nervosa wrote:
Stuart Lee wrote:

You've been at it for a while, it seems. Look at the beard you've cultivated!

I'm more concerned about the red hat, it wasn't there when I got dressed today.
Nervosa

Postby Frasier » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:19 pm

Nervosa wrote:
Stuart Lee wrote:

Jolly well done for that. Sorry I couldn't be of more use :D
Frasier

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support