Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Registered Users

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Registered Users

Postby welshben23 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:29 pm

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the amount of registered users has decreased, from 506 yesterday to 493 today! Are some people deleting themselves?
welshben23

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:13 pm

The number of registered users always seems to change. Sometimes it increases, and at other times it decreases. I've noticed it for months, but I didn't say anything. I do wonder why that happens, though.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Stratman » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:08 pm

Well, BGF, you have so many different personalities; how do we know that one isn't creating and deleting accounts without your main personality knowing?
Last edited by Stratman on Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stratman

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:11 pm

Stratman wrote:Well, BGF, you have so many different personalities; how do we know that isn't creating and deleting accounts without your main personality knowing?

You could be on to something there...
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby welshben23 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:16 pm

Stratman wrote:Well, BGF, you have so many different personalities; how do we know that isn't creating and deleting accounts without your main personality knowing?

Thats very good Strat :lol:. I didn't think of that!
welshben23

Postby Stu » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:54 pm

I think that the count of registered is both authorised and non-authorised as I have to approve each one, and get about 10-15 a day that are effectively spam registrations which I have to then delete hence why the number can go down.

Stu
----
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support