Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Links to copyrighted material downloads no longer allowed

Announcements about changes to the site, plus support of all sections of the site, such as the forum and gallery, are located in this forum

Links to copyrighted material downloads no longer allowed

Postby Stu » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:56 am

Owing to recent concerns about links to copyrighted material being posted in the forum, and following some discussion with the moderators, I have decided to remove any links from posts that point directly to copyrighted material.

Now I appreciate that I probably started things off by posting the Frasier Story and My Favourite Frasier videos, so I will be removing the links to these files at the end of the week. You could argue that perhaps I was only making available stuff that isn't available commercially but in the end, copyright is copyright and I have to try and protect myself and the site as a whole from any possible future problems.

I should perhaps also make clear that I don't have any particular issue with discussions centering around BitTorrent/download sites AS LONG AS no direct links are made to any particular files etc as I felt that this is part and parcel of the Internet today.

Hopefully you will understand why I have had to take this action.

Regards

Stu
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Return to Frasier Online Info and Support